It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I`understand`the`matrix`that`we`exist`in`and`will`attempt`to`explain`it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Does anything in the Matrix taste like chicken?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Can you tell me anything about my future or destiny? Can you tell me if the self-proclaimed "psychic" can be trusted? I assume you know which one I am speaking of, but just in case you need a little help, I'm talking about the one geographically closest to my present location. I already have my own opinions about so called "psychic", but it was just the first thing to pop in my mind, or second, I should say. And since you're offering, what the heck? A private message will work for any private details, but obviously the choice is in your hands, yet I feel compelled to urge you, however redundant it may be, to please exercise your best judgement. If you even reply, that is... I already stated I have my own preconceived opinions about psychics, but as always, I would absolutely love to be proven wrong... I can see why you didn't respond to some of the "joke" replies, but I think there were a few serious inquiries.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
I think the apostrophe thing he is using for spaces are suppose to represent mind bullets

I doubt it if they were mind bullets that would mean he's not in the matrix but in Charlie Sheen's head. Unless the Matrix is Charlie's thoughts and we're trapped inside his head...I've just blew my own mind which in fact is Charlie's mind and thus is probably not the only thing getting blown.

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
EDIT- Dang it Poker, we were thinking on the same lines there, you just posted faster!

Sorry I beat you to the punch. I guess my girlfriend's right, she says I have a knack for finishing faster than other guys.

I got a question for the OP since we're in the matrix and our physical being is just avatarial representations of our thoughts how can one go about changing ones own appearance instantly by thought? How can we impact others health and wellbeing instantly with our thoughts? Also what's the cheat code to get Jessica Alba to sleep with me?

Please for the love of God answer the third question.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Alright, TheTruthCqer, I'll bite. Supposing that you can see into the spiritual matrices and densities, then a couple of questions for you, from me, would be:

• What can you tell me about the Yv, and It's connection to the Yggdrasil World Tree?

• How about the resonance patterns of the Six Totems: Bear and Goat, Dog and Bull, Eagle and Serpent? Tell me about the impact they have on the matrix.

• Their are three dominant energy currents: Will, Reflection, Connection. How do they correlate to one another in the matrix?

I reckon that anyone worth their weight, who can "see" into the matrix should have an understanding of those three inquiries. I've even met people who can't see the matrix, but still understand the Six Totems, Three Currents, and the Yv.

So, if you ever decide to come back and respond to this thread, I'd like to hear what you have seen.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Am I the one?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
When will things return to how they used to be?

Nevermind, I realised that you don't need to escape because the concept of escape itself is a duality that implies imprisonment.
edit on 27-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Am I the one?

No, you are not the one....however, Morpheus thinks you are. And he's going to
sacrifice himself for you.

You have to make a choice Neo.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Will you ever give us the answers?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I-want-to-apologize-to-all

I-was-having-very-intense-nerve-shackling-pain,the-other-night-when-I-wrote-this-post.I-felt-as-almost-there-was-a-very-strong-force-keeping-me-from-e xplaining-my-revelations.I-have-to-admit-that-at-the-time-I-lost-all-knowledge-that-had-gained-amost-instantly,and-felt-very-scared-and-just-decided-t o-go-to-bed-and-try-to-explain-things-at-a-better-time,which-is-now.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Do'you'understand'the'space'bar?

Because if you're gonna go all outre, why don't you just go for the full word salad adventure?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
lol, next time, try to keep the answers for yourself and contemplate them. Then maybe if you remember you can share them afterwords.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beansanmash

To,all,I,have,not,forgot,about,this,thread,and,I,will,adress,the,matter,better,later,on,so,look,out,for,my,post.

It,is,really,strong,information,which,I,feel,the,world,should,know.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
this'whole'thread'is'b'o'l'l'o'x !

Peace

oh '

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The "Matrix" is the system we live in. It is the system of believing in a government or believing in the fantasy of a "king" and "queen". It is the system of borrowing and credit reports. It is the system that has us believing in invisible lines on a map, and calling them "borders". It is the system of having a j.o.b. and not 'working'. It is a belief system created by TPTB. Examples of the "matrix" would be health care, education, "making it big", politics and religion, money, etc, etc...

The "Matrix" is a system designed to keep you from knowing the REAL you. The one hidden deep within your soul. It's the place where conscious rules the sub-conscious. It's kinda like watching a movie for the second time...and saying to yourself: "I dont remember seeing that part, the 1st time i watched it". Yes, you do...sub-consciously.

Keep this in mind, the sub-conscious SEES EVERYTHING (good and bad)...the problem is, people are asleep to even realize it. When you train your sub-conscious, your sight becomes so much clearer. The reason for 'subliminal messaging' is to keep your sub-conscious surpressed so your conscious mind can rule you. Try turning off the t.v. or radio for about a week and see how much CLEARER your thoughts are and your life becomes.

Make NO mistake about this...eventhough you KNOW (consciously) that television is bad for you...and it's just a form of 'entertainment', it IS keeping you from your FULL potential. There is no such thing as something being bad for you, producing something good for you. Sure, T.V. may be a form of entertainment, but what messages are they sending to your SUB-conscious? Have you ever noticed how people talk the same way, or act the same way? The "matrix" is designed to keep you "in the box"! It's purpose it to keep you from your purpose...or the reason for your existance! And best be believin', you're here for a REASON!

To unplug from the "matrix" you must quit your job, and work; stop borrowing; stop watching television; love your neighbor, and fight for truth and righteousness.
Yeah, i know. So, go back to sleep! Nitey night!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
You started this same tread a few days ago except with coma's to separate your words.
Your that truth guy right?!
I know who you are.

edit on 11-6-2011 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join