It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is What is going to happen (so i was told)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
OK tried this once before lets see what happens this time.

Please remember this is what I was told by some people in the know. Not me saying I know this because of a dream some candle smoke or anything else.

The people that told me said about 10 other things first each of which came true. Thats why I am writing this I think people should know and you can all make your owe minds up. After each thing they said came true i think its only right I stepped up.

I do find it funny that people can't see that 3WW has started. This time its the US playing the part of Germany. The people in the country not knowing whats being done in their name. China playing the US in the 2WW a country getting on its feet with great man power but no real weapons as of yet. But lets stop this thats just the back drop.

Anyone that follows stocks will tell you that the new TEC IPO's are going up 50%-100% on the first day from RenRen to linkedin. With over 230 tec IPO coming out over the world before the end of July thats going to make a big Tec Bubble. People are already talking about it. Problem is anyone will half a brain knows this and its going to go under. I was told in Oct of this year.

This stock Crash is going to signal the next event that is going to happen in Nov. Again so I am told.This event is going to be anther 9/11 type event that stops the world and gives the powers that be the NWO or what every you want to call them all the power they need.

Let me help you a bit. This week why would we need the patriot act or even talk about it?? Last week congress sign a bill that give more power to Obama then Bush ever had or need he can start a war just because now. This power is going to be used after Nov using that event. Just llike Bush did with 9/11

people are going to ask what is the event? I don't know. It could be anything from this is the date planet X is meant to be close and shack the world to its core. Everyone on here has talked about it 100 times.

It could be the alien thing good way or bad way

I was told that the Fema camps are going to be use for people that are a danger to everyone because they just can't handle was going on. Its not this lock everyone crazy talk.

Again this is what i was told. I could go on but I don't want this post to be that long none reads it

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
everyone is going to ask you your source.....just like last time.

you should give up a little (position / rank etc)

and you are probably right....

we'll see if this thread survives

good luck

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

I do hear what you say.But I know this place the source comes for people higher then 33mason which is just going to start a fight I don't want to get into.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ok I am always bitter against these types of posts but for once i will try and be civil.
These people that gave you the information, how do they know that something is going to happen? Are they going to create it or are they psychic.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

OK as you didn't read the post let me help you. The only reason I am telling you this is because they go 10 other this that has happened right. So i am going be if they say it. It is going to be so. This is not a game to them.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HelloJCneedsomehelp

Can you at least tell me what has come true? Just for shyts and giggles?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

You didnt read mine i guess. Are the people that told you this, going to be the ones that create the problem. no where in your posts do you say if they are going to make this happen or if they know who is going to make it happen. And if they do know who is going to do it than say who is going to do it... you know what never mind i dont care anymore.
edit on 27-5-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by showintail

Yep 3 quakes all on the 11th just for a start I called BS on all and was wrong. So i stopped and listened a bit more but who cares right you all no better on this site anyway I could tell you guys anything.
edit on 27-5-2011 by HelloJCneedsomehelp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I get it. You don't want to reveal your source. Could you at the very least let us know some of that person's credentials? For instance, your source might be your DAD for all we know, ---not that he isn't a viable source. But, say, for instance, it IS your DAD (or uncle, or brother-in-law or friend)...

1. Does he work for the DoD (Dept. of Defense) or any government agency --in any capacity?
2. Does he possess *at least* a TOP SECRET SCI (Secure Compartmented Information) clearance?
3. Has he been read-on to SAPs (Special Access Projects/Programs)?

Can you at least verify any of those basic things? Also, realize, that when you start posting predictions that are about 6-9 months away on ATS... people want more than "someone told me."

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

no I hear you with the whole Some told some stuff once and look! Sounds mad right. I dont know people with all of the above and it not from them. I am told that every mason and Satan worshiper should know this if they are at the right level and most of the news is not news and they can share if asked the right way.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

If you don't mind me asking? What is your first language?

Also as for WW3 or the 3rd WW as you put it, that Idea is debatable (it could be as it could not)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelloJCneedsomehelp

I was told that the Fema camps are going to be use for people that are a danger to everyone because they just can't handle was going on. Its not this lock everyone crazy talk.

I was told by a 99th degree mason that in the last memo theyre starting the list of folk who are a danger to themselves and others from the new members list on ATS.

By the way, in case anyone else doesnt "get it" this post is a joke.. OBVIOUSLY. The OP actually u2u me concerning this..

edit on 27-5-2011 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Arsenis

Yes your right ?? I know lets play a game number of places at war and with who?

www.globalresearch.ca...

link   
We need to know how, what,when for valuable info.I couldn't care less about who you are but what is your source?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I think the language he is writing in is called "Beer and or Bourbon".
Drunk typing. It's not a crime. But it should be. lol.

Just kiddin around of course. I don't know if this person is drunk or not. The moose lodge brothers won't tell me the truth because I'm only a 10'th level fuzz antler at the moment.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I read your first post, and now this post, as it has been re-worded. And I find your post interesting, and plausible.

As someone who has premonitions, I never discredit people for saying that they know about something that may happen in the future. But, because you do say, that you were told, by your credible source, that you do know that these things you say are indeed fact, and not a prediction or premonition- would you then grace us by telling us whom told you these things. Generically speaking... a friend, a co worker, a family friend, etc. etc.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I do find it funny from a site that uses wikipedia and Utube as its main source is now asking who is this person. Someone people I have know all my live. What does that mean to you nothing? So why get into it.

I will tell you why because its way more fun and it stops you talking about what you need to. Thats why you will never move on.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Id love to chat with this guy for a few hours just to B.S,, could be fun,, send me a message and let's chit chat!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Absolutely wrong. Infact your response only makes you sound like a troll. We just wanted to know where you got your information from.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gimpy327

Last time I did my post was taken down because of what I did to prove I was on the level. Which sad to say I am

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join