It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking:Apache attack helicopters to be deployed within 24 hours

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Whether you agree with the war or not is a moot point now. Whats best is to end this conflict, the sooner the better. The longer Gaddafi stays in power the more people are going to die. I think the only concern now is the people on the ground who just wanna live in peace im sure.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'll toast to every downed Apache I'll be hearing in the news. Seeya in hell, demonspawn.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
IMO

we should not even be in Libya
unless it is to kill those Al Queda
fighters who killed 1,500 American
Soldiers in Iraq.

what the F*** are we doing ???

We hunt them in Iraq

and we give them support in Libya

what a F'ed up gov we have.

Those families of the 1,500 American
soldiers who died in Iraq, I bet they
are NOT very happy with this decision.
Their son's killers are now receiving US Gov
handouts with their own tax money.

the REAL terrorists here are sitting in DC
and Langley.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The British Army does have Longbow apaches, I think they have 3 on a ship and are preparing more at the moment for being capable of flying from ships in the med.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
and what happens when Gadaffi is dead ???

Libya becomes an Al Queda state with
murderers of US Soldiers from Iraq.

But it's alright, they sell cheap oil
in US Petro Dollars. That's all that
matters to the bankers.

I have no clue why any person joins
any branch of the US Military these days.

Your country will send you to die, then
spits on your grave and your family
and give your murderer compensation
for their efforts. What a great boss you have.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
And nowhere is anyone considering this thing called "NATO", either.

How come that keeps getting over looked. This not the US's war it is a real coalition determined by treaties and agreement from long ago.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Tephra

You have got to be kidding! Gadaffi has been given many many chances to reform but he keeps on pushing the wrong way. It is his time to go! Illuminati Bahahahahahahahah!

Go on prove there is an Illuminati! Bet you can't! Don't just say "Bilberberg" or some fools from Rome! Lets see names, dates or places. Official documents! Not some writings from a blog or some "Conspiracy theorists" ramblings! Real proof that removes all doubt it actually exists! Gadaffi & Illuminati bahahahahahah!

There is no such thing as the Illuminati let alone Gadaffi being involved with it! Lets see your proof! Waiting!

Isn't the whole point of a secret society, to meet and plot in....you know....secret. Doesn't publishing detailed articles about your organization, the opposite of....secret.

Don't put words into my mouth, I didn't call him illuminati. Was he part of the African Union? Yes. Is he still? That will become apparent when we see what becomes of the situation there.

Do you always scream and stomp like an infant, demanding the world? Or do you want to have an adult discussion?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

In case you didn't know, Libya had one of the last remaining state-owned banks in the world. And also in case you didn't know, Libya was in the process of creating a gold-backed Dinar, which it wanted to spread throughout Africa and use for trade in the region, including oil, which Libya produces a lot of. This, of course, was blasphemy to TPTB, and not surprisingly they acted very quickly put a stop to it.

You don't need to educate me on anything! I obviously understand the situation there a lot better than you!

On behalf of humanity I would like to wish you the best in your future dealings with bankster supporter.

Since when do you speak on behalf of humanity? Massive ego trip and assumption on your part bahahahahah! lol!

The way you wrote that you remind me of a teenager urging and debating into politics like saying Go USA Marines! Please go back been a sheep then if you wont want to wake up.

Well guess what I am probably older than you! As for the sheep remark well it's better than being a paranoid "tin foil hat" wearing delusional conspiracy theorist!

"Respected Foe" well that shows your maturity level. lol! I actually see that as a badge of honor! Do you think I really care what the likes of you think of me? I did not join ATS to win a popularity contest or gain points! looking at your list of respected foes it seems you have a real problem with Australians! Are you racist?

Just remember you were the one who started with personal insults not me!
edit on 27-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

Since when do you speak on behalf of humanity? Massive ego trip and assumption on your part bahahahahah! lol!

only teenagers respond like that sir.

Well guess what I am probably older than you! As for the sheep remark well it's better than being a paranoid "tin foil hat" wearing delusional conspiracy theorist!

Older then me with that behavioral issues on a well known public forum?
Huh no a sheep is someone who believes in lies created by our leaders and politicians and believing everything the mainstream news outlets tell you, basically a slave to system.

"Respected Foe" well that shows your maturity level. lol!

"Respected Foe" Doesnt Show your maturity level

1. They put you on their list because they do not agree with you, but despite that still respect your opposing and well thought out view, so those see you as there “respected opponent”.

2. They put you on their list because they do not agree with you and have also absolutely no respect for your opposing and well thought out view, so those see you as there “foe”.

and also in my view i view as

Well having more foes is more interesting then rather having just case it means like you said your worthy of arguing with

This forum is a alternative to alternative news and theories if you dont like conspiracy theorists you shouldn't be here if you are going to respond and insult me and others in that fashion.

It seems that your the one lacking any maturity levels, please go back and play call of duty since i wont debate with you in that fashion, until you mature up and act like grown adult.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

OK lets recap the situation here!

I posted a response on this thread with no mention or referral to you in any capacity! Then you came back at me with the following stupid remarks!

On behalf of humanity I would like to wish you the best in your future dealings with bankster supporter.

The way you wrote that you remind me of a teenager urging and debating into politics like saying Go USA Marines! Please go back been a sheep then if you wont want to wake up.

Completely unprovoked attack and insults on your behalf! As I said before I never referred to you personally yet your reply was full personal insults just because you did not like my opinion or expression! Hmmmmm

I then replied in kind. Which is fair enough as well because of your unprovoked attack laden with insults! If your going to give it out first (which you clearly did) you have to expect it back! That is only fair!

if you are going to respond and insult me and others in that fashion.

Gee you really have some audacity there! I have clearly proven above you were the one who started with the personal insults and I replied in kind!

This forum is a alternative to alternative news and theories if you dont like conspiracy theorists you shouldn't be here

So just because I don't think like you I should not be on ATS? You have to be kidding! This a free, open and public website where anyone is able to post what they want!

It seems that your the one lacking any maturity levels, please go back and play call of duty since i wont debate with you in that fashion, until you mature up and act like grown adult.

So just because you don't like my opinion or expression you question maturity? It very obvious that you resorted to personal attack as a first resort (I have proven that above) purely on the basis of my opinion. Now that is real maturity on your behalf! By the way I don't play games. Your imagination sure got the better of you there!

So now if you are done with the insults (to which I will reply in kind again if required) lets get on with the show. Next time keep your insults to yourself and allow people to express their opinion without throwing a personal attack at them! You reaped what you sowed there! You threw it out, got it back and then cried like a little girl!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Is the Illuminati the same structure referred to as the NWO? You clearly aid NWO!

Gaddafi is part of the NWO structrure.

Do you always scream and stomp like an infant, demanding the world? Or do you want to have an adult discussion?

Wowe just because I have a different opinion to you and you don't like my tone you refer to infant behavior! A different opinion! That speaks volumes about your tolerance levels!

OK I will ask you nicely! Prove there is an NWO and how Gaddafi the terrorist is connected to it? Or is it just your "Gut Feeling"?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Apache attack helicopters to be deployed within 24 hours

Apache helicopters will be deployed to Libya within 24 hours, it was reported today.

These are american Apache bought attack gunships, and it looks like the M16 are also in libya

MI6 has told Mr Cameron it has discovered that Col Gaddafi's behaviour is becoming even more erratic as Nato strikes take their toll.

This isnt looking good

This war is illegal and unjust this becoming slowly a real world war corporations fighting over the water,oil, money in libya

Yet the mainstream news outlets wants us to believe that these are real ordinary Libyans fighting for there freedom, but they have admitted still they dont know who are the rebels,

how is that change you voted for going for you USA?

seems like you voted in a dictator that does as he pleases

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

This war is illegal and unjust this becoming slowly a real world war corporations fighting over the water,oil, money in libya

I am fully convinced there are no foreign oil wars. oil companies do not like war, and its a fact that 80% of oil imports come from canada.

It is my current understanding that the US intends to perpetuate Middle East war to carry out the desires of its master; Israel.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

OK I will ask you nicely! Prove there is an NWO and how Gaddafi the terrorist is connected to it? Or is it just your "Gut Feeling"?

Wait...You're on ATS and you don't know that there is a new world order?

Countless Youtube videos will show you world leaders and politicians (and documents) addressing the new world order and how real it actually is. I'm sure you could find it out for yourself in under one minute.

Why don't you just do some research for yourself? I'm sure you will find sufficient evidence to prove a lot of the claims made in this thread.

Peace

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baguette

I suggest starting with the PNAC.

www.newamericancentury.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Baguette

Are you saying that one must only be a massive conspiracy theorist to post on ATS? Asking because it sounded that way

Again! There is no NWO! OK. you point out research! Well guess what I am looking for real evidence. things like Names, dates & place. Official government documents or conviction of a group called the NWO in a court of law! Real indisputable and credible evidence! Not the word or opinion of some "out there" conspiracy theorist on their Blog or website or a "Media Outlet"!

So where is the real evidence?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Lol, chill out man, as I said, there are countless Youtube videos of actual politicians, talking about the NWO...AND official documents, you could probably even get them sent to your house.

Go to Youtube... Click the search bar, type in 'new world order speeches' and you'll see what I'm talking about... If you STILL come back and tell me there's no such thing as a new world order then I'll know I'm either speaking to a troll or an outright idiot.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Cant have mission creep without it... what?.. you though the GOP & DNC had given up the same old tactic?.. lol... they dupe generation after generation into actually cheering when their current party leader recycles history.. and failure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join