It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is What is going to happen (so i was told)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes I have a bit of an idea of what they're plannign, and we need to stock up on food and energy devices, alt fuels, like the hydrogen devices. I'll add later when I'm back on linux instead of my window partition, where I have a link. I have 5 gig downloaded. These are the real important things, because, when it all comes down, having some solar and wind to run coils and even water furnaces, trucks. (.....)

edit on 2-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i hope what you were told is exact,lots of ppl hope there is a really great prophet here,i think there has not been any real great prophet in ATS,infact i am not a old member in ATS,forgive me if my opinion is wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Sorry, got busy and forgot.

I have over 5 gigs saved from here:

www.free-energy-info.co.uk...

There is something I didn't see, though the device is mentioned:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(my thread)

This one is worth watching no matter what project we work on:

Neutralizing Radiation Waste Using Searl Effect Generators - MAKE VIRAL

What is brought up in this video, and the Searl invention is mentioned amongst many in the first link, but, the Searl device permanently magnetized parts of it. However the duplication here, is to set the magnets, at an angle, so in cylinders, with flux. The angle set, determines the reverse HZ or Sine wave produced as the cylinders are spun. This is a pusle, compared to a flatline. Or a frequency.

I plan for the kids to have some fun with Telsa coils, but also to ensure they don't play around with danger, ie. however we do this, overunity is what we'll be heading for so its easy to cut the source.

Although hydrogen/WATER fuel furnaces, barbecues, fridges, let alone vehicles looks like a good workhorse to me, and I was given some info on it, it produces alot of power, almost over unity in itself.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Earth's Magnetic Poles Equates Over Unity Free Energy Spin on Axis!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Couldn't agree more. You see posts like this all the time lately. Doomsday is coming, I know because someone who I can't reveal told me. It's easy to see that it's a ploy for attention. If I was given knowledge of a disaster that was going to effect the planet, or even one state, I would shout it from the rooftops AND give the source just so people would believe. If the OP hasn't learned by now, that you have to give a credible source or no one will listen, then that just proves it's a bid for attention. Any one wanna bet this is not the last we'll hear on this?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for that link,Unity99!
I like to tinker with electronics,
I'm gonna play around with a few of these devices.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thank you OP for coming online again. Your thread ended last time and I hoped that you would reappear. Do you have any idea as to which part of the world the 9/11 type event will take place?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HelloJCneedsomehelp

Well, its not hard to believe, its actually really plausible, prophecy or not something of this magnitude will happen, and soon.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
US stock market crash in October causes a need for money which is gained through war.

I'd say a US city will be "attacked" as a false flag so that the US can go to war with whichever nation they hate right now in the upper echelons.

All we have to figure out is:

* what's the most likely place in the US to be attacked to start a world changing event into war?

* which nation do TPTB hate the most that they'd likely want to try and remove?

Once we answer those questions, the rest of his prediction/info should fall into place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join