It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German t4 program being implemented in veteran(va) hospitals and mental health facilities in usa!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by elrey72011

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's horrible how people who put their life on the line for their country are being treated. I really hope things improve for you. Blessings!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I also saw a similar headline disappear from current topics. Poof!

Links? Is there a credible source, because it would be completely illegal to treat anyone that way, let alone war veterans.

I agree...where are your sources? Who told you this? Where are your links as proof and backup?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't know how relevent this (my post here) to this thread. But I have recieved a form letter from the VA. It says,

"Dear Veteran. We would like to remind you of a recent change in law that eliminated VA health care copayments for outpatient, inpatient, medication and non-institutional extended care services for enrolled Veterans who have been determined by a VA clinician to have a catastrophic disability.
In addition to exemption from VA health care copayments mentioned above, Veterans determined to have a catastrophic disability are placed into a higher priority group. Priority Group 4, unless they are already eligable for enrollment in a higher Priority Group because they are recieving compensation related to service-connected disability claim with VA, or they are former Prisoners of War, or Medal Of Honor or Purple Heart recipients.
(the next paragraph describes catastrophically disabled........)
Our records indicate that you may benefit from a cost-free catastrophic disability evaluation by a VA clinician to see if you would qualify for enhanced health care benefits, to include waiver of copayments for health care services."
(And then contact info..........)

I'm sorry and sad to hear about the bad VA experiences in this thread. My treatment saved my life, and most of the people I dealt with were professional and competent. I just think each hospital is different.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Hi,
Getting sources and documentation on something of this nature is EXTREMELY difficult. First of all EVERYBODY is marked 100% disabled for mental whether they are a combined rating with all faculties or other. Becuase of that rating, no one will believe the person who comes forward because they will immediatley be called delusional or psychotic to cover up what's going on. Very few people get out to even mention their experience anyway. The govt is certainly not going to admit something of this nature!
I know everybody wants sources and documentation, but in this case the best you will get is people coming forward and telling their experience. They have all their bases covered. The person that I talked to said that when they checked into the unit they were asked immediately upon regestration if they were afraid to be on the unit. They all say no according to them because they haven't spent the night yet, but after that first night, I bet the story would be greatly different. Keep an open mind. The government (NWO) is not anyones friend or looking out for anyones best interest but theirs. Blessings to all!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Just be careful with VA. Getting 100% is not all it's cracked up to be. Lots of "inpatient suicides" on specialty units. The truth will not come out any time soon. Blessings

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Sorry, forgot to say that before you are left alone on any psych unit in VA or ANY mental health unit, they take away all of your clothes, belts or anything else that could be used for committing suicide. You can wear sweats without strings,and it would be pretty hard to do. Also mentioned in suicides is the idea of drug overdosing. Yeah, right. Not happening on the unit. Meds are given and you must take them in front of the nurse. I know that's not your situation, but like I said, just be careful. Things have changed greatly since 2008. Hope things work out well for you.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

I was told that the average stay on that particular unit was two weeks. Staff told this person that when people were sent to that unit, they rarely leave. So what happens to those people? If they are there only two weeks but never leave, sounds like Hotel California. Or, Obama Care. Oh yeah, one other thing this person said was that VA denies that the person was ever at the VA because they sign in at the unit. VERY Convenient. No witness, never happened. The person who told me these things is credible, and scared for obvious reasons. They were one of the rare people to get out of there, and I don't know how they did it. Unfortunately this is one of those kinds of things where there is not a whole lot of supporting documentation because the ones who know are discredited or dead.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join