It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wtf? tube clouds? maybe chemtrails or just strange happenings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

well these are strange IMO.

well in meteorology books clouds dont come in this shape. so do you guys have an opionion or know anything about this.

[edit on 8/4/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Nice avatar. Is that you? Anyway, I don't have an explanation for these clouds, but local merteorologist should have one.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Don't know about the clouds, but I think that's Tupac Shakur in the avatar! LOL

[edit on 8/4/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
no thats tupac shakur. i think hes still alive so to commerate that i got an avatar of him.made by zedd the great.also i think 2pac was an interesting guy.
www.anomalies-unlimited.com... i suggest looking at all the odd pics some really interesting stuff. and some funny stuff. but all around good reading. even from the homepage of the site

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
They're called altocumulus clouds:
www.photolib.noaa.gov...

They're quite common, but I suppose most folks don't go outdoors these days and don't do a lot of driving in the country.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i go outdoors a lot and ive never seen them and that website said clouds like that dont exist. well i guess thats another one debunked by byrd. BTW byrd if you see anything else debunkable on that site feel free to do so.

[edit on 8/4/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
When I was a kid, my dad used to call that a "buttermilk Sky." Not being that familiar with buttermilk, I took his word for it.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
oh and BTW here is the sites home page.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
i believe that these are also known as "earthquake clouds." many people claim that they can be used in earthquake prediction.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I don't see how the clouds could be related to Earthquakes.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Earthquake clouds... Very interesting, I have never heard of them before either. I dont know if I buy it, but it makes for interesting reading.

quake.exit.com...

top topics

join