It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Bigfoot?... hikers say they have video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Allmost everyone in Spokane Wa. is on meth...

I won't believe ANY story coming out of Spokane...

I am SOOOO glad I don't live there anymore...

Terrible, TERRIBLE place to live...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Great find with that analysis video. I agree with the fellow's conclusion that this is the real thing. His point about the gait and manner of motion is spot on.

It is sooooo easy to knock something that is on shaky ground, such as a Sasquatch siting, that all of the simple thinkers on jumping on the bandwagon believing that they can't be proved wrong, but they have. They are looking for easy brownie points, "Oh look how smart I am."

Well, all this shows is your lack of creativity or analysis. If you don't look into the dark corners of life for all its possibilities you are just going to have to be satisfied with only half the story.

This story is real. The being caught in the video is very likely a young "bigfoot". Maybe he was out oggling the girls on campus and on the trails.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Interesting video.

I've seen this on other sites and a lot of people have been saying that they would have noticed if Bigfoot was near them, but if Bigfoot is an interdimensional being as I've been hearing lately then perhaps the video caught it but no one else did. Could that even be possible?

Or perhaps its just a man in a suit like most of the time.

I'm open to Bigfoot though

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ok, I have a different observation on this. Ive tried to take a frame by frame on the zoomed version, but it is still a bit blurry. Ok, It is either a Man in a suit or its Not. Simple deduction.

Now, too me, tho its hard to really tell positively, but the "figure" seems to be crouched down and looking toward the people as they come down the slope. It then makes a Determined, BUT NOT panicked, quick walk away from the people. The Figure is adopting a classic crouch or semi hunting position as it moves away, the same position is seen with old culture Hunters of Africa, Australia, Native Americans etc. I would expect that its movements would be VERY quiet in the scrub, that is its environment. It would probably not look back, until it was 100% safe, as it appears.
Now to me, the "Figure" actually seems to be in a little shadow, then seems to crouch walk in full sunlight, YET, it still seems to be very dark and certainly the face doesnt seem to go lighter or whatever in the sun. The figure also doesnt seem to stop, which is in keeping what a hunter would do to evade any notice.

If this "figure" is native to the area, it would Easily be able to evade noisy modern man, with all their noise and talking, and smell. I would suspect the "Figure" to have Much better senses like hearing, smell etc than us.

The Head shape seems to be elongated, but could very well be a beard. I dont think Bigfoot could be called an Ape any more than Homo Sapiens could be called an ape. And who made the rule that All bigfoots had to be big?? We have 7 foot giants (great Khali) and 2 foot pygmys (He Ping Ping).
Now my Off the Wall......
It has been established that there has been ancient man living in North America before the Mongoloid Races appeared. One of the boldest ideas, is that a peoples of similar culture and DNA of the Australian Aborigines, had made it to the Americas. Remember we are talking about a culture that was in Australia 100,000 years ago, if they made it here, they could have continued on. Also remember there were periods where the sea was much lower, exposing many land masses, Islands etc...The Pacific Fire Rim???

What if there is Still a tribe of ancient man, Ozzy Natives if ya like, that actually still Exist in the US forests and have adapted to the land AND have even learnt to avoid the Mongoloid/Asiatic Invaders (Injuns) for the past 8,000 years or so.
Who can live privately, within their community, without outside interferrence????
Oh Well, it was just a thought.............Yeah your right, a man in Ninja pajamas makes much more sense.....
I wonder if he was a Cooca ninja, or an Iga Ninja?
BTW, does anyone know of any Native American Legends/myths of any "Dark" peoples in that area?

edit on 28-5-2011 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
maybe bigfoot has evolved to use cloth >)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
That looks quite obviously a hoax. Normally keep an open mind on these things but that looked like some dude in a gorilla suit hunched over trying to look like a mythical creature.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I wanted to comment on a few observations some people have made about the context of the video being the reason it is a hoax.

I hike nearly every weekend and have been for the past 4 years.

1) Hiking in jeans is not uncommon for a lot of people. I never do because they are too uncomfortable with sweating and all. When I hike in really popular hiking areas near big cities I see people wearing all sorts of strange things for hiking - I once saw a young woman wear cowboy boots and a short skirt on a hike with rocky terrain!? Too bad we were going in different directions

2) I take a camera almost always - unless I forget. Sometimes I even put it in video mode and take some video clips while we hike through the woods. Doesn't seem odd to me at all.

I think that studying the context of videos such as this is important but in this video the context seems normal to me - it doesn't invalidate the video at all in my book. The validity of the video I think rest mostly with the characters of the people taking the video and an analysis of the video itself by experts.

edit on 30-5-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm mobile right now, but when I get home after work I'll take a real close look at it. I got the lead on foxnews feed, did a search on ats, and sure enough, found a thread.
What amazes me is the INSTANT negativity, immediately calling a hoax with no in depth analysis. It was/is the same setiment on the youtube channel. Wow.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
I'm mobile right now, but when I get home after work I'll take a real close look at it. I got the lead on foxnews feed, did a search on ats, and sure enough, found a thread.
What amazes me is the INSTANT negativity, immediately calling a hoax with no in depth analysis. It was/is the same setiment on the youtube channel.

We're just trying to save time rather than go through all the nonsense of asking for more evidence, not getting any, and eventually throwing this in the trash with all the other "blobsquatch" footage. It's not personal.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I took a good look at the video, and did some experiments, and what I found was quite startling. It is a creature, but instead of a bigfoot I think it may be a werewolf. Here's the link: Werewolf?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join