It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Possible alien invasion or simply coincidences?

page: 1
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Okay, so I for one don't believe in an invasion of earth from extraterrestrial beings, but nonetheless I do believe in extraterrestrials.

I am sorry if this video has been posted before, but I typed in selected keywords into the search tool and came up with nothing, if the video has been posted before and is being or was discussed already, please post the link to the thread and close this one, thank you.

What we have in the video is a compilation of the blue lights being seen from all over the world, including the "transformers," ISS, random blue lights and the volcano videos. I for one haven't seen all of these videos and it was nice to see them all put together and to see what the youtube uploader thought of these happenings as well. I am no expert in any field even similar to these things and would like to hear other peoples opinions on this video. I am keeping my mind open and I welcome all to share as they please.

Please stay on the topic and considerate to others views.
Thank you ATS community.





posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004
 


Omg, first time seeing most of those videos. Last night at work i saw these wierd blue bursts of electricity at random times between 7pm and 9pm. It was crazy i didnt know what was going on coz it was a clear night. wonder if anyone can pull up a camera, it was south of the Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.

Something funny is goin on i reckon.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 412304
 


I'm glad you like the post, I hope someone within the ATS community can help you with finding a video of you're claim, or more reports from others with the same claim, would be interesting to hear. Good Luck.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm very very curious as to how other countries are handling these situations.

also,



WTF!!!!!!



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Zero credibility.... How can you people take seriously or even give one minutes attention to a youtube alien invasion video overlayed with techno music?

Get it together...



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just curious. What is the source behind those documents shown at the very beginning? And doesn't it reference the Guy Hottel FBI memorandum, which was proven to be little more than someone's imagination?

Also, those blue "space ships" headed to Earth, what is the source there? Are those images from NASA, ESA, etc.?

Interesting video none the less. Even if complete crap, still worth the watch. S & F



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004
 

That's a great compilation of UFO sightings. The amazing thing is that the footage contains some of the most unbelievable UFO sightings ever recorded- but it is all recent, occurring within the past few months. Something wicked this way comes...



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004
 


sorry OP
I tried to read your OP but your avatar
is just so distracting, it hurt my eyes.
Maybe, you could change avatars

please ????



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Great find!


I have seen a couple of those videos, but not all of them. I know the incident in Texas was debunked a few weeks back, not to say it can't be revisited...


Link to Ft. Worth, TX thread

Not trying to derail this thread, but there was some great information regarding the Ft. Worth incident, if interested.

edit on 5/26/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
A few years ago I woke up to kind of a loud buzzing noise, and a greenish bluish color on the horizon. It looked just as bright as what you have in these videos. The most bizzare thing is I checked for days to see if anything would be in the news, and nothing was ever said about it. If it was a blown transformer, im sure the news would have covered it. Especially with the joke of items I see on the news daily, I thought for sure that would be something they would cover.

I think with the new technology in phones, there will be alot more videos of bizarre things popping up. I know the phone im buying in a month or two has a 13.1 megapixel camera, and HD recording.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTrickerHouse
 


I haven't done much research as to how other countries feel about these phenomenons, but as noted in the video, Russia is preparing for something they feel is happening real soon, as well as the United States. Whether it's relevant to the situation or not, the people of both the USA and Russia are buying up bunkers for some reason or another. Just keep in remembrance that 1 person of 1 country doesn't mean the whole country feels the same way.

Note to members: If any trustworthy polls can be found in relevance to how some people of the other countries feel on the matter of both Extraterrestrials existence and what the blue lights could be, It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
quite interesting... actually scary in a way, I've seen something like these lights but different in colors over the mountains at night.,,
edit on 26-5-2011 by JoeDaShom because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTrickerHouse
I'm very very curious as to how other countries are handling these situations.

also,



WTF!!!!!!


For sure someone else is handling everything:

www.youtube.com...



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
im pretty sure some of these are blown transformers. yup, there's nothing alien about those flashes.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Zero credibility.... How can you people take seriously or even give one minutes attention to a youtube alien invasion video overlayed with techno music?

Get it together...


Yes, I was annoyed with the music as well, but it isn't my video and I can do nothing about it, maybe someone can find a raw version of the same compilation of the videos without the music and add it? Either way, its a great watch if you can stand the music. (:


Originally posted by missanthropic
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004
 

That's a great compilation of UFO sightings. The amazing thing is that the footage contains some of the most unbelievable UFO sightings ever recorded- but it is all recent, occurring within the past few months. Something wicked this way comes...


Yes, it's certainly strange of course as this year has been full of interesting activity, especially with the blue lights/transformers whatever they may be.


Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004
 


sorry OP
I tried to read your OP but your avatar
is just so distracting, it hurt my eyes.
Maybe, you could change avatars

please ????



I'm sorry, I will try to change this asap, thanks for letting me know.


Originally posted by TheRealTruth84
Great find!


I have seen a couple of those videos, but not all of them. I know the incident in Texas was debunked a few weeks back, not to say it can't be revisited...


Link to Ft. Worth, TX thread

Not trying to derail this thread, but there was some great information regarding the Ft. Worth incident, if interested.

edit on 5/26/2011 by TheRealTruth84 because: (no reason given)


Thanks for the added information, I didn't know any of the videos had been debunked, but certainly great to have verified. Maybe the others will be debunked as well, but as for now, theirs still heads shaking both ways ;P


Originally posted by kp1987
A few years ago I woke up to kind of a loud buzzing noise, and a greenish bluish color on the horizon. It looked just as bright as what you have in these videos. The most bizzare thing is I checked for days to see if anything would be in the news, and nothing was ever said about it. If it was a blown transformer, im sure the news would have covered it. Especially with the joke of items I see on the news daily, I thought for sure that would be something they would cover.

I think with the new technology in phones, there will be alot more videos of bizarre things popping up. I know the phone im buying in a month or two has a 13.1 megapixel camera, and HD recording.


Hmm, sounds like an interesting testimonial. Hopefully someday soon you will have you're answer. Yes, sadly many people are incapable of taking descent pictures, but another thing people may not realize as that many of these people have never seen anything unidentified in the air either, as well as many people don't know how to adjust focus, brightness, etc. Good luck KP.


Originally posted by JoeDaShom
quite interesting... actually scary in a way


A lot of it can be, yes. Hopefully everything will be fine and everything can be explained soon, but until then it's just one big mystery. Just live each day to the fullest is all I can say.


Originally posted by isthisreallife
Just curious. What is the source behind those documents shown at the very beginning? And doesn't it reference the Guy Hottel FBI memorandum, which was proven to be little more than someone's imagination?

Also, those blue "space ships" headed to Earth, what is the source there? Are those images from NASA, ESA, etc.?

Interesting video none the less. Even if complete crap, still worth the watch. S & F


I'm sorry, but I'm not sure of the sources of any of the documents, maybe someone else on ATS who views can provide the links to such documents, but the video is not mine, I just find it interesting and thought I would share it for others to view for themselves. Good luck with the finds if you decide to search for yourself and feel free to share what you find.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered

Originally posted by TheTrickerHouse
I'm very very curious as to how other countries are handling these situations.

also,



WTF!!!!!!


For sure someone else is handling everything:

www.youtube.com...


Nice video, not sure if it's simply birds or something else, but interesting at the least.


Originally posted by vjr1113
im pretty sure some of these are blown transformers. yup, there's nothing alien about those flashes.


I agree that many if not all of these are, but questions are still out there as to why all of these transformers are blowing, something is still very strange to the whole situation.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Zero credibility.... How can you people take seriously or even give one minutes attention to a youtube alien invasion video overlayed with techno music?

Get it together...


Like he said, "If you dont like the music just mute it".



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The "Alien Greys" are not aliens.

They are US from the future.

You see we destroyed the human DNA with dioxins and toxins from finding oil and making things out of it to make a buck. We ended up releasing compounds which destroyed the human DNA string and we will eventually evolve into 3 fingered hairless little grey beings with big eyes.

They have came back in time and told people WHO destroyed the human DNA and attempted to get it stopped. Who did they tell? Adolph Hitler.

Who destroyed the human DNA string? Israeli Economics. Greed.

If you see a mass amount of "aliens" coming, it's our future coming back again to try and stop what destroyed the human DNA string.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Zero credibility.... How can you people take seriously or even give one minutes attention to a youtube alien invasion video overlayed with techno music?

Get it together...


+1 for you, we better skip this topic..there's NOTHING interesting here.
But fanboys will make some stars for themselves.



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
More than half of those videos are from transformers blowing out and at least 3 of them were from transformer blowouts during the japan quake... I remember even seeing them on the news as such. I don't know the source of some of the footage but none looked very convincing and tbh all credibility was lost by posting so many known transformer blowouts.
Go to youtube and search "transformer blowing up" or "transformer blowout" and you'll seem the exact same glowing blue lights featured in the video and even some of the same video clips. Heres another example of a transformer blowing or an "alien invading"

what a silly thread, only on ATS would transformer blowouts = alien invasion.
edit on 27-5-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)



new topics




 
9
<<   2 >>

log in

join