It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Released: Jose Guerena SWAT Raid Video From Helmet Cam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

as the wife said on the news,they just broke in and shooting.i did not hear any one say ,police!. so they lied when they said they identified them self.i also find strange in that video,all the cops at the door,i mean like they all want to go in at once,thats very strange and unlikely.
edit on 27-5-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

i think you need your head examined,was he not a veteran?do you really think they switch off that easy and fast?i think your the idiot for calling him such,just my opinion,but you can double check with a doc. plenty of stories out there of vets,but still you were not in his shoes.also did the cops know who they were dealing with? unreal.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Pat Tillman was an organised hit too.......then sent home and they told his father his son was "killed in action"; Pat Tillman is not the only one murdered by his own unit. My bet is, there are many soldiers out there murdered by their own comrades to keep their mouths shut.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Terrible, almost 100 rounds to kill a man. Every single one of the Swat guys were pushing each other out of the way to try and get the kill shot. Sickening. This definitely could of handled a lot better and in a extremely less violent manner. It almost sounded as If shots were fired as soon as the door was busted down.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This will get highly political real soon if justice is not done. All of the officers involved need to be brought up on charges and jailed until someone starts singing. This is worse than the cop who "thought" he pulled his taser and shot that kid dead. Yep, mistakes happen, but there are always consequenses.

This SWAT team’s boss is the same yaboohead who started calling Jerrod Laughtner a right wing extremist before even beginning the Giffords investigation. Any Vet in his eyes is probably a threat.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The humanity, seriously.

I truly feel for the soldiers who have come back from a literal hell only to find that another hell awaits them at home.

My prayers to go out this man and anyone who he may have positively touched with his life.

We must GET THE HELL OUT of these countries that we are currently occupying, I don't CARE what atrocity this man committed then suffered for and eventually died for as he is a VICTIM of the greed of TPTB. It all has to stop somewhere!

We are literally TERMINATING a civilization that has been around since time as we know it began! Does anyone even know that we NEED this difference in culture? Our difference of culture is exactly what we need for ourselves to LEARN from!

For anyone who thinks that the best way forward is to FORCE beliefs and customs unto another people has something seriously wrong with them! I know that we need to change! I know that we need to start respecting one another! But we CANNOT accomplish this with guns! Look at what we are doing to oursevles in trying to make others try to BE like us! Can not common sense be what drives us all?

War inevitably turns a man into something he wishes not be. NOT A MAN.

We should be DONE with war by now! I hope that those who perpetuate war would END themselves!

F!@# TPTB and F!@# what they want us to become!

-AS-
edit on 27-5-2011 by AeonStorm because: growing tired of all the suffering

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by abilitiy
Every single one of the Swat guys were pushing each other out of the way to try and get the kill shot.

That's the saddest thing. Especially that one far from the door on the left who just lept in and swung his hand around anothers shoulder without aiming at all just to squeeze the trigger toward another human being.

After seeing that it's a moot point whether or not Guerena was innocent, a smuggler, or even a war criminal.

Nobody should be eagerly leaping over shoulders to blindly fire into a room. All he wanted was to shoot somebody. That was his sole motivation for putting on that outfit and playing with guns.

You'd think it was Christmas morning and the cop was 8.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yeah but don't you find too many soldiers and veterans are getting exterminated both on their own soil and on tour?

Eventually, you know a time will come when the Police will be turned on to and they will loose much of their power.

I personally think if there are charges to be laid or there are suspecions surrounding a soldier or veteran, these should be dealt with only by MPs.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This isn't a video of the raid the house looks similar but if you watch the video in this link you can see the differences in the houses. The window in the op video is a picture window that doesn't open and the one at the Guerena house is a regular window that you can open. Also it's a single width window and the op's is a double wide window. Link At -1:14 you get a good view of the house. Also witnesses says they heard a couple of shots then nothing for about 45 sec before the shooting started again in the op video there is no stopping once the shooting started.
edit on 27-5-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Pretty sure it's the same house. The entryway is the same, even the same tree in the front yard. The video you posted is very fuzzy, and not a clear shot. I believe it's probably the same window, just boarded up or barricaded. It is a crime scene after all, when that news report was shot.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Pretty sure it's the same house. The entryway is the same, even the same tree in the front yard. The video you posted is very fuzzy, and not a clear shot. I believe it's probably the same window, just boarded up or barricaded. It is a crime scene after all, when that news report was shot.

Fuzzy? What are you watching it on? You can make out the designs on the curtains so it's not boarded up or barricaded.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Looks like an execution to me. These pigs are out of control and need to be "Put down" like the animals they are.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The most sickening and disgusting thing I have ever seen

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Negotiation = 0

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Arm chair experts working away.... I have been awakened from a sound sleep due to a home invasion.I heard a male yell from outside but clearly heard my wife say get the eff away. I was up and down the stairs holding my rifle in around 20 seconds and was standing there still trying to asses the situation by 30 seconds when the gang boys came at the door. I still had to heat up the rifle, chamber a round and safety off before I was ready to do a damn thing.
This poor guy was woke up by his wifes screams not sirens which as an innocent person he likely blocks them out to sleep. He was standing there assessing the situation and got blown away for holding a weapon in his home while armed thugs mistakenly raid him. I have been in this man's shoes and would be just as dead had it been cops and not punk ass gang bangers. From a dead sleep, 30 seconds is not enough time to do anything but react from the gut.
As for those defending this murder, Father forgive them, they know not what they do.
seed

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A few things being ignored here:

The video wasn't leaked. It was released by the attorney for the SWAT team.

The video in large part supports the SWAT account of what happened: lights and sirens were used, it was broad daylight, it was NOT a no-knock warrant, they knocked and announced before breaching the door, they WERE in uniform with POLICE clearly stencilled on their vests.

It proves unequivocally the wife is lying.

If you were to ask the SWAT leaning in to join in the shooting I'm positive they would tell you they joined in the shooting to eliminate a threat and lessen danger to their team mates.

Just because nothing illegal was found in the home it does not mean nothing to implicate Guerena in a crime was found. In fact evidence to implicate him in the recent home invasion robberies was found.

This looks very much like suicide by cop.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

How do we know that the siren wasn't dubbed onto the tape later.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The True Heroes are overseas fighting Boogey men for the Corporations while the Real Terrorists are here at Home killing Veterans of the war.

Thats the Truth.

All while the Police molest Children and Kill Innocents whilst protecting the Corporate Top hats.

But in among all this terrible poverty there were just a few great big beautiful houses that were lived in by rich men who had as many as thirty servants to look after them. These rich men were called capitalists. They were fat, ugly men with wicked faces, like the one in the picture on the opposite page. You can see that he is dressed in a long black coat which was called a frock coat, and a queer, shiny hat shaped like a stovepipe, which was called a top hat. This was the uniform of the capitalists, and no one else was allowed to wear it. The capitalists owned everything in the world, and everyone else was their slave. They owned all the land, all the houses, all the factories, and all the money. If anyone disobeyed them they could throw them into prison, or they could take his job away and starve him to death. When any ordinary person spoke to a capitalist he had to cringe and bow to him, and take off his cap and address him as 'Sir'. The chief of all the capitalists was called the King, and --
It was the law by which every capitalist had the right to sleep with any woman working in one of his factories.

edit on 27-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Looks more like murder of an innocent man awakened from sleep and trying to defend his home while figuring out the threat (gun down safety on)
I challenge you judging this man to have someone surprise you awake with " there is an armed man at the window" and see first how long it takes you to really know what is happening and if you are military if your weapon is not the first thing you reach for when such occurs. If this is as some would paint it this poor sod would not have met them gun down safety on but behind cover and hot lead. Suicide by cop my ass! Young vet working hard and saving for a home. Smear him all you want but it only makes the whole thing that much filthier than it already is.
seed

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

I've watched it a few times and I have to say, least here in Phoenix, there are entire communities with every coner lot that looks like that house. But at least from the video, the clowns with the badges story holds up on the pre-killing

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join