It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking:Apache attack helicopters to be deployed within 24 hours

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Apache attack helicopters to be deployed within 24 hours

Apache helicopters will be deployed to Libya within 24 hours, it was reported today.

These are american Apache bought attack gunships, and it looks like the M16 are also in libya

MI6 has told Mr Cameron it has discovered that Col Gaddafi's behaviour is becoming even more erratic as Nato strikes take their toll.

This isnt looking good

This war is illegal and unjust this becoming slowly a real world war corporations fighting over the water,oil, money in libya

Yet the mainstream news outlets wants us to believe that these are real ordinary Libyans fighting for there freedom, but they have admitted still they dont know who are the rebels,

edit on 27-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter>snip<
...and it looks like the M16 are also in libya

MI6 has told Mr Cameron it has discovered that Col Gaddafi's behaviour is becoming even more erratic as Nato strikes take their toll.

This isnt looking good
>snip<

So the M16 (sub-machine guns) are in Libya and MI6 (British Intelligence) know something.
Are you suggesting M16's are intelligent like MI6?

edit on 5/27/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Apache attack helicopters to be deployed within 24 hours

Apache helicopters will be deployed to Libya within 24 hours, it was reported today.

These are american Apache attack helicopters, and it looks like the M16 are also in libya

This isnt looking good

This war is illegal and unjust this becoming slowly a real world war corporations fighting over the water,oil, money in libya

Yet the mainstream news outlets wants us to believe that these are real ordinary Libyans fighting for there freedom, but they have admitted still they dont know who are the rebels,

Some Libyan fighters have Al Queda links:

The commander of anti Gaddafi rebels forces in Libya has admitted that among the ranks of those fighting against the government are islamic militants who have fought and killed US troops in Iraq, otherwise known as “al qaeda” fighters. Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, who made the remarks in an interview with Il Sole 24 Ore, an Italian newspaper, admitted that he had previously recruited fundamentalists to fight in Iraq, and said that the fighters are “today are on the front lines in Adjabiya”. al-Hasidi described the fighters as “patriots and good Muslims, not terrorists,” adding that “members of al-Qaeda are also good Muslims and are fighting against the invader”. al-Hasidi himself was captured in Pakistan in 2002 and handed over to US forces after fighting against US troops in Afghanistan. He was held in Libya and eventually released in 2008. The admission serves to highlight the hypocrisy of the US government’s so called war on terror, and exposes the reality behind the UN sanctioned military action in Libya. The US, Britain and France launched airstrikes last week in support of the so-called “protesters” who commandeered fighter jets and tanks to attack the regime of tinpot dictator Colonel Gaddafi. The rebels have been armed with weapons delivered by US allies via Egypt. There have been open calls from elite think tanks, such as RAND, to directly arm the fighters. The US military is seriously considering doing so and is “considering the legality” of such a move, according to Mark Kornblau, spokesman for US Ambassador Dr Susan Rice. It is therefore now beyond doubt that the rebels our governments are arming and supporting militarily are in fact at least in part Islamic fundamentalist Al-Qaeda cells who have fought and killed our own troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. The fighters violently oppose the by comparison moderate and modernising regime of Gaddafi and wish to see it destroyed and replaced with sharia law in Libya. Of course, When Gaddafi pointed out that Al Qaeda fighters were instigating a revolution in Libya, our castrated corporate media reacted by branding the man crazy and declaring him deluded. Libyan Rebel Leader Admits Links To “Al Qaeda” Fighters 150709banner2 Stock up with Fresh Food that lasts with eFoodsDirect (AD) This would not be the first time that our governments have equipped Al Qaeda against Gaddafi. In 2002 French intelligence experts revealed how western intelligence agencies bankrolled a Libyan Al-Qaeda cell controlled directly by Bin Laden to hatch a plot to kill Gaddafi that was foiled in March 1996. The cell was led by Anas al-Liby, who was with Bin Laden in Sudan before Bin Laden returned to Afghanistan. Indeed, it was Gaddafi’s Libya who put out the first Interpol warrant for Bin Laden’s arrest in 1998. Western intelligence agencies blocked the warrant from being pursued, and allowed Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda to go on and kill more than 200 people in the truck bombings of US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. Some of the very rebels now being funded and trained by western forces were part of the Al-Qaeda cell that tried to kill Gaddafi on behalf of the United States and Britain 15 years ago. As the London Telegraph reported last week, “The West and al-Qaeda on the same side.” Libyan Al-Qaeda leaders have offered their unanimous support for the ousting of Gaddafi. “An al-Qaeda leader of Libyan origin, Abu Yahya al-Libi, released a statement backing the insurrection a week ago, while Yusuf Qaradawi, the Qatar-based, Muslim Brotherhood-linked theologian issued a fatwa authorising Col Gaddafi’s military entourage to assassinate him,” writes Richard Spencer, highlighting how the “rebels” are in fact religious extremists hell bent on imposing sharia law in Libya. All of this serves to highlight the fact that our governments’ contentions that they are in Libya to “protect” the Libyan people are beyond the pale. Arming and aiding hardcore religious extremists in an effort to overthrow the government of Libya merely serves to provide for a situation somewhere down the line where our globalist controlled militaries will once again be provided an excuse to occupy the country and plunder its resources, just as they have in Afghanistan and Iraq.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
And do you know that the Apache is used by the US, Israel, Egypt and The Netherlands?
And no where in the article you quoted was it said they are US helo's.

So whose AH-64's are being deployed?

edit on 5/27/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
And do you know that the Apache is used by the US, Israel, Egypt and The Netherlands?

Well i dont see how the British can use them case they never did bought them, unless they are the american AH-64's fresh from iraq.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Is this business still going on? I thought it was over and done with like that reactor .Anyway, Apaches will sort out anyone unlucky enough to be in their sights, What are they up against ,RPG's, robinsons's ,a Hi-lux mobile AA platform.?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Yes thats what i said they are american, thought i should have used bought helicopters, read my edited post thanks for reminding me though.

So "bought from America" equals "American"?
That would be like saying America was responsible for F-14 attacks on Iraq when the F-14's were flown by Iranian pilots.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Well i dont see how the British can use them case they never did bought them, unless they are the american AH-64's fresh from iraq.

Where did I say "only by... US, Israel, Egypt and The Netherlands"?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
And nowhere is anyone considering this thing called "NATO", either.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Primary users of the AH-64's

United States Army
Israel Air Force
Egyptian Air Force
Royal Netherlands Air Force

Where do i see britian?
*Note the list is from boeing

# Selection by the U.S. Army, Egypt, Greece, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, The Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Republic of Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom (as the AH Mk1)

Britain doesn't have the AH-64's but they do have the AH Mk1

the gunships models are the same in by design but they are very different from each other.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Primary users of the AH-64's

United States Army
Israel Air Force
Egyptian Air Force
Royal Netherlands Air Force

Where do i see britian?
*Note the list is from boeing

# Selection by the U.S. Army, Egypt, Greece, Israel, Japan, Kuwait, The Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Republic of Singapore, the United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom (as the AH Mk1)

the gunships models are the same in by design but they are very different from each other.

www.boeing.com...

The AH Mk1 *is* an AH-64, specifically the AH-64D, a AH-64 with the fancy fire control system on it. This thing is in out British papers regularly.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Not very different in the big scheme of things, we put different engines in them and tailored them to our needs, they are still AH-64's just we designate them Apache AH-1 (probably because it's the first helicopter with a dedicated attack role in the UK forces - the yanks designated the Cobra the AH-1 cos that was their first attack helicopter).

The airframe is designed to have just about every part swapped out for more role specific parts - one of the things that makes them bad ass helicopters.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Enough links already

edit on 27/5/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm sorry did you say there fighting for water in libya?
Let me break it down for you if we wanted water we would invade Brazil, EU, Russia or Canada america has enough water at home why would they need water from a desert?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Good! The sooner it is over and this disgusting "two faced" disgrace of a human being is removed better! Then Libya and its poor unfortunate citizens can move on and advance! Gadaffi has caused misery on his own people and others around the world! Lets get it on and finish it ASAP. A mission like the Bin laden one is totally called for and justified here! Go NATO!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

I'm sorry did you say there fighting for water in libya?
Let me break it down for you if we wanted water we would invade Brazil, EU, Russia or Canada america has enough water at home why would they need water from a desert?

apparently the cleanest

drinking-water.org...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Gaddafi is part of the NWO structrure.

It wasn't but a few months prior to all this they were going to appoint him as a leader of an African Union.

Clearly there was a change of their plans for him.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Good! The sooner it is over and this disgusting "two faced" disgrace of a human being is removed better! Then Libya and its poor unfortunate citizens can move on and advance! Gadaffi has caused misery on his own people and others around the world! Lets get it on and finish it ASAP. A mission like the Bin laden one is totally called for and justified here! Go NATO!

Your supporting a terrorist organization and a organization that is supported by the corporations, banksters who are pushing for the total control of north Africa.

Regardless of what he may or may not have been, the simple fact is that Gaddafi was a run-of-the-mill dictator whose tyrannical ways - much like Sadaam - were perfectly tolerable until he did something to threaten the established power structure that allowed him to come into power in the first place.

In case you didn't know, Libya had one of the last remaining state-owned banks in the world. And also in case you didn't know, Libya was in the process of creating a gold-backed Dinar, which it wanted to spread throughout Africa and use for trade in the region, including oil, which Libya produces a lot of. This, of course, was blasphemy to TPTB, and not surprisingly they acted very quickly put a stop to it.

Like the Egyptian "rebels", the Libyan "rebels" were both funded and trained by the United States of America. It's a plan that has been in the works since the 1990's. TPTB are now in a race to take over the Middle East before the ponzi collapses in the West. All of the "evidence" giving credence to invasion or war is completely bogus.

On behalf of humanity I would like to wish you the best in your future dealings with bankster supporter.

Gadaffi has caused misery on his own people and others around the world!

has caused misery around the world? really oh you mean by that airline bombing and those other charges that can not be true because there is no evidence?

Gadaffi has caused misery on his own people? the 6,Million libyans dont seem to agree with you, in fact the rebels had recruiting problems because the people know they are nothing more then hired western terrorists and PMCs.

Then Libya and its poor unfortunate citizens can move on and advance!

The elites will install another puppet but this one will serve the western governments needs.

Lets get it on and finish it ASAP. A mission like the Bin laden one is totally called for and justified here! Go NATO!

The way you wrote that you remind me of a teenager urging and debating into politics like saying Go USA Marines!
Please go back been a sheep then if you wont want to wake up.

This war is illegal.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

You have got to be kidding! Gadaffi has been given many many chances to reform but he keeps on pushing the wrong way. It is his time to go! Illuminati Bahahahahahahahah!

Go on prove there is an Illuminati! Bet you can't! Don't just say "Bilberberg" or some fools from Rome! Lets see names, dates or places. Official documents! Not some writings from a blog or some "Conspiracy theorists" ramblings! Real proof that removes all doubt it actually exists! Gadaffi & Illuminati bahahahahahah!

There is no such thing as the Illuminati let alone Gadaffi being involved with it! Lets see your proof! Waiting!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

In case you didn't know, Libya had one of the last remaining state-owned banks in the world. And also in case you didn't know, Libya was in the process of creating a gold-backed Dinar, which it wanted to spread throughout Africa and use for trade in the region, including oil, which Libya produces a lot of. This, of course, was blasphemy to TPTB, and not surprisingly they acted very quickly put a stop to it.

You don't need to educate me on anything! I obviously understand the situation there a lot better than you!

On behalf of humanity I would like to wish you the best in your future dealings with bankster supporter.

Since when do you speak on behalf of humanity? Massive ego trip and assumption on your part bahahahahah! lol!

The way you wrote that you remind me of a teenager urging and debating into politics like saying Go USA Marines! Please go back been a sheep then if you wont want to wake up.

Well guess what I am probably older than you! As for the sheep remark well it's better than being a paranoid "tin foil hat" wearing delusional conspiracy theorist!

"Respected Foe" well that shows your maturity level. lol! I actually see that as a badge of honor! Do you think I really care what the likes of you think of me? I did not join ATS to win a popularity contest or gain points! looking at your list of respected foes it seems you have a real problem with Australians! Are you racist?

Just remember you were the one who started with personal insults not me!
edit on 27-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join