It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you're gonna tell me this is normal?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
radar.weather.gov...

Pick if you missed it:

There's no way anyone can get me to believe this is normal. I've never seen radar returns like that until this year.
Local radar isn't an explanation for obvious reasons. I fit it was due to local radar, all cloud/precipitation would look like that on the entire map.

I can't say its HAARP but I can say its not normal. To disagree is to be blind.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
radar.weather.gov...
To disagree is to be blind.
'

I am blind, someone is reading your thread to me sir and frankly, I am offended.

also, completely normal.
edit on 5/26/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
It is pretty weird i'm getting swamped by storms right now in Virginia.
I don't think its HAARP though.
Everything get's blamed on HAARP people need to do their research.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Sometimes a storm is just a storm.

edit on 26-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
None of us have been watching weather maps since the begining of Earth so who are we to say what is normal? It maybe unusual since the time weather maps have been around but that isn't a very long time.

So what exactly are you getting at?

link   
I have no idea what base reflectivity reffers to but if this is comparable to what we see in MSM weather prediction maps, the midwest looks totally messed up with all those localized circles.

What would cause the localization? Maybe i'm seeing this wrong but shouldn't it be in more of a collective, moving mass as seen on the east coast?
edit on 26-5-2011 by Artanis667 because: base reflectivity

link   
Forgive me for not being a meteorologist, but erm...why isn't that normal? Hopefully I am not the only one whom is failing to see the jaw dropping significance that clearly must be there.

how about a bit more info..some comparative graphs, an explanation as to what makes it unusual, etc...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm not a "meteorological" expert but just by looking at that particular weather radar tells me something is not normal because I'm not used to seeing lots of "blue holes" with green coloration. I would assume the "cool colors" mean precipitation and rainfall is good for all.
edit on 2011-5-26 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Well if its not HAARP it must be...........Niburu/elenin/planet x/what ever else i missed. (sarcasm)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Since when are isolated storms abnormal? Is it just me or are people getting more and more ignorant of science?

Two questions OP:
1. How do you suppose electromagnetic waves from haarp (at 3.2 megawatts or 3.6 megajoules, rougly about 1.3 Big Macs worth of energy per second) can manipulate water particles in the air?
2. How do they aim stationary antennas.

Your answers are appreciated!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artanis667
I have no idea what base reflectivity reffers to but if this is comparable to what we see in MSM weather prediction maps, the midwest looks totally messed up with all those localized circles.

What would cause the localization? Maybe i'm seeing this wrong but shouldn't it be in more of a collective, moving mass as seen on the east coast?
edit on 26-5-2011 by Artanis667 because: base reflectivity

The localization is caused by the doppler radars (which scan in a circle), they don't overlap completely. Have a look at individual stations and you'll see what I mean.
edit on 5/27/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Oh yeah I forgot about Nibiru

Nibiru and HAARP a tag team event coming soon to the riverside civic center!

I prefer to think that it's just mother nature being all pissed at us.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
dutchsinse on youtube follows these anomalies. a lot of his severe weather predictions are pretty much spot on. my family in PA just got creamed by a major storm that dutch predicted yesterday. (he said severe weather from binghampton to scranton in 24 - 48 hours at 10 pm yesterday...........took out huge over 100 year old trees)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wait, is HAARP causing Normal Weather now????

Zoinks! Oo

Hmm, I can never read those maps and without comparative maps to go by, can't tell much. Need a user guide..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Oh yeah I forgot about Nibiru

Nibiru and HAARP a tag team event coming soon to the riverside civic center!

I prefer to think that it's just mother nature being all pissed at us.

If not, we best hope they get that large hadron collider interdimensional portal opener up and running so we can teleport out of here!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
dutchsinse on youtube follows these anomalies. a lot of his severe weather predictions are pretty much spot on. my family in PA just got creamed by a major storm that dutch predicted yesterday. (he said severe weather from binghampton to scranton in 24 - 48 hours at 10 pm yesterday...........took out huge over 100 year old trees)

He accurately predicted severe weather over a large area within a 48 hour period? The man must be some kind of psychic! I thought they said HAARP was making us all dumber?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

So he watches the weather channel and says what the weather guys says and puts it on youtube and now he is a super special weather predictor? Anyone familiar with weather patterns can predict with fair accuracy a few days in advance. Storm chasers depend on that info.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Oh my gosh this is not Normal at all how could I miss this.

Those poor people in the mid west.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW

no doubt, ...but he only predicts weather where there were "anomalous radar rings". He saw a ring from binghampton to scranton, and said that "because of that" there will be etc etc...and he was correct, and usually is.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

i think that prediction was quite amazing actually. the area is not normally hit by severe weather, and this is the first time this year. Also, from my family in the area, they said they have NEVER seen so much lightning or seen such severe winds.

so, a radar ring appears yesterday, dutch notices it, and predicts severe weather in 24 hours, and then BAM.....pretty good in my book.....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Watts

I see you (conveniently??) cut off the title, on top of the image, on the website:

Base Reflectivity

Do you understand that there are, every year, more and more improved Doppler Radar installations being built?

DO you realize that a Doppler Radar antenna is located on the ground?

Do you understand, then, why the limit of the radar's ability to scan the area will be roughly circular? With a specif radius (depending on ground clutter, and terrain....obstructions, and slope?

Did you consider that, perhaps, this is possibly a new format, for the NWS site, in the means they display information??

Prior to starting a thread, with the veiled "OMG" in the title....would it behoove a responsible ATS member to do the least bit of research, and consider many of those (few) ideas, above??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join