It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evidence that could prove aliens exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
like i said this theory is pretty much a double edged sword here, one end could provide evidence that there is an extraterristrial presence, the other end could ruin some alien stories(or at least parts of them) by showing that they are hoaxes. I am talking about evidence in the form of fast evaporating chemical puddles.
first the evidence
the hopkinsville alien attack
www.ufocasebook.com...
this one dosent have but there are some people who say glowing stains were found at the scene( the link i have is of corse a professional website and probably dosent include that part due to the lack of confirmation, here is a version that includes it www.alien-ufos.com...)
now then samples were not taken of the stains but, it is said that it rapidly evaporated and was gone by morning. before you say "why were no samples taken" please consider this was the 1950s, there were no forensic crimelabs to help so the police wouldnt go into a case(espcialy one involving aliens) looking to collect chemical samples

there is another story( i cannot provide a link because i cant find the particular part of the book its from) the book is called hunt for the skinwalker, like i said this part is hard to find you have to read the book, a ranching family is terrorized by paranormal activity, including cattle mutilations, at one point the ranch owner finds a mutilation, with a puddle next to it, he could see it rapidly evaporating, he went back to his house as fast he could to get something to contain, but he was to late it evaportated by the time it got back

now than this could easyily debunk the stoires because of corse it evaporated to fast to get a sample could just be a way to cover up that you have nothing as proof. but it can also help prove aliens because, certain chemicals can rapidly evaporate within a short time, as oppsed to water puddles whcih can last a few days, water has a high boiling point, but something like methane has a boiling point of -162(degrees celcious) you can find liquid methane on somewhere like titian (saturns moon) but if you take it down to earth it should pretty rapidly evaporate. so this could be evidence of aliens in that for whatever reason the aliens had chemicals with low boiling points that were dropped here on earth, and yes could at least theoreticaly account for stories like this. the advantage of trying to use chemicals like this whenever possible, that way if the aliens ever dropped a container it could just evaporate before anyone could get a sample.

So once again think of this evidence what you will, but if it is real its very good evidence for alien or human involvement, not a natural chemical puddle

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's interesting that you mention methane.

Let me start by saying that I am a believer, but the link with that both were 'ranching' farms plus the effect that methane can have on humans, gave me a different thought.

Animal manure produces methane and on ranchs I would expect there to be a more abundant amount of methane than other places. One of the effects that methane has on humans is that it causes hallucinations.

Now I do not know how much methane you need to be exposed to in order to experience hallucinations, but it strikes me as a reasonable theory that the explanation in both cases might be down to methane poisoning.

That lack of evidence other than the witness accounts would also support this.

I hasten to add that I am spitballing here, I would need a lot more information on the events that what I have seen (as well as some methane research) to put forward a more structured explanation but this does sound plausible.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

i belive that the amount of exposure you need to start hallucinating will vary from person to person

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is a well thought out theory. But my only complain is the fact the it happen quite a while ago and in that time things were done differently. Everything was not as well documented as today so there is no proof.

But still an interesting theory...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AtlantisX99

And maybe if you are in contact with methane long enough, like from being a farmer, it might take a lot more then someone who never gets in contact with this chemical or any other.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeyman03

like i said this theory has some majour problems with it, and we would really need a fresher case of a fast evaporating chemical being found, and possibly tested, the second one from hunt for the skinwalker took place sometime in the 1990s though

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
So basically you're saying....Swamp Gas?

I do agree with the poster above that your theory is intelligent and presented well, and that as far as Hopkinsville is concerned we'll probably never know.

Gonna go take a walk in the cow pasture now...for fresh air...yeah, that's it: fresh air.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I keep having a dream about a man I don't know that's an alien. That keeps telling me. "We'll meet soon." and another thing how did we all get here if it wasn't aliens ? It wasn't Adam and Eve, i'll tell you that one!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Imminclined to beloved the hopskinville event. Mainly because ETs that visited my room looked exactly like the ones described

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

edit on 26-5-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

top topics

join