It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi men launch Facebook Campaign To Whip Women Who Dare To Drive

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion

I think you dont like muslim countries because either you got beat up outside a club by a bunch arab teenagers or you staggerd to far in to al qouz and left with a sore bottom.

Why would you want to believe in darkness.
edit on 7-6-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

What ?????? you actually think, judging by your pathetic arguement i think you dont think.
Ive never been beaten by an arab. Some may have tried but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
And what is this al quol that you frequently visit that leaves you i such a way
. I would say to you that you stay away from such a place.

As i said, your defence of the muslim world is pathetic to say the least.

If anything you re-inforced my statments.

edit on 7-6-2011 by meathed because: I WAS LAUGHING AT YOUR PATHETIC COMMENTS I MADE MISTAKES.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

Originally posted by ShadowZion

I think you dont like muslim countries because either you got beat up outside a club by a bunch arab teenagers or you staggerd to far in to al qouz and left with a sore bottom.

Why would you want to believe in darkness.
edit on 7-6-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

What ?????? you actually think, judging by your pathetic arguement i think you dont think.
Ive never been beaten by an arab. Some may have tried but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
And what is this al quol that you frequently visit that leaves you i such a way
. I would say to you that you stay away from such a place.

As i said, your defence of the muslim world is pathetic to say the least.

If anything you re-inforced my statments.

edit on 7-6-2011 by meathed because: I WAS LAUGHING AT YOUR PATHETIC COMMENTS I MADE MISTAKES.

you do not deny what i said when i talk about al qouz, and if you had visited dubai, you would know what it is, o btw i live there, and thankfully i can say with the upmost confidence that i have not been frequently visiting al qouz and i have never been left in such a way... the bigger picture of my point which im quite intrigued to find out is what happened to you to make you hate the uae so much......?

you made mistakes because you were getting frustrated and are looking for excuses when you realized you miss spelt words you commonly don't when you re-read your post.

The arab teenagers over here are rampant little sh**s if you ask me, but the only reason they are like that is because they have been heavily influenced by the mainstream media to be gangsters, the ex-pat community over here call them wanages, they cause trouble but only if you go looking for it.

they arent allowed into clubs as drinking age is 21, so they tend to all hang around places like al qouz and the deep depths of al barsha other than them there is no threat to anyone. Even the older emirati people consider them a threat, just as every where else in the world has crime, dubai only has mouthy teenagers.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This group doesn't exist... Never did

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Saudi women need to launch a Facebook Campaign to ~Whip Men who Dare to Drive!

I think this would be 'the right thing to do!'

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join