Pope's ``pedophilia advisor`` gets arrested... for pedophilia

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Yeah i did, and it is baseless. I know it is a totally novel idea but If I make a claim, I at least provide proof. I forgot though this is ATS where everything goes and wild unfounded, baseless idea's are nurtured. Reality has no place on ATS.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bogusbuster

Your post is well written and you make some great points.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK

Yeah i did, and it is baseless. I know it is a totally novel idea but If I make a claim, I at least provide proof. I forgot though this is ATS where everything goes and wild unfounded, baseless idea's are nurtured. Reality has no place on ATS.

I just don't understand why you waste your time here.

Note - there's a difference between the meaning of the words 'evidence' and 'proof'. I know it's a novel idea, but you can look it up in the dictionary to find out what it is, if you want. I don't expect you do.

edit on 28-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That is all you got? I am a bit disappointed lol! Have a nice weekend.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Originally posted by LexiconV

Well that's your second post where you're bagging out gay men. Woman... you have issues. I do voluntary work in my spare time at a theatre which is frequented by a group of approx 80 gay guys rehearsing and performing free shows for charity organisations. Every one of them is polite and displays consistent respect for everyone regardless of who they are.

I don't like gay men, and I don't trust gay men... (I got burned by them in the past, and that's my last word on the subject.) I don't want gay men to like me, I don't care what they think. IN the past, I have had a heap of grief from being honest about how I feel about gay men and I don't want any more so that's all I have to say on the subject.
Contrary to what William Shatner said in his new comedy "Bleep by Dad says", it's a choice, it's not genetic and so they don't get any special fawning, sympathy or ought else of the sort from me.
V

Wow. You do know there are good and bad straight men as well, right? You've been burned by gay men, so you lump all gay men together, and label them un-trustworthy? What makes you so damn sure it's a choice? I'm not gay, so I don't know, but I'm not dumb enough to make a blanket statement like that. Is being straight a choice? Don't think so. When I see an attractive woman, I'm either attracted to her appearance, or not, I can't sit there and talk myself into be attracted to a woman, or talk myself out of being attracted to a woman.

Most guys stare at a womans boobs before they even realize they're doing it. It's in their makeup. You're either attracted or not. Being attracted to someone isn't a choice. You either get that feeling, or you don't. You have the choice to not look. You have the choice to not act on your feelings. To sit there and think you have a choice when it comes to being attracted to someone is one of the most rediculous things I've ever heard.

And I don't know about everyone else, but as a straight man, with both straight and gay friends, just about every single problem I've ever had has been with a straight man. Not really worried about getting mugged by a group of gay guys. Not worried about gay guys hanging out on the corner. Do I feel safer in a gay neiighborhood, which we have in NorCal, or in a poorer neighborhood, such as an East Oakland? I'll let you answer that. But I'm still waiting for a straight man to come out and say he was screwed over by some cutt throat gay guy. Never heard it happen before. And Vicky, I think clearly your trust issues are with yourself, not gay men.
edit on 28-5-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

I totally agree with you. I am straight as well but have some very close gay friends and they have always felt that way. There is not a switch to flip on and like women or men. You are either attracted or you are not. Anyone that thinks different should just ask themselves if it would be possible for them to be attracted to the sex in which they are not attracted to. I would say your answer would be of course not.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Wow. You do know there are good and bad straight men as well, right? You've been burned by gay men, so you lump all gay men together, and label them un-trustworthy? What makes you so damn sure it's a choice? I'm not gay, so I don't know, but I'm not dumb enough to make a blanket statement like that.

I can`t believe you could write that with a straight face,either that or your not being honest with yourself,remember this is your response to this particular topic which isn`t about gays its about pedophile priest/s in the Catholic Church.

Religion is one big, sick, cult. My problem isn't only with the catholic church, but with anyone who aligns themselves with it. Any sane person who hasn't been brainwashed wouldn't allow themselves to be affiliated with this religion, unless they share the same sick desires as the leaders.

Emphasis mine

And then you have an issue with people making blanket statements? and then say "but I'm not dumb enough to make a blanket statement like that"

Are you just having a bit of fun with us or are you serious? I`d love to know on whether to laugh or remain bewildered.

Its confusing to me, but then I`m just a brain dead sheeple that has been forced to believe crap for control from TPTB as you so kindly said to me,so what do I know huh?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

...the vatican isn't, there's a few offshoots that aren't. and well, the vatican is probably the most traditional place on the face of the earth!!!
in truth, the koran is much kinder to women than the bible is, although well, the heart of the islamic men and

Your ignorance is appalling... do you actually know anything about the Vatican? You sound as if you're talking about Bugtussle Baptist and the teachings of Pastor Fred, when he's not down to the gas station...

V

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by BLKMJK

It is part of the moslem creed that if they have sex w a boy under puberty it isnt considered homosexualism or pedophila...talk about wiritng your own rules...

Are you serious? I did not know that. That is just sickening beyond words. This is a creed?

Of course it's not a creed! He's just displaying his ignorance... and probably for political/military reasons. The fact that he spells it 'moslem' is a bit of a giveaway to start with.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Wow. You do know there are good and bad straight men as well, right?
Of course I do!
How could I not? But it's a different issue. Straight men are good, bad or indifferent. Gay men enjoy being bad. End of. (I'm not talking about their sexual activities, I am talking about being treacherous and doing what my son used to call when he was young "plotting evil" for the lolz..

Originally posted by MysticPearl To sit there and think you have a choice when it comes to being attracted to someone is one of the most rediculous things I've ever heard.

I am not saying that who you're attracted to is a choice. But what you do about it, is a choice, obviously. Gay men choose not to hold back, but to act on whatever momentary genital itch they happen to have, regardless of the orientation or marital status of the man they happen to fancy.

Originally posted by MysticPearl Do I feel safer in a gay neiighborhood, which we have in NorCal, or in a poorer neighborhood, such as an East Oakland? I'll let you answer that.

Thanks for pointing that out. I have noticed that Americans have serious fear of poor people, because your society is so unequal, it's getting like that here. I have yet to meet a gay man who wasn't pretty well off (well, I did know one, but he had other issues, he was my first gay male friend, and he was one of the saddest people I have ever known. Gay men face the issue of getting "too old to be attractive" much younger than women do!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
If the church is so pedophiliac, what do you think of gurus, like that Sai Baba fellow?This is not a problem for the Catholic Church alone.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by 547000
The scriptures say adultery begins when you have dirty thoughts about women who you're not married to. I must admit giving it all up was hard at first, but it became easier with time. I'm saving sex for marriage.

The scriptures say a hell of a lot of crap, I wouldn't think too much about it.
They tell you to kill people who don't believe in god... would you do that?

Denying yourself the most natural of things.... is....well.... Unnatural.... you get the urges and feelings you do for a reason, because they're natural and good.

Save sex for marriage.... but get a few practice runs in

You don't understand the scriptures then. In the NT, the only sword Jesus spoke of in reference to not coming in peace was the sword of the Word. He in fact discouraged killing.

I'd rather not experience pleasures and go to heaven, then experience all the pleasures in the world and spend even 1 minute in Hell.
edit on 28-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

huh?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

You think gay men simply choose not to hold back, and that their attractions to other men are nothing more than a momentary genital itch? Straight men are good, bad, or indifferent, and gay men enjoy plotting and being evil?

You know the saying, it's better to appear supid than to open your mouth and confirm it....

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Vicky32

You think gay men simply choose not to hold back, and that their attractions to other men are nothing more than a momentary genital itch? Straight men are good, bad, or indifferent, and gay men enjoy plotting and being evil?

You know the saying, it's better to appear supid than to open your mouth and confirm it....

Hey, it's what I have observed...
Years ago, I was what's referred to as a 'fag hag', (although I was only 20-something). I had all the sympathy etc, that gay men like women to have for them.
Then, I first had the disconcerting experience of having a gay guy "set his cap" at my lover of the time! And I discovered there's no depth they won't stoop to... They have all the advantages of being male better and more secure jobs than a woman, (especially a single mother) can get, social kudos etc., and they also have automatic kudos in the media etc. Above all, many people are easily taken in by the 'poor pitiful us' thing tbey do.
The speed with which the gay man lost interest in my b/f when he'd won the fight, quite made the poor guy's head spin. Too late for me, except that I had dodged a bullet, seeing how quickly my b/f had his head turned by money, and how bisexual he could be when he thought there was something in it for him. (He's been back to straight for decades now, and has an Asian teenage bride. :lol

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

reply to post by Vicky32

Hey, it's what I have observed...
Years ago, I was what's referred to as a 'fag hag', (although I was only 20-something). I had all the sympathy etc, that gay men like women to have for them.
Then, I first had the disconcerting experience of having a gay guy "set his cap" at my lover of the time! And I discovered there's no depth they won't stoop to... They have all the advantages of being male better and more secure jobs than a woman, (especially a single mother) can get, social kudos etc., and they also have automatic kudos in the media etc. Above all, many people are easily taken in by the 'poor pitiful us' thing tbey do.
The speed with which the gay man lost interest in my b/f when he'd won the fight, quite made the poor guy's head spin. Too late for me, except that I had dodged a bullet, seeing how quickly my b/f had his head turned by money, and how bisexual he could be when he thought there was something in it for him. (He's been back to straight for decades now, and has an Asian teenage bride. :lol

You sound more ignorant with every post. Because of a handful of experiences you've had with a handful of gay men, you assume they all are the same, and have the same intentions? You do realize that's the same as saying because you were robbed by a black man, that all black men are a threat to rob you, right?

You think it's an act? That teenage suicides all around the world because teenagers have a tough time coping with being gay, is an act? You think a gay person has it easier? You think it's solely for the attention and to get over on people? I didn't realize there are still people this dumb out there. You are either full of hatred, or one of the most uneducated people I've ever come across. I can't believe because of a stupid experience you had with a gay guy, you think ou know the intentions of all of them.

How about if sit here a judge all of NZ based off your ignorant posts? That all of NZ is some gay bashing society, filled with ignorant assumptions? That no one in NZ is capable of applying their own experiences to those of others around the world? That all of NZ is as uneducated as you are, and are a step behind the civilized world in understanding that homosexuality isn't a choice, and isn't simply a "momentary genital itch" as you put it?

Yeah, you say it's what you observed. Do you have the mental capacity to observe, comprehend, and understand something which isn't right in front of your face? Do you have the ability to understand that your experiences alone are just one of an infinite number of experiences of others?
edit on 29-5-2011 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

How about if sit here a judge all of NZ based off your ignorant posts? That all of NZ is some gay bashing society, filled with ignorant assumptions? That no one in NZ is capable of applying their own experiences to those of others around the world? That all of NZ is as uneducated as you are, and are a step behind the civilized world in understanding that homosexuality isn't a choice, and isn't simply a "momentary genital itch" as you put it?

Why not? Your fellow Americans (some of them anyway) have felt free to attack New Zealand because they didn't like something I said

I could use your illiteracy to attack all Americans on the basis that anyone who thinks the phrase is "based off" is a moron!
New Zealand is a very pro-gay society, we have at least 6 out gay MPs, and had even more under the previous government so you'd just be showing your ignorance (again).
I would be so much more impressed if you devoted such bile to defending people who need it. As by and large wealthy white men with important jobs in the media etc, gay men are possibly the least in need of your defence. Given the out and out racism of the USA you have enormous chutzpah equating my mistrust of gay men with a fear of being robbed by black men (my neighbours on both sides are what y'all would call black, and I trust them far more than I would any American)
This is my final word on the subject - once again, gay men are getting the thing they value most publicity!
BTW - suicide is a much more complex issue than you're making out. Leave the subject of suicide out of it, you have no right to use something that had caused so many people so much pain, for cheap point scoring all for sex purposes! If a teen commits suicide it's rarely for one simple sexual reason! (Time you realised and that gay men realised) that sex is only a part of the lives of most people, not the be all and end all!)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

My experience of gay men is that they are kind, loving and the best people to be arround, Yes, some of them are bitchy, some will plot and plan - just like some heterosexual men, and women for that matter. You say your opinion is based on an experience... If you were to hear the experiences of a hundred others who have nothing but good to say about gay men, would this change your opinion?

What is your opinion of gay women, not having had any bad experinces with them?

We have crossed swords on ats before. I actually think you are a well educated person, and your heart is in the right place. You have a lot of good to give, but are just plain wrong on a couple of issues. I think this is because you carry anger about several things, and you need to clean that anger out of your system.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The pope is a sicko.

I agree OP.

The Pope- 'a leering villian in a frock'- Dawkins. so well said.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I don't know... this whole paedophilia thing in the catholic church appears to be getting worse more-so than better.

Perhaps all priests should be surgically castrated. Meat and two veg.... gone! At least those who still planned on indulging in some 'slap and tickle' wouldn't join at all.

IRM

new topics
top topics
active topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join