It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Browne MP uses New World Order on Question Time - BBC1 tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Whilst discussing the recent visit to the UK by the U.S President on Question Time tonight on BBC1 on the topic of the essential relationship betwen the U.S and the UK, when asked about this Jeremy Browne MP minster of state at the Foreign Office used the words the relationship is essential in creating the New World Order, was this a slip of the tongue or a sign that there is a background agenda in establishing a global agenda

Not the first time he has used the words New World Order here is a segment from a speech he gave at a university in Nottingham.

The new world order will be a more multilateral one, politically as well as economically. In one sense that will be a more complex world and managing complexity will be a key challenge for all of us. Which is why closer cooperation between governments, and understanding between peoples, will be all the more important.

It is increasingly the case that the prosperity of any one country today – whether big or small – is dependent on what happens in other countries.

In a similar way, many of the problems faced by countries today are global rather than local – whether that’s climate change, immigration, security, crime or any number of other issues that are blind to international boundaries.

That is why strengthening our relations with these fast growing economies and powers is one of the key foreign policy objectives of the UK’s new government. We recognise the importance to us of our close and historic relationships with Europe and North America – but also realise where the new opportunities increasingly lie.

For you – as Chinese students or students of Chinese – these changes are going to be particularly significant. Which brings me to why education, and people such as you, are so important to this emerging new world order.

Full speech here on the Nato website

so looks like the push for the New World Order is happening whether it will be good or bad only time will tell...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
well spotted

what confuses me about all this is... why the hell were you watching question time in the first place???

(only joking). .

many politicians have been quoted saying this phrase, makes me wonder, do they do this as a hint to the ones in the know.. like a kind of

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Question time.. I have been watching it for a few years now and I am still waiting for a politican to answer a question with a straight answer, I dont give up on anything :-)

Good point about who will be in the know and he would certainly be one of them here is a list of his responsibilities

Far East and South East Asia
Australasia and Pacific
South and Central America (including Argentina/Falklands)
Caribbean
India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Maldives
Human Rights
Consular Policy
Migration
Emerging Powers co-ordination
Olympics
Public Diplomacy
Drugs and International Crime

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I was wondering why our Government was so interested in sorting out Liibya when they are sitting idle whist the same happens in other countries..

Looks like Gadaffi threatened the NWO...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Someone has put the Question Time clip up on You Tube here it is..

top topics

join