It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only Answer to the only Question

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Question:
What/Who/Where/How is God/Truth/Reality/Love?

Answer:
Before and after time. Not during. You are in time. And so is everything else (Buddha, Jesus, Universe(s), existence, Dimensions, Mind, Angels, Aliens, Demons, Souls, Spirit, future, past, delusion, Awakening, matter, singularity, ego). It's all drama.

drama
a situation or sequence of events that is highly emotional, tragic, or turbulent

time
A nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
God out of time?
Us in time?
Are we God in time?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I am not God and i am in time.

Eternity is not in time.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

It seems as though the collective is awakening...

I see a lot more philosophy on here than I used to.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

My question is why would you start a thread..with

The Only Answer to the Only Question

It seems so absolute,and closeminded...like your telling everyone this is the only question that matters,and the only answer there is to everything.

Do you realize how many people you may be repelling away with this attitude?

Don't you think that real truth draws a person in, by simply being the truth.

edit on 26-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by rwfresh

My question is why would you start a thread..with

The Only Answer to the Only Question

It seems so absolute,and closeminded...like your telling everyone this is the only question that matters,and the only answer there is to everything.

Do you realize how many people you may be repelling away with this attitude?

edit on 26-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

Your message is as true as mine, not very.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is a false premise which says that there is only one question and that God, love, and reality are all one thing and that all of those being did indeed exist.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

That is an odd statement. I think every salesman, conman and politician on the planet would disagree.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The only question is - Why?

And the only answer is - Because I love you.

Life extends itself as a free gift to be shared in intimate participation (koinonia), for the sake of love, and for love to be love, there must be both a lover and a beloved other, and it must also be unconditional or unmerited.

The only response then, to the answer to the question of why is - Thank you. I love you too!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It is better that there is something, and something to be shared in mutual experience and varied impressions, than nothing.

Therefore, love is the very reason, and thus the first/last cause of all existence.

There is a rational basis then for loving devotion of an unseen God who may freely express himself and his love for us and through us by our own love of God above all (as the center and source of love) and of neighbor as self (as we are first loved by the first/last cause who is love) in loving mutuality, since there is truth no separate self within the framework of the unconditioned ground of all being and becoming, only the mutual love eternal.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last."

It is nice to see that the understanding, the playful mirth, and joy and humor of true understanding, has come and is coming. Hurray!

And the bride and the bridegroom say - Come, and drink freely the living water (eternal life).

There is no escape, and no need to escape, only to evolve relative to the first/last cause of love.

Then we will be able, with faith the size of but a tiny seed, say to the mountain (of historical causation) MOVE, and it WILL MOVE, can't not with such understanding making itself known.

Principals must be proven right by their application. What FUN then, if the foundational principal of universal causation and all manner of creativity and enjoyment in eternity, is love itself, eh?

Godspeed,

NAM

edit on 27-5-2011 by NewAgeMan because: I love you.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

The answer is...42.
Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well, what I see there is one question, with many variables, thus making it many questions. I think that is a very subjective matter, we must answer this questions to ourselves.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Morbidness

We are all variables of one supreme value.

The principal, when put to the test, is sound, reasonable, and above all else, enjoyable.

We needn't protect our own often narrow and limited POV, by advocating for the separate self and the unique personal spiritual experience of the individual, since the love that rules the universe, as love itself, will never violate the integrity of said POV in the first place, so there's no reason to keep it as a demarcation and point of defence.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaydeePNW

That is an odd statement. I think every salesman, conman and politician on the planet would disagree.

But they are not trying to sell you absolute truth.

They are merely working for their agendas, which in my mind seems to be what the Op is doing here....though I can see he /she does so with every good intention.

Please don't take me wrong..I think what you are trying to say comes from a good place..and is not intended to harm..I just think it may work against your cause ,if you try and make it too absolute.

Its just an opinion ,and I'm sorry if I offended anyone by it.
edit on 27-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

They are merely working for their agendas, which in my mind seems to be what the Op is doing here.

Oh there is ALWAYS an agenda, and although it might start out with less than perfect and 100% pure intentions, more often than not it can lead to an expression of the more deeply held desire in back of the original intent. A purely cynical eye which rushes to judgement sells us all short in the final analysis, and therefore isn't really helpful. Me I would rather throw my lot in with the guy who is TRYING to the get to the deepest thing that matters most in life, than with the cynical naysayer bent on pointing out the flaw or the error - why not run with it and see where it leads... you just never know.

edit on 27-5-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
What I want to know is, who asks the question, and why?

Nevermind, I think the answer is that the question remains unchanged irregardless of the answer provided.
edit on 27-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

True self (God) does not exist in time and non-reality. So deluded self asks and answers the question.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

They are merely working for their agendas, which in my mind seems to be what the Op is doing here.

Oh there is ALWAYS an agenda, and although it might start out with less than perfect and 100% pure intentions, more often than not it can lead to an expression of the more deeply held desire in back of the original intent. A purely cynical eye which rushes to judgement sells us all short in the final analysis, and therefore isn't really helpful. Me I would rather throw my lot in with the guy who is TRYING to the get to the deepest thing that matters most in life, than with the cynical naysayer bent on pointing out the flaw or the error - why not run with it and see where it leads... you just never know.

edit on 27-5-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

The deepest thing is not attainable in non-Reality. The deepest thing is Truth/God/Eternity. Has Reality ever existed in time? When? In Reality what is not true does not exist. And what is True has not, doesn't and never will exist in delusion.

Everything but the truth is cynical. Believing that Love (which is God) exists in non-reality is dishonest delusion.

I'm not suggesting you don't be moral and pursue and express the drama of truth/love reflections.. Be honest about the difference. Or don't.. There is no consequence. And in Reality you as an individual self do not exist and so have no choice. You and i do seemingly exist in non-Reality and delusion. At least as far as I'm concerned we do. And if you are one that exists in Reality please end time and put an end to the drama.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaydeePNW

But they are not trying to sell you absolute truth.

They are merely working for their agendas, which in my mind seems to be what the Op is doing here....though I can see he /she does so with every good intention.

Please don't take me wrong..I think what you are trying to say comes from a good place..and is not intended to harm..I just think it may work against your cause ,if you try and make it too absolute.

Its just an opinion ,and I'm sorry if I offended anyone by it.
edit on 27-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

A child wants ice cream. The same one might scream and cry for it one day, beg for it another, follow "good behavior" for it another. His intention is to get ice cream. Is that good?

What i am trying to say comes from a DELUDED non-place. The same non-place everything you say and do comes from. Your deluded self. We can't do anything else. If something came from Eternity/Truth in this non-Reality it (time) would immediately cease. So because this delusion continues we can assume Truth has NEVER entered time. And no individual self has ever, can ever, will ever experience it.

Anyone who has ever attempted to communicate absolute truth lied. You will recognize absolute truth the moment precisely before time ends. That moment has been pre-determined by we as Truth.

I am not selling absolute truth. I am expressing the opposite. We all are, and can do nothing else but.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh
reply to post by SystemResistor

True self (God) does not exist in time and non-reality. So deluded self asks and answers the question.

Give that being a cigar...

second line.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join