It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop tied naked children to desk and beat them with various sex toys while filming it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I agree, a real psychotic im sure can pass those things. Im sure that unless they are absolutely insane and say "i have kinky sex fantasies with kids" she could easily pass it. Im not sure what they do to conclude that someone isn't going to rape children.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
How exactly do you think we should change the way that we, as a society, should handle citizens who break the law?

Million dollar question.

For starters prisons should be done away with. Torn down. Replaced with bare minimum dormitory or barracks type facilities and rather than sitting stewing with criminal minds for years on end labor should be mandatory. Some sort of community service. Either on site or chain gang style. Any way they get them working.

Mandatory counseling.

No idle time unless sleeping.

Immediate consequences for misbehavior. Like training a dog. Dont give them time to forget what they did wrong. A clear association between the action and consequence needs to be established and regularly enforced.

It doesnt help anyone or even society to take some car thief and lock him up with rapists and murderers.

We should also accept that time-served is time-served. No registries or background check marks. No revokation of rights. If you cant get a job you arent going to improve your life. If society keeps pushing you out you'll have no place to go but back to the penal center. Granted the record should be kept to adjust any future penalties accordingly but that record should remain sealed unless there is another offense then sealed once again upon release.

I know this will upset the "think of the children!" crowd but the reality is that any registry or background check you could possibly have/do wont ever prevent a crime. At best it gives investigators a likely place to start looking for a perpetrator but even that isnt necessary and one may even argue that the perpetrator felt so compelled to repeat the offense because things like registries and background checks created an environment where the perpetrator felt the pro's outweighed the con's for committing the crime. Once someone is locked in the "ex-con" type what they have to lose is significantly less than anyone who is not locked in the "ex-con" type.

Rather than a machine for vengeance we need a platform for repaying debts and learning to live in society.

That would be a start.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
it was her kids www.injusticeeverywhere.com... the evil Cu@#. You will burn in hell for this!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You say "HE will get a beatdown".
Let's keep the record straight..."SHE will get a beatdown...etc"

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This happened.
Imagine if that was your kid getting tortured.
It makes my blood boil on how evil people are in this world.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

will refrain from violating T&G with my opinion here

not just stealing the children's innocence

most pedos were victims themselves once

it's like vampirism IMO

these kids now have a life long battle ahead of them.

i imagine that for every victim that thinks it through and resolves to not spread the infection

999 just go with it

hopefully the prison butches have some very pointy things waiting for her

now that she's up crap creek
without her paddle

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

successful psychopaths are those who learn to fake it.

pretty much everybody in politics is one.

why do you think the world is the way it is
how these atrocities can be gotten away with and even rewarded?

because the psychopaths have been in charge
since the mushrooms ancient humans used in a communal setting started dying off

but lets not derail the thread with that

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Nice to see she was caught and charged etc.

Other than that; yes. There are some awful people in this world, as if anybody really needed a reminder.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stefri
reply to post by Vitchilo

Perhaps the screening practices need to be revised:

How in the hell she ever became a cop? There's no screening or what? I mean, that's some twisted stuff...

According to the article:

Judd said Pagoria worked in housing at the jail, and was a 22-year veteran of the Marines. He said his office reviewed the psychological and polygraph tests from when she was hired, and they were clear.

How was resignation an option? She should be incarcerated!

Officials said Pagoria, a deputy for nearly six years, resigned Tuesday, in lieu of being fired.

Simple, when the American citizenry disbanded the militia's it gave the police free reign to do whatever they wanted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join