It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Released: Jose Guerena SWAT Raid Video From Helmet Cam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
not only was that cold blooded murder, but it was a dam sad excuse for a door breach. if these idiots were actually moving on a person who was a threat and intended.to.kill them they would all he dead. i mean jeez, did you see all 4 trying to cram into one doorway with their guns blazing away? they are lucky they didn't shoot themselves. we are unlucky that they didn't.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i wonder how these "men" will feel when strangers knock in their door and come in their house and fire 70 shots

it will happen, its only a matter of time

a cop just shot a black guy in the back of the head in my city the other day, tonight there is a vigil

wouldnt be shocked if a riot breaks out there the way the black reverend was speaking on the news

its only a matter of time before these killers are killed

i wonder how their wives will like it when their door is busted in and they watch their husbands murdered

a vet

the guys a vet, but we couldnt wait to take him until he came outside

it would take half the men they used, sit outside his house for a few hours, wait for him to leave to go somewhere, arrest him

instead, then play rambo, bust in the house and kill

the shoe ALWAYS goes on the other foot eventually

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I did not here thay say Police?
they whatch to much Rambo.
just becouse hes a soldier does not mean he will go loopy.
AND just how many SECONDS do you give some one to open a door??

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance guys....

They sounded a SIREN loud and clear, you can hear it in the video... They even use a FLASH BANG... how many home invaders use flash bangs and sirens?

If the guy had a gun when SWAT entered, and SWAT felt he was a threat to them, of course he is going to get shot at....

I think the SWAT team was just doing their job. It's sad it had to happen, but that is what happens when you put your self in that situation.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

It's the new amerika, where you are guilty until you survive a violent home invasion from the police, survive being arrested, and cough up more money than you make in a year to hire a liar.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

They released a video, where you can clearly see the bumbling idiot supposed SWAT team in "action", and added the siren in after the fact. Can you prove me wrong? Doubt it. I can add a siren, or any of the 5000 other sound effects in my library to any video in like a minute.

But interestingly enough, they don't release a video where you can see the "bad guy" with a gun, yelling like scarface. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
edit on Fri, 27 May 2011 17:28:02 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by IWANT2B3LI3V3
A good cop is a dead cop.

Wow, ATS has turned into a terrorist group.

ATS = A Terrorist School

Every topic that involves cops we have people like you making stupid remarks like this.... way to go genius.. you are going to ruin ATS for the rest of us. Thanks to you I bet all ATS members are on some FBI watch list.

I am about to quit ATS because I don't want to be seen next to people like you...
edit on 27-5-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'd just like to give my analysis of the video, to compare with others opinions.

1) "Lights" were called by what I assume are two people in the car (1 male, 1 assumed female voice). If you turn up your volume you can hear the stereo playing in the vehicle. Is this common practice for SWAT? I'm asking seriously.

2) Immediately as the helmet cuts away I do hear an officer yell "POLICE SEARCH WARRANT" as the siren is going. Could they have heard this over the siren? I can't say.

3) The siren is sounded for approximately 6 seconds before it is ordered to be turned off (by the same voice that ordered it on)

4) A loud bang is heard and an officer is heard over the radio saying "Bang Bang Bang" (which means they flashed probably a side or rear window).

5) Approximately 10 seconds after the "Bang Bang Bang" call, the front entry team knocks on the front door. To the rear or side of the house (not sure which) you can make out officers calling out "Police Search Warrant". However, if they in fact did bang the house, how could they expect the occupants to hear or see them? The M84 emits a loud bang and an extremely bright flash. The intention is to blind and disorient the target. So if they in fact banged the house, and its a small house, the people inside would undoubtedly not hear these officers shouting on the site, or the tapping on the front door by the entry team.

*SIDE NOTATION*: There were other homes being breached on the same block (according to reports). Perhaps the shouts we are hearing are from other teams?

6) As noted, there are 5 officers for breach. They are stacked up not in a way one would expect. I am not an officer, nor have I ever been. I'm only making assumptions here. But if they are called to this house, and in fact have forewarning that this is a military veteran and could possibly be armed... why would they stack up straight in front of the door? The officer gives a weak 5-knock on the front door and steps away. 5 seconds after the knock the door is breached. Notice that the breaching officer steps away very care free after he breaches. Common practice?

7) Approximately 9 seconds after the door is entered the shooting begins. Interesting to note that from the time of entry till the shots were fired, I did not once hear any officers identifying themselves. Check for yourself. Turn the volume up all the way and listen. Not one single should from the time of breach until the first shots are fired.

8) The first officer in initiates the shooting. During this time there are 3 SWAT members stacked up in the doorway leaning over each other firing their handguns. A fourth officer joins in on the left and begins blind firing into the house. The final shot is fired exactly 4 seconds after the rest of the SWAT stops shooting. I believe it is fired by the left most officer who was of the original 3 shooting.

According to reports there were 70 shots fired, of which (in the reports I have read) one bullet struck him in the abdomen. He was denied medical treatment and ended up bleeding out in the home.

Now, the first thing I noticed in this video is the absolute sloppiness of the team. No tactical cover, especially if they had information that the man could be armed. They are just walking around like they have no care in the world. The second thing I noticed was the lack of identification that they were the police. Yes, there was a siren on early, for 6 seconds. As a person living in NY, I hear sirens every single day. I don't pay them any mind. Most important is for the officers to identify themselves, repeatedly. Not only to let the suspect know whats going on, but also to protect themselves for this very reason. The suspect had a rifle yes. As stated after the fact however, the rifle was never fired and the safety was on. Did he draw his weapon on the police? Suicide by cop? Who knows. Only he knows and the officers who actually went into the house (3).

But my main focus is on how pathetic an entry this was. Here is a SWAT video of a correct breach. The officers are covering each other and making it VERY clear who they are.

In the end, the only thing any of us can do is speculate. If the suspect did draw a weapon on the SWAT, I didn't once hear them yell "Drop the weapon" or any thing of that nature. They entered the house, and 9 seconds later started unloading.

I'm still uncertain about this, and I won't say I know for sure, but to me the cops seemed just a little too trigger happy. I think their training had something to do with it. They saw a fire arm and unloaded out of fear.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

They released a video, where you can clearly see the bumbling idiot supposed SWAT team in "action", and added the siren in after the fact. Can you prove me wrong? Doubt it. I can add a siren, or any of the 5000 other sound effects in my library to any video in like a minute.

But interestingly enough, they don't release a video where you can see the "bad guy" with a gun, yelling like scarface. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
edit on Fri, 27 May 2011 17:28:02 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Oh yeah, they added a fake siren....

...and a fake FLASH BANG...

...and they even added in fake guys dressed in SWAT gear, and fake police vehicles out front...

You guys have seriously lost your minds. Like anybody really needs an entire SWAT team in a residential neighborhood in broad daylight to assassinate someone...

GET REAL!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

why dont you deny ignorance

this is the USA

we are supposed to be safe in our house from search and seizure

we are supposed to have rights

there isnt a DAMN reason for swat to bust down a door

MAYBE in a hostage situation NO OTHER

especially not to arrest someone or get a few drugs

if someones a criminal, watch the house, do proper police work, when the guy leaves to go to the store, make a deal, whatever, arrest him, he cant stay inside forever, and if he does, well then you have a standoff, then MAYBE use swat

but to just use swat as much as we do is abuse

its unconstitutional, it doesnt belong in a free country and innocent people are dying EVERY YEAR because of these REAL terrorists

deny ignorance

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Originally posted by IWANT2B3LI3V3
A good cop is a dead cop.

Wow, ATS has turned into a terrorist group.

ATS = A Terrorist School

Every topic that involves cops we have people like you making stupid remarks like this.... way to go genius.. you are going to ruin ATS for the rest of us. Thanks to you I bet all ATS members are on some FBI watch list.

I am about to quit ATS because I don't want to be seen next to people like you...

ats has nothing to do with it

the people in the video do

the politcians do

ats HAS NOTHING to do with making terrorists

if someone goes out and kills a bunch of swat or cops or whatever, they only have themselves to blame

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You would think that a leaked video means that someone has a conscience about actions that were not right, why leak it? this man was treated like an aunt sally in a fairground, all those shots as they stood silhouetted in the doorway. FM.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This could have been handled differently without killing him. It appears they had the mindset from the beginning they were going to kill someone. It was either a planned hit or a bunch of rogue cops playing Rambo. They will either lie about the whole incident or cover it up.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDevilOfLies

why dont you deny ignorance

this is the USA

we are supposed to be safe in our house from search and seizure

Oh great, another so called American that doesn't even know the U.S. Constitution....

The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees the right to be safe from unreasonable search and seizure without probable cause.

Obviously, if they suspected him of being a drug smuggler and what not, they had very good reason to search his home. If they needed a SWAT team, obviously they figured he was heavily armed like most drug dealers....

if someones a criminal, watch the house, do proper police work, when the guy leaves to go to the store, make a deal, whatever, arrest him, he cant stay inside forever, and if he does, well then you have a standoff, then MAYBE use swat

Yeah, confront a possibly armed and dangerous felon in public... very smart...

its unconstitutional, it doesnt belong in a free country and innocent people are dying EVERY YEAR because of these REAL terrorists

deny ignorance

You don't even know the U.S. Constitution... go back to school.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

A felon? Innocent until proven guilty. I guess I should just assume you are stupid until you prove otherwise. This should be my last post of the night, I will not be of the right mind to post anymore tonight.

Have a great night everyone.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDevilOfLies

Hostage situations where what SWAT was created for. They are now used far too much, in order to "justify" the expenses, to make them relevant.

If I post after this, pay no attention. Hope y'all have a great weekend!
edit on Fri, 27 May 2011 18:07:02 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Forgive me for forgetting the word "suspected" before "felon".

Now go back to sleep...

edit to add- By the way... you need to go back to school and learn to read. TheDevilOfLies said, "If someones a criminal"... and I was replying to that. So YOU FAIL.

It's "think then speak", NOT "speak then think".

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The new age is coming, sooner or later these people will have to fear for their own families when things like this happen. When it hits the fan they'll be on the other side of the door.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar
reply to post by TrueAmerican

That pisses me off. We have nonlethal for a reason.

Absolutely disgusting.

Exactly my friend.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
ATS amazes me with its ignorance sometimes.

This guy was involved in drugs and had a gun when the police came. The police called out and he didnt put it down.

Some people just love to hate the police.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join