It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible alien invasion or simply coincidences?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife
Just curious. What is the source behind those documents shown at the very beginning?

Sorcha Faal.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

OP didn't say they agreed with whomever posted the youtube video. In fact in the first post, they said they did not believe in an alien invasion. This thread was posted to share the video with people who would enjoy it. If you do, great, if you don't, that's also great.

Thank you OP, I have not seen several of the clips in the compilation and it was enjoyable to watch, despite some of them being debunks.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hi

Here are the links for some of the UFOs shown in the video

Giant UFOs heading to earth

China UFO

New Zealand

Fort Worth explosion

I'm certain that the China UFO was debunked somewhere in the thread as well as the giant UFOs.The Fort Worth explosions were some transformers(if i remember correct).
The truth is i havent seen the videos from Russia,Spain,Portugal and Brazil,but the phenomenon there looked similar.
I don't believe in coincidence.There is definetely something going on,i just don't think there are aliens involved.I mean if they wanted to invade us,they would have by now.Perhaps someone is preparing the ground for some false flag alien invasion.
Or they just trying to discredit the whole UFO field with stupid lightshows.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

How do you know this?
It sounds facsinating. Please share more.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

How do you know this?
It sounds facsinating. Please share more.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
There have been a lot of UFO sightings recently and each one is getting eerily similar to the next. Along with the thunderous rumbling that people are hearing all over the country. I feel that something is happening and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is feeling this. I am not saying I feel that there is going to be an alien invasion or that a UFO is going to land on the White House lawn, but I do feel that something is going to happen in the near future. With all these UFO sightings and strange reports coming in from all over the world I am taking a big interest in all of this.

My biggest worry is that it might not be an alien invasion but Project Blue Beam.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kp1987

perhaps you saw a meteor briefly..just be glad you got to experience it.
sometimes i would be willing to go back to the 60s before there were any cellphones as i know them today.
not sure just when the first bulky ones came into being.
my mind might rest easier and i'd not be so afraid of what the future might bring. only thing is the sidewalks
would roll up early at night and nighttime stargazing might be truly spectacular if not down right scary.
things have never been perfect here less eden was 100% real ..no i am not that naive..but you might have
been more ignorant about some things and more focused on the simplier life style.
you can be dazzled for hours simply by researching magazines and pictures and ads from the 60's era.
believe i may have seen a bolide once but if i recall correctly it only made a news flash in my mind..it
lasted a second or two this flash of light from an exploding meteor.
www.shadowresearch.com...
looks like an interesting site so i bookmarked it !!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I know y'all will take this with a grain of salt without video or photo graphical evidence BUT, ...

2 nights ago, (Wednesday night) I heard two very loud engines flying overhead. so I go outside, and see two fighter jets. It was 8:30 so I could only just make out the 2 faint lights on the things, but definitely jets. Just not sure on the model. Anyways, I was thinking, hm must be flying to the old air force base (Williams). So as they got more east (now no longer over my house, but still in view but by no means close to me anymore) I go to the side of my house that views East, into my backyard. I see just like in these videos a red light. It was odd because it was an orb, but definitely a light, but these videos show exactly how it appeared in the sky. The jets didn't fly to it necessarily, but as they approached, the jets slowed down, went left (North) and the red light followed. Was really bizarre.

edit: I should clarify I don't really consider the light ET in origin.. but bizarre none the less. Just the entire scene was bizarre, and I've lived by Williams for the last 10 years. Seen nothing like this.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Syroco because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeDaShom

maybe some of 'em are taking refuge in the sky to escape what if scenarios as for instance the extreme
extreme unlikely strike by asteroid 2003 QQ47 March 21st 2014. When you tack dates onto something
it makes it more real in a way..not to worry about this one they say.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join