It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did you throw jesus in the trash can ????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yahwehsprincess

I feel like God is literary speaking from you.I am truly trying to give my life to Jesus Christ,and feeling like i am on a test constantly...
But i feel His love.I can see everything that he gave us and i appreciate it more than ever.Every bug,every cat,every tree,every human being,i can feel the love inside me.
But as you can see satan is giving his best to silence the Word Of God,but it will always be heard,like one of the phareeses said,if it comes from man you can stop it,but if it comes from God it will make its way.And it did,to your soul,and to mine,and i think the best way we can preach His word is by living it.
We must show what makes us His army.We must try to be loving and caring as He is.I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord.

God bless you sister

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TILTed

Well i don't know about her but i know that makes me sad.I hope you can find Jesus,there is time.
I will pray for your souls

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I had no idea that I threw Jesus in the trash can... sorry

But I went there to check it, and I have good news for you. He isnt there anymore... which means that he will be back by sunday again.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Some advice for the wannabe avatar of vengeful jehova:

Lay off the shift-1

Lay off the shift-/

Lay off the CAPSLOCK

The Enter key is your friend.

Judge not lest ye be judged.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Glass because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LicentiaEstVox
I feel like God is literary speaking from you.I am truly trying to give my life to Jesus Christ,and feeling like i am on a test constantly...
But i feel His love.I can see everything that he gave us and i appreciate it more than ever.Every bug,every cat,every tree,every human being,i can feel the love inside me.
But as you can see satan is giving his best to silence the Word Of God,but it will always be heard,like one of the phareeses said,if it comes from man you can stop it,but if it comes from God it will make its way.And it did,to your soul,and to mine,and i think the best way we can preach His word is by living it.
We must show what makes us His army.We must try to be loving and caring as He is.I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord.

God bless you sister

You can tell how god is speaking directly through her. Caps lock and fanatic use of exclamation marks proves it. Her love shines through and shows us all the way. She is no doubt a fine representative of religion. Kumbayah.
edit on 11/5/27 by TILTed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just because there's a book out there that says it, doesn't mean it isn't considered intolerance and hate.

I can't write insults against African Americans in a book and then say, "I believe in this book so I should be able to quote whatever I want out of it without any repercussion." I'd be considered ridiculous, as I should be if I'm trying to say this un-sourced book deserves more right than any other.

Hate is hate, intolerance is intolerance.

I don't know how there can still be this disconnect.
edit on 27-5-2011 by mahoosta because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by mahoosta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Old testament is full of genocide... Why would I conform to that? An all knowing god creates a flawed subject then kills his mistake? Quite the contradiction there. Oh wait I am all knowing but I made a mistake huh... Lets send Jebus. Too many contradictions sorry. I would feel like an idiot to believe in such fairy tales. Yeah hell must be overflowing by now if mainstream religion was true. Look at all the other religions and people who never even heard of jebus in the past. Sounds like a serial killer to me.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by religiousmurder

That it is why he gave us free will,so we can choose what to be...to choose who will have our souls.
I really believe that you can be a better man through teachings of Jesus Christ.
God bless you guys

p.s.it is true she is angry but its not like her anger is unjustified look at these people only bashing the word of God,and yet they are still those little insecure people,on a little rock,in a little galaxy,that just learned how to make big fireworks and think they know the universe.
How sad is that?I really hope you will accept Jesus in your hearths before it is not too late.
Love you all

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LicentiaEstVox
reply to post by religiousmurder

p.s.it is true she is angry but its not like her anger is unjustified look at these people only bashing the word of God,and yet they are still those little insecure people,on a little rock,in a little galaxy,that just learned how to make big fireworks and think they know the universe.
How sad is that?I really hope you will accept Jesus in your hearths before it is not too late.
Love you all

This is the kind of thing that makes people mad. People that imply those who don't believe are ignorant, even though science isn't a belief. It's based on facts and absolutes.

I can come up with 4 or 5 things to say back to this, but it's futile.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You guys haven't caught onto this joker yet?

Phase 1: create an unnecessary thread, spew incoherent complaints with a smattering of bible passages
Phase 2: attack each and every poster who doesn't completely agree
Phase 3: eventually move from religious talk to out right gay bashing, under the pretense of bible passages
Phase 4: stop responding once called on trolling tactic
Phase 5: Open another thread
Phase 6: See phase 1

I really believe that you can be a better man through teachings of Jesus Christ

I'm a perfectly fine individual who doesn't need your advice, which is obviously coming from someone with self esteem issues as the only person who would go around, explaining to everyone, that there is something wrong with them because they don't believe the same thing as you, is someone with plenty of issues they are attempting to ignore.

Besides, the "religion" most of you are preaching bares little resemblance to the teachings of Jesus

edit on 27-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mahoosta

I am sorry my friend for you to think that way.Science is just an explanation for everything He created.God.He created it.And still science fails in so many ways,and most of it is still based on speculation and theory.
Your soul is the only thing that matters.Deny material and accept Jesus Christ,you can't fail.
What is wrong with helping people and love?If you defy Christ you defy all that is right and good.

Love

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Maybe if we stop feeding these trolls they will stop posting the hate filled garbage? Just a thought?

( DISCLAIMER:
I'm not saying that religions are hateful in any way, shape or form, just the posts of this particular OP and what looks to be some friends she has brought along.)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

No, if I'm a non-believer it means well...I don't think it's there.

And I do think there are a few good things here and there...but they're nothing that was new and they are things that can be found without that book. Most of the holy book? Hogwash. It's why the book is used for so many horrid things, those things are justified by that book.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
And if you believe in God,then you shouldn't worship any pictures or idols OP.
God bless you

Ok i have a fair question for all these people that come here with bashing and attacks,and i assure you this will silence you.
So you guys supposedly have a brain.That is inside your skull,and you never seen it,you never touched it,you never smelled it,you have never tasted your brain,so i ask you this,are you sure it exists?(this is not an insult)
God bless you

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It seems as if this thread has run it's course. As it has been previously pointed out, there is nothing wrong with using scripture within a discussion -- as long as those posts don't veer into personal attacks, bigotry or flat out intolerance of any group. That is not the ATS way.

Since this thread has run its course, it is now closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join