It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rob lowe "Charlie Sheen thinks 'moons hollow'"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

im not gonna be rude so ,,,
like i said

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
alright

heres how it REALLY is

i met this guy who was in rehab i was 22 and he was 27,he had the same name as me and told me i was perhaps him but in a parralel universe,he also told me that when i would stared sniffing i would begin seeing things,aliens
so i laughed at him and that was that

so i didnt listen or believe him,but unfortunatly he was wright maybe

atleast about seeing aliens,or moving lights funny thing being i got a witness to that to
so what does it mean,well i would like to think itss god and all will be well...
but maybe there is another explanation
im so gonna die after i write tyhis but i dont care

thing is b4 all this hapenned i was ,well i met this guy he actually rented a room in our house and he told me exatly what i was doing wrong and how the world works,it was kinda like he was a portal to a next dimension,he also told me a friend of his thought that way aboyut him
now i suspect and actually am prety sure it was an MIB
but he was cool with me
then i was with him and a manm approached me saying we controll it all and there is nothing u can do ,i said to this man which also was a mib or atleast working for the superb secretive agency,i said to him u will go to hell then he went away

my third encounter with one of these mofos was a few weeks ago,this guy ,i suspect he gave me some drugs to tell him evrything,and when he thought i wasnt going to bomb anybody it was like alright u are not a thread to us
so carry on well just keep laughing at your silly ass

<< 6  7  8   >>

join