It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spread Love not Hate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
With the impending doom, can we not express our feelings of love and gratitude, to those in our lives, who mean a lot to us.

A YouTube friend sent me this video, and I felt, that I just had to share it with all of you.

You are the truthseekers of Planet Earth.

And the truth be told, Love is the only thing that will save Planet Earth.

Positivity is a self fulfilling prophecy.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
how about we all spread butter too!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

Yeah, ok,

Thanks for sharing and caring?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Amen brother.

I'll send some good vibrations...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpreadLoveNotHate
Amen brother.

I'll send some good vibrations...

Thank you my friend.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Yeah, ok,

Thanks for sharing and caring?

NO problem buddy

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What's wrong with hate?

I personally believe hate is a perfectly rational and fine emotion. Should you love those that threaten your way of life?

As a great man once said:

Let us have a dagger between our teeth, a bomb in our hands, and an infinite scorn in our hearts.
-Benito Mussolini

edit on 26-5-2011 by Evola because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Evola

ya cuz quoting a fascist dictator is really appropriate...his way of life was "do as I say or die"...not exactly an inspiration unless you like violence

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

oh and to you hendrix...how is humor a sign of uncaring...you want to spread love...i'll spread it through humor a bit...stop being so melodramatic and posting your crap on my profile...you contradict yourself with that

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evola
What's wrong with hate?

I personally believe hate is perfectly rational and fine emotion. Should you love those that threaten your way of life?

Let us have a dagger between our teeth, a bomb in our hands, and an infinite scorn in our hearts.
-Benito Mussolini

ou
Each man is free to choose what suits him best, but I say that Mussolini was a purveyor of death and destruction, and that Jesus got it right, when he said, that if someone should strike you, then turn to him the other cheek.

People that believe in vengeance, will not know what I am talking about.

As far as I am concerned, hate is parasite, that will consume it's host.

We all have our own beliefs.

But I believe, that there is nothing stronger in this Universe, than LOVE.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evola
What's wrong with hate?

I personally believe hate is perfectly rational and fine emotion. Should you love those that threaten your way of life?

-Benito Mussolini

And a much greater and wiser man once said:

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall — think of it, always." - Gandhi

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Evola

ya cuz quoting a fascist dictator is really appropriate...his way of life was "do as I say or die"...not exactly an inspiration unless you like violence

That's an incredible juvenile view of fascism. I don't blame you though, the liberal-democratic system love to spread false propaganda about fascism.

Fascism is of course our greatest enemy! to hell with order, culture, and national pride!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Evola

mussolini wasn't a good man...he was more than willing to take hitlers side in rounding up the jews for extinction and to push his own borders for personal aims of power...sorry but he's not an inspiring person...regardless how I view fascism...fascism never turns out for the positive...just saying

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Evola

mussolini wasn't a good man...he was more than willing to take hitlers side in rounding up the jews for extinction and to push his own borders for personal aims of power...sorry but he's not an inspiring person...regardless how I view fascism...fascism never turns out for the positive...just saying

Mussolini, like most fascist, hated Hitler. Unfortunately, Mussolini did eventual side with him, but Italy only started rounding up Jews after it became Germany’s puppet state. In fact, Mussolini had a few Jews in his political ministry.

Ettore Ovazza, for example.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Evola

this is all off topic...but regardless...don't get me wrong...there are points of fascism that I would support...but in the end...it is too aggressive of a way to run government and ends up in war...that is it's downfall to me...though I can't say the U.S. government has much of a difference at the moment...but that's what many of us are trying to change right now believe it or not

I would never support a fascist dictatorship...democracy isn't perfect...but it's better than that
edit on 26-5-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join