It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh's Ratings Have Fallen 30% In The Last Six Months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Sounds like propaganda to me. The liberal progressives have their panties in a bunch because most people don't want to listen to their continual drivel, lies and fear mongering of "global warming", "republicans want to kill children and grandma", and on and on and on.

The propaganda from the "anointed one" boot-lickers is beyond sickening. Yet the sheep and human parasites feed off their BS like flies on dog excrement.

Both republicans and and democrats have been playing this stupid moronic game for years and the people fall for it every single time. It's always good cop/bad cop. It's always rooting for one team or the other. We have been corralled like stupid cows and as long as the masters put hay in our trough we will kiss their backside. Enjoy your eternal servitude.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
no doubt, that the golden eib network has lost its luster&shine, as the same ole propaganda that has been spilled unto the american people has about as much influence as "leave it to beaver," Time for this golden puppet to retire, as his leaflets of lies, hold not one iota of truth anymore

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The first time your dog comes into the livingroom while you've got company and lets out a floorboard rattling fart, everyone giggles at the entertainment.

But, when the dog keeps doing it, eventually everyone gets sick of the stench and leaves.

'Nuff said.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HBeale
Sounds like propaganda to me. The liberal progressives have their panties in a bunch because most people don't want to listen to their continual drivel, lies and fear mongering of "global warming", "republicans want to kill children and grandma", and on and on and on.

The propaganda from the "anointed one" boot-lickers is beyond sickening. Yet the sheep and human parasites feed off their BS like flies on dog excrement.

Both republicans and and democrats have been playing this stupid moronic game for years and the people fall for it every single time. It's always good cop/bad cop. It's always rooting for one team or the other. We have been corralled like stupid cows and as long as the masters put hay in our trough we will kiss their backside. Enjoy your eternal servitude.

No offense, but I find these statements to be somewhat hypocritical. You yourself spew out Right-wing garbage and propaganda..."liberal progressive panties.......anointed one boot lickers...." Then you go on to say how stupid the cows are because they fall for the "good cop/bad cop" routine.

Isn't that what you just did? If I am misunderstanding, I apologize. Otherwise, you seem to be one of the helpless cows? Moo moo

edit on 27-5-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: grammar

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
It really shouldn't surprise anyone, should it? Ratings tend to spike during election cycles so if you're using an election year as your baseline, yeah, you're probably going to see a significant decline in the months following that election. The only thing it indicates is that people usually take a break from politics following an election cycle.

yep. I've pointed that out as well. But everyone in this thread would refer to pretend this is a long-term trend, even though there is no indication it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join