It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada WAKE UP, NWO is almost here. North American Border agreements?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Here is the link from the cbc website. cbc news Harper, Obama talk plans for security perimeter

At first glance i thought of this article as , yaya saw this coming,....... once i obviously saw that the election in canada was f**ed. NDP obviously won, but..... whatever that's my opinion, the border to increase goods and services and ourselves when we want to travel.
well i think this is bull#. its all about oil and money as Canada riches resources have been proven to exceed what ever the Americans have. and it really seems that our people are to quiet and whatever or dont give a rats ass whats going on in their country, being led by Illuminati,( french president and harper picture in the article, look @ the hand shake, the thumb position to be exact how it is being poised downwards. true illuminati sign right there people, most Canadians wont think crap of that , just a hand shake.

Canadians need to wake up and protect our beautiful and free country, Canada is the bomb, Canadian Rockies, northern BC, Vancouver island, cape Breton island, old Quebec city. Americans dont have **** on Canada. we have to stand up and not be a part of the crime and shameful deaths of innocent ppl across the world, news we don't see because the summer line up consist of drama fueled reality shows.

hope you get my point! wake up!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hello from Alberta... what are you smoking.. can we get some?

If you are a true Canadian, you should release.. "WE DONT CARE" about that sort of thing... haha

We just care about feeding the U.S.A with our oil and gas.... no more.. no less...
Canadians are far different than our U.S counterparts... were non aggressive in these terms that you speak of. Canadians are aware of what is going on in our Country.. but like I said... we just dont care.. let them try to dow hat they think they can do.
take care eh!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

But I'm le tired. ;(

And this is the wrong place to tell people to "wake up."

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
That border agreement stuff came and went and not many Canadians cared about it at all.
I tried to get some people to stand up and fight but I learned a lot about my fellow Canadians that day...
Canadians are worse off than Americans, The governments could come plow its way through us tomorrow and we wouldn't say anything about it, it would be like children killing ants with a magnifying glass or chasing seagulls in the park.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I remember when the news and youtube was all over about the so called N A U but it never has happen. I also think that the cat came out the bag to soon so they just killed the idea.

I do think we (USA) will fall, and when we do we will look for a new currency, and a new IMF system to help save us. Gold is not just up for nothing.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

exactly that we dont care,

but we should! we just care about getting by and getting H**H!

when we dont have our freedom, it will be to late! and we are only going to kick ourselves in the ass!

love your pic!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by daviddee

speaking of the IMF, the new leader i think will be from france, and ironically who is harper shaking hands with in that picture! , just sayin!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It would be nice if we could all say we just live on earth, and country's dint exist, everyone was equal and not led by no one but themselves. But this is not happening anytime soon. If it did it would end a lot of greed, wars, controllers, hate, ect.. But for now we are separated and divided and judged different. So we must take some form of action to help preserve and take care of our country/environment.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

the main point is about the border agreement. i think the right area for this thread

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I Hear ya thread op i am with you, I know every canadian is shocked that Harper won the election and wtf voted him in? Money and the elites wanted him in.

I think we need to start a protest of some kind, i know toronto wont listen they are pretty much sheeps
(H1N1 Shot sheep line )

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Check out the handshake pic between Obama and Medvedev. Dimitrey has a familiar look on his face. Disdain, Obama can't look him dead in the eye like he should, whenever you shake a man's hand.

Harper's crooked thumb is interesting also.

"We are pleased that discussions are on track, and we expect to have an ambitious joint action plan ready this summer following public consultations." In February, Harper met with Obama in Washington to announce the beginning of talks toward a Canada-U.S. agreement on border security. An agreement is meant to help the countries integrate their cross-border law enforcement and work together on cyber security, address security threats early and ease trade across the border

So we have until this summer, and there still have been no "public consultations". Seems like they are trying to slip something under the rug, Could this possibly place Canadian residents under American Federal jurisdiction, in any way?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
As long as they have hockey and beer, Canadians wont mind much.
Just like americans with football, This year, a lockout might force the NFL to suspend the season.
Could explain all the civil unrest in the US lately, no? lol
I know its only a coincidence but i am more concerned about the US and O'bama or mr Bounel rather than Harper and the Canucks .

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I know every canadian is shocked that Harper won the election and wtf voted him in? Money and the elites wanted him in.

I getting really tired of this nonsense. Who voted Haper in? A majority of Canadians fed up with the BS ways of the liberals and NDP. I live in Winnipeg, our crime capital, and the NDP and Liberals have wrecked this province with crime and debt. We can't wait to kick the NDP's arse out of power here and it will happen in the next provincial election.

On topic, how can we stop this when the government doesn't even put the question to us citizens about what level of security arrangements we would accept?Don't forget people the footwork for this plan was put in place by John Chretien(Liberals) and George Bush(Republican). They signed the SPP act and now we have Haper(Conservative) and Obama(Democrate) carrying on the same plan.

It doesn't matter who we elect when it comes to this matter obviously and short of armed resistance I don't see any way to derail the process.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The problem with the world, is that people won't believe us or even listen to us until it's too late. "The government is going to throw people in civilian concentration camps." Oh nonsense you watch too much television. "The education system is operated by the Illuminati." You spend too much time on the computer. Go listen to Lady Gaga, and do everything everyone else does. Because that's the right thing."

It's incredible unfortunate because some people could offer a lot if they had a chance but instead they are sucked into the lies that the MSM delivers.

Where do you guys thing is the safest place in Canada is when SHTF? I'm from Alberta by the way.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Can you say 'SPP'?
Can you say 'NAFTA'?
We sold our soul to the US a long time ago, politically.
Socially, everyone's too busy to notice until the SHTF.
The American experiment is circling the drain, hallowed out and sold for a buck. When that s*!t storm hits, it wont matter whats on paper. And when government types try to force people to do what they DON'T want to do in times of crisis, I do believe that right-minded and civic-oriented people will band together and repudiate whatever horse plop TPTB try to institute. Their own system will fail them as their paid goons A) Stop getting paid, or B) Realize the game that's being played and do their part to prevent it.
In the meantime, our so-called leaders will glad-hand, sign documents meant to destroy us six ways from sunday, and then watch what we do once the game falls apart.
They will surely have absconded by then, hopefully not so far enough to escape the wrath of humanity that they, by that late stage, will have evoked.
S&F OP, thx for posting! BTW in Ontario here
Hosers!

DD

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Leadhounds

im in northern bc, alaska highway, safest place i think!

top topics

join