It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hi All.
Photo taken by a robot of a hidden chamber within the Great Pyramid it looks like there is some sort of righting or symbols.
Considering that most think that the Great Pyramid has shown all that it has to show this is a refreshing thing to see and wondering how much more there is still to discover.

The archeologists have reached a second blocking stone, finding mysterious markings on the floor. They don't know what they are yet.

Great Pyramid

Link to the full Artical.

www.newscientist.com...
edit on 27-5-2011 by cmaracing because: Link to the artical.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
There are surely more secrets in the Great Pyramid, as well as many other sites in Egypt. However, the curator of the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, Zawai Hawass, has roadblocked most attempts by Western archaeologists to uncover those secrets. Most recently, the discovery of catacombs that open into CAVE/CAVERN SYSTEMS **beneath** the Great Pyramid have been halted. Of course, Zawai and Egyptian scholoars and explorers have been taking on the findings. Many believe that the Hall of Records (ala Edgar Cayce) has been or is about to be found.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

That guy on paper seems like an a-hole.. in his defense-- if there is any-- I think he might be hiding secrets because the western governments hide secrets from them. I am not claiming this to be true-- just maybe a side of the story that is not talked about. For example, AREA 51- what if there is alien information we refuse to share with them, so why would he be willing to give away secrets to us?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The article says the metal is most likely ornamental, which doesn't make sense to me. No one would ever see it, so where's the use for ornament? The article pitches the only possible use for them as electricity conducting (that is, to make the case they did not have a use) - More likely they were there to put them in place or something a handle - ornamental doesn't seem to make sense.

If all the other shafts in the Pyramid are not blocked, but this one is, it does seem to make sense that it had a different purpose, whatever that purpose may be. Looking at the diagram, the shaft and blocks don't seem to be in a logical place within the construction that they would conceal a further room - but I think they should drill through the next block just to see what is on the other side if anything at all. Hopefully it doesn't take another 20 years though.

edit on 27-5-2011 by VelvetSplash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

Well considering where the markings (symbols) where located the question would be how where those symbols put there, unless there where put there at the time of construction I doubt some one would clime up the shaft after the pyramid was assembled.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cmaracing

If this is what is being revealed to us, imagine what is being hidden from us. They dont let us know everything they find, its like they just release something cryptic like this every so often to keep us "satisfied" while they keep all the real findings to themselves until they find a way to profit from, or control us with them.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

I suspect something has been sealed away inside the pyramid for a purpose. They seem to have gone to an awful lot of effort to make getting into it difficult, so its either something hidden until we are sufficiently advanced enough to crack it, or something dangerous that should not be released. Going by our current behaviour, the latter seems much more likely. Maybe they had to contain something very dangerous they created.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There are several current threads on the robots and their pictures. Please contribute to one of those.

Closing this duplicate thread.

new topics

top topics

join