It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barney Frank knocked on his Fannie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
www.bostonherald.com...= home%26position=0

U.S. Rep. Barney Frank admitted he helped his ex-lover land a lucrative post with Fannie Mae in the early 1990s while the Newton Democrat was on a committee that regulated the lending giant — but he called questions of a potential ethical conflict “nonsense.”

www.bostonherald.com...= home%26position=0

well more congressional corruption that was one of the leading causes to the financial crisis and i am talking about fannie mae and the guy who was in charge of it.

this really is nothing new everyone does this and everyone just says meh so what...........

i wont go as far as oreilly just did and say barney hooked up his boyfriend.

but frank is one of the most corrupt polticians in washington and he was re elected

i am just sitting here remember how the democrats pledged to drain the swamp.

they just need to start with themselves.
edit on 26-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
damn sorry should have used the search

already a thread on this

here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This guy was an early pawn used by TPTB because of his orientation, since then, he has somehow bought in, and helped facilitate the destruction of our economy, (repealing Glass_Steagall) en.wikipedia.org...

TPTB will throw him to the dogs when it suits them...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Who knew he called his significant other "Fannie"? I suspect I would be politically incorrect for calling him that. But it seems evident that Frank was in bed with Fannie. Much like Dodd was in bed with Countrywide. Welcome to the United States where everybody "gets some in the end". Yes, I meant that. Hey, I live in New Jersey and we've had a number of governors that "got some" and one in particular "got some in the end". I know this topic well.

The ultimate political shield. "Don't attack me, I'm a liberal homosexual. How could I possibly do something unethical with this lisp? You wouldn't pick on a man with a lisp would you?" That wasn't Frank, that was me. I know you could tell. My lisp sounds so phony.

Is it just me or is there something so intrinsically wrong with a report that includes a gay congressman and the terms "lucrative post", "ex-lover" and "Fannie"? I'm just sayin'.

top topics

join