It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason The greys Are in Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Everything has been built for people under 5 ft forever.If earthling size people were making products,countertops would be a foot higher,beds would be a foot longer.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
FAIL

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Everything has been built for people under 5 ft forever.If earthling size people were making products,countertops would be a foot higher,beds would be a foot longer.

You go ahead and build your counter tops that are a foot higher, I guarantee you'll regret it. I could use a longer bed though...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Interesting proposition; Do you suppose the Reptilians are going to be happy about this perhaps not.... But the Nephilim will be pleased the Greys have implemented such standards for themselves.

Shame on they Greys! They're having all the fun

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
ohhhh noess the aliens reprogrammed my mind! So little grey men hide about our world ad depict everything we make be under 5ft to suite there needs?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

When I see a thread like this with a provocative title, and then find an opening statement such as above, it gives me pause as they say. It does start me thinking alright, ...For why this? What is going on in that mind that typed those few words and then hit the key to post it? What is behind it all? is he or she normal, delusional, drinking alcohol, taking drugs, or lost in this Universe of data and the ability to communicate with nothing to communicate?

Finally, I wonder what I'm missed or what am I missing within myself that I fail to see the wealth of this person's thread. Why do I feel compelled to respond rather than giggle and let the electrons expire? You know, I get nothing in trying to dismember the above message.

The first statement is obviously false to anyone that has used a yard stick (metre-measuring stick), and this thing with "earthling size peope." What should I make of that? Now granted a lot of the world's goods today are made in Asia and the normal heighth of folks over there is shorter than the average Westerner, but even if they did make my chair I'm sitting in, it seemes to fit my frame and so on with other pieces of furniture. And if a short carpenter from Wisconsin made my cabinet and shelves, those items also seem to be at a decent heighth. So I immplore of you threader, tell us more. Obviously, you have a grand scheme of philosophical reasoning to draw upon so share with us. Help us (or me anyway) understand.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Thank you for the input on my thread.I delight in such long responses.It is amazing the intelligence of some people,such as you.I say,unequivocally,that you have had the best response on this thread,thank you and god bless america.

top topics

join