It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only thing Obama didnt lie about....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I cannot believe people cried when this guy won the presidential election I remember seeing it all go down on T.V for the programmed... they cried in joy and out of all the promise of change in health care helping elderly etc and then saying right out loud I couldn't care less if Pakistan is our ally id crush them they have alqeada hiding in mountains etc and now look its pretty much come true lol have a good time with your programming I mean T.V

Im sorry but I find this just so ironic! well at least it will be in due time...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Are you saying everything single thing that came out of Obama's mouth was lie except for one thing? How much would you like to wager on that? If not change your clearly wrong thread title! Really disgusting!
edit on 27-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Thanks OP, I agree,
But im not wasting 7 and a half minutes of my life watching a moron (obama)
Obama is an idiot and anyone that thinks he will lead the world to a better future is just as dumb as he.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I am just saying he had some agendas and you can tell who this clown works for NEo Conservative manifesto!!

Obama is worse than bush pure war president I thouigh he was going to end the war in iraq !!!??? what happeneded now hes after pakistan after helping his neo cons take over libya and overthrow their banking system and leading them into a new world order!!
It just seems really shadey to me to have some foriegn dude in office running the show lying about allot of issues like his birth place his certificate where he went to school who he worships etc... all pharse

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Are you saying everything single thing that came out of Obama's mouth was lie except for one thing? How much would you like to wager on that? If not change your clearly wrong thread title! Really disgusting!
edit on 27-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

No i am saying this guy doesnt work for the people he works for the TPIC of us all !! hes a puppet drone and the only reason most people voted for him was because he was black what a great reason to vote for someone!! IDIOTS look at them cry with joy and their Racist view point on life and yeah Oprah im talking about you, im not allowed to spout any kind of white empowered image!! but you are im confused

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
wait, I missed it, what was the one thing he didn't lie about?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think you need to change your title to Obama finally told the truth, or something like that!! This is not even right to have a thread titled this because this is not true, I dislike him as much as anyone...But he has told the truth in the past, so this is a lie you are telling with the title!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I think you need to change your title to Obama finally told the truth, or something like that!! This is not even right to have a thread titled this because this is not true, I dislike him as much as anyone...But he has told the truth in the past, so this is a lie you are telling with the title!!

Please elaborate!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Is there anything that he has not lied about? Seriously, he has not fulfilled a single promise that I know of, in fact I don't know a single thing that he plans on fulfilling. Green Businesses and Green Energy? That was suppose to be his platform, didn't you know? This is why the Nobel Peace Prize was given, to usher in the new Salesman! Opps, missed that boat entirely!

I don't remember him saying that he was going to bring us Universal Health Coverage, as I see it that was a last minute attempt at doing something after messing up all the other promises that he made to get himself "supposedly" elected. Besides, all this Health Care fiasco was so that they can force us to take the flu flew shot that was suppose to make them all rich! Opps, that went over badly too! Oh well, they can collect money until 2015; when they have to deliver some kind of coverage they will come up with some other excuse!

Obama is the False Prophet, false in that he cannot say anything that will come to fruition, it is not a lie to him because I am sure he feels he has done everything in his power; but it is not in his power is it? Obama speaks in False Tongue, can you not hear it?

You can bet on the opposite of everything he says! No we can't! No we can't! No we can't!

Thankfully the False Prophet will have to stand beside the Mahdi and Ultimately the AC, so we will be rid of him soon enough; sadly, it will be at the price of Babylon. It sure was a nice place once!

new topics

top topics

join