Is it Bigfoot?... hikers say they have video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
my question is, why the heck are they videotaping an average hike?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread
This looks like a very thin human to me and small in stature id say fake but like most im no expert in this kinda thing ...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It's too small to be a Bigfoot...hell it says in the name, BIG.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SnedsDawg

I hike in jeans whenever I hike.
Argument is invalid.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Smoking gun here!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I knew someone who was hot on bigfoot's trail for 7 years.
That was 12 years ago.

Reminds me of Butchy the Kid in a monkey suit

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
It's so hard to tell by just watching a video anymore without severe scrutiny and analysis. With so many insane programs and software out there, it really needs to be examined by the experts.
It has an authentic feel to it in my opinion, but it needs analyzed. S&F

You took the words out of my mouth.

On face value it looks good ... but it needs to be analysed by experts.

I hope we hear more about this in the future and it's not just another hoax.

S&F.

Woody

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

I'm not completely convinced either, as with a lot of these videos I first ask, why are they actually filming when they are. Why waste film or digital space on footage of someones back wandering in the woods? I always find that questionable. But I'll even let that slip.

--} On an iphone no less, wasting precious battery power as taking video EATS it, hmmmm.

One thing I do notice is that even though the people in frame don't appear to be aware of the "creature" or react to it's presence, the camera that was up until then tracking the humans, seems to kinda of hang back, let the humans move almost out of frame to the left, keeping the creature in frame a little longer.

That, well, just seems suspicious to me. The other suspicious part is, they didn't see this at the time, but already found this when this was shot on the 25th? I guess that's just amazing that the few seconds of video they took, or happened to look at, contain this footage.

See what I'm getting at there?

then again, I could just be nitpicking, they don't want to have anything to do with the story, but they did release the footage, so it's not like they don't get anything. If it's a hoax, they get exactly what they want, a believable hoax because the people involved don't want any recognition.

edit on 27-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
Smoking gun here!

could you explain why and how you think this is a smoking gun...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
when you zoom right in it looks to me like "its" wearing white or light coloued shoes

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Okey its all over the news,its on film, they have the location and could be ubicated by GPS. QUESTIONS
id they brougth any kind of investigator,forensics to track the path in order to have a better idea of what this thing really is??/Any tracks left???///judging by the film could be a lot of diffrent things,but if they are capable of comeback to the place will be a lot better than just speculation.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Obvious fake is,
obvious.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
There's a good possibility that it may be Bigfoot.

Considering that they are an ape, descended from Gigantopithecus and as another upright walking hominid similar as to us, they are not necessarily born full grown and could also vary in size.

The key to me that makes me think that it is a creature of the wild and not a human is in how it moves.

It seems to move very quickly. Much quicker than a human would, especially one donning a 75lb ape suit.

Or even a Ninja, who is really a Karateka with special weapons training used for assassins....but is still a human.

And would move accordingly.

Compare the rate of the people in the foreground to how fast this thing moves...

That to me reveals that it is in tune to the forest and in it's element. Whereas the people in the foreground ,treading so tentatively, simply are not.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I will shortly begin a thread because I think I have solved the BF conspiracy, and whew...it's a doozy!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

you sparked my interest. continue

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
when trying to determine authenticity of sightings such as this (creatures or ufos etc) I always like to focus on the Source rather than the Object.

In this case the source, being the photographer, exhibits 2 things to me which lend credence to it being staged:

1 - why do they pan up slightly just prior to the "creature" coming into the scene?
2 - why are they filming someone walking through the woods to begin with. Mighty convenient dont ya think?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why were they randomly filming?
I don't normally go around saying videos are fake or simply saying ''oh its a guy in a suit'' just because i can't or don't believe in Bigfoot( i do believe)but that is definately a guy in a suit and i've seen many vids similiar to this one that are fakes.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SnedsDawg

I wear jeans on long walks or when i travel through the countryside.....or even in the woods.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Defiantly a fake. Just too convenient to happen to be filming a simple walk. The park they were in looks pretty densely forested in the video, but it really isn't. Take a look at picts of the park from google. I will be camping just North of there this week end. If I see bigfoot I will let ya know

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Not only 'why were they filming?' but the framing is suspect.

Neither the person filming or the other two seem to spot the 'big foot' however, the person filming allows whatever it is to be in the frame for its entire appearance, which is very odd, presuming that they were unaware of it at the time and one would expect the camera to be pointing more towards the ground, especially when hiking.

Whomever filmed this anticipated the subject as it was probably their mate Dave.

Fake!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join