It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Live in Public. How the Internet has changed the way we think.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I saw this documentary a few years ago. I thought it was becoming more relevant, given the recent extension of the Patriot Act for 4 years. I was hoping I could get some viewpoints on this. I notice that there's an HD camera in everybody's pocket and I am wondering if this film isn't too far off from reality. Thank You!

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

edit on 27-5-2011 by Section69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yep. After watching this documentary a year ago I have never been able to forget it.

He basically started an underground cult and showed hundreds of people what life will be like in 20-30 years. All the while dressed as a clown named Lovey.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Seriously this is a good documentary. I need somebody to debunk it though because it's kind of unsettling. Also this experiment was done in 1999. The experiment was called "quiet".

Here is the Synopsis of We Live in Public

For those of you who are interested in information you haven't encountered before from a different angle, this is the one to watch.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up. It looks interesting, and I'll have to view the film.

From the description is seems along the same vein as the presentation given by Steve Rambam a few years back... Privacy Is Dead – Get Over It!.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Check out Part 2, about 1:30. Reasoning for switching over to the web. Talks about "The Covenant" whatever that means.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Section69

A covenant is an agreement between two people... We can't be sure what he meant or was going to say because the interviewer interrupted him. I have a suspicion that we missed out on an interesting bit of information because of that. Anyway, this is a good documentary and definitely worth the watch, when time permits. Disturbing...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Section69

A covenant is an agreement between two people... We can't be sure what he meant or was going to say because the interviewer interrupted him. I have a suspicion that we missed out on an interesting bit of information because of that. Anyway, this is a good documentary and definitely worth the watch, when time permits. Disturbing...

Yeah I agree, I was pretty much "full blast, technology, social media yeah!" Until I saw this documentary. It sobered up my comfortable reality, it was extremely convincing because the movie played out like a history lesson and then led into two scientific experiments which I thought were pretty valid. Crazy stuff.

new topics

top topics

join