It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jose Guerena SWAT Raid Video From Helmet Cam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Jose Guerena

Iraq War Veteran, Jose Guerena, Killed by Arizona SWAT Team

Here's the head cam from one of the pigs that killed him.

Never gave the poor hero a chance his ten year old son and family will suffer his loss for the rest fo their lives. If there's one thing the American system has thought me its always shoot first. If you a cop is ok the courts and the thick blue line will protect you if your not it might buy you a few more seconds of life.
edit on 27-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hmm ok see there are always 2 sides to a story.. He knew they were out there.. If all is true he was not gunned down by rogue cops. He was killed for being a tard.

P.S. This was posted, but not the video.

Deebo
edit on 27-5-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
Hmm ok see there are always 2 sides to a story.. He knew they were out there.. If all is true he was not gunned down by rogue cops. He was killed for being a tard.

P.S. This was posted, but not the video.

Deebo
edit on 27-5-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

If he was guilty of anything it was having the misfortune of being born in the USA

Initially the Sheriff’s office told reporters that Guerena had threatened officers with a gun, but their story has since changed. Apparently one of the SWAT team’s deputies accidentally fired his gun, leading to confusion. Other deputies began firing on the home, where wife Vanessa and their four-year-old son hid in a closet. Jose Guerena was shot 60 times. Officers fired a total of 71 rounds into the home. Jose died while medics waited outside, prevented by the deputies from entering the home for over an hour after the shooting. They were not permitted to enter the home until they had already learned that Jose was dead. Jose Guerena was 26. He is survived by his wife Vanessa and their two sons. No drugs were found in their home, and the family had no criminal record. Indeed, the only record Guerena had was his military record. He survived two tours in Iraq, but could not survive our War on Drugs.

calling this man stupid is pathetic you just trying to defend these SS drones?
edit on 27-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

exploding welcome mat that's all i wanted to say

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

You gotta be kidding me! Arrrest these officers!!!

I recall the sheriff on video stating they came in loud and proud, announcing who they were. I hear that siren and it went off for maybe 8 seconds. I counted. Then they were very quiet, knocked, smashed the door and pretty much opened fire

Watch the Lt. lie about all of this. And you can compare his story to the 911 tapes. Don't add up. The marines wife does have a good lawyer on her side.

Raw video: Sheriff's Office interview on fatal SWAT raid

SWAT raid fatal drama is revealed in 911 call

Attorney demands answers in fatal SWAT shooting case

These SWAT are not protectors. They are weak. The man they killed was a protector.

Arrest these MEN

File a complaint to the AZ ACLU

District Of Arizona's Attorneys office
Civilian Complaints

edit on 27-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I must be mistaking but I thought this was the vet who had an ar-15 and said the cops never knocked or anything.

Deebo

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
I must be mistaking but I thought this was the vet who had an ar-15 and said the cops never knocked or anything.

Deebo

and you might recall the marine never fired a shot and his gun's safety was on the entire time. Watch Lt. Michael O'Connor tell a story that doesn't add up to the 9 11 tapes and now this video. The said they had sirens blazing and were annoucing police. Here they had the sires barely on, crept up to his house, took their time, knocked, then busted the door open, sent in the good squad in, they opened fire, dead marine with his safety on

ARREST THESE OFFICERS

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I'm in no way defending the police here, but if you turn up the volume you can here them shouting 'Police, come out with your hands up.' at least twice.

Now, considering how fast it all happened, i can't say that really is enough warning in this type of a situation.

The other interesting thing that can be heard is someone over the communications system says 'Bang, Bang, Bang'. Its hard to put a positive spin on that kind of comment before a raid.

One of the YouTube comments brings up another good point, the siren sounds more like a car alarm, for all of the 5 seconds its going off.

All in all, this is crazy. How can any person actually be expected to react that fast? From the time the 'siren' went off till the shooting started was about 33 seconds!
edit on 27-5-2011 by HorizonMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Pigs weren't loud at all. There was no reason to beleive that this man would harm anyone if SWAT would have anounced themselves loud and clear. He has no history of being a violent offender, as he has no criminal record. Any marine in the right mind would go straight for their gun. Gangster with badges acting out of adrenaline. You can see the guy run up last couple seconds to get his shots in, its sad. I hope the same thing happens to those guys.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by HorizonMan
I'm in no way defending the police here, but if you turn up the volume you can here them shouting 'Police, come out with your hands up.' at least twice.

Now, considering how fast it all happened, i can't say that really is enough warning in this type of a situation.

The other interesting thing that can be heard is someone over the communications system says 'Bang, Bang, Bang'. Its hard to put a positive spin on that kind of comment before a raid.

I would have to really turn up my volume and its late at home
bottom line is, the Lt, sez they made sure their presence was well known, when in fact it wasn't. That siren should have been on the entire time and way more yelling of POLICE... read the article about the 911 tapes and watch the video of the LT, if you havent already.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhustla88
Pigs weren't loud at all. There was no reason to beleive that this man would harm anyone if SWAT would have anounced themselves loud and clear. He has no history of being a violent offender, as he has no criminal record. Any marine in the right mind would go straight for their gun. Gangster with badges acting out of adrenaline. You can see the guy run up last couple seconds to get his shots in, its sad. I hope the same thing happens to those guys.

you know how follows orders better than anyone and respects the uniform? Marines. My parents were marines, and I was in the Navy. You know who knows how to handle a weapon properly? Marines. This marine was shot dead with 60 bullets in him with his safety on because a SWAT member misfired and all them opened fire. It's like a scene out of a movie. Unreal, and NO ONE is being investigated. According to the Police, case close. Job well done boys!

Well, a high-profile lawyer heard about this and gave his services to Jose's family free of charge. That's a real man

new topics

top topics

join