It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rob lowe "Charlie Sheen thinks 'moons hollow'"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If you do not want people to believe something a simple way to achieve
that goal is to have a lunatic proclaim it as truth.

To be an effective propaganda tool the lunatic has to say many things
that are utterly insane to ensure he/she is perceived as a lunatic.

The questions;

Is Charlie Sheen an incredible actor working to further the agenda of TPTB ?

Is Charlie Sheen a lunatic being fed a combination of lies and truth to
discredit real conspiracies ?

Is Charlie Sheen just a lunatic ?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evola
This Charlie Sheen craze needs to die. I feel bad every time I see that crazy SOB on the news.

However, I am glad conspiracy theorist are rallying behind him. It simple discredits them further.

what i read from your post is, you are glad to see conspiracy theorists discredited, why whould you be glad for that? sounds to me like you got an agenda, if you are against conspiracy theorists like that, then why the holy hell are you on this website posting? you like to seek out the people you wish to shoot down? you get enjoyment from being negative to others

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

If you do not want people to believe something a simple way to achieve
that goal is to have a lunatic proclaim it as truth.

To be an effective propaganda tool the lunatic has to say many things
that are utterly insane to ensure he/she is perceived as a lunatic.

The questions;

Is Charlie Sheen an incredible actor working to further the agenda of TPTB ?

Is Charlie Sheen a lunatic being fed a combination of lies and truth to
discredit real conspiracies ?

Is Charlie Sheen just a lunatic ?

you missed one,

is charlie sheen right?

you have not answered that, you have only assumed it to be,

no one here can answer if the moon is hollow until we drill through it, besides, if you pay any attention to nasa at all you would know they too suspect the moon may be hollow,

people just wanna lambaste charlie sheen, picking a target and going after him, so malicious

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
He could just as easily be a brilliant actor who is tired of the life he has lived and is seeking an out.

Think about it he no longer has to show up at a studio to make money or go anywhere to make money unless he chooses too. He still gets paid royalties for his characters being used in anything that is aired. I would bet this week's pay check he has more money in his bank account right now than I do or even the average American does at any given time.

He could sell his current home to some deluded fan because someone will want his house because of who he is and get a cheaper home someplace away from everyone.

He might possibly be destroying his own career to create his life. He can now relax and do his own will as he sees fit. He can have his looks be as he chooses his style as his own. He can now be his own person, he does not even have to live in the U.S. any longer.

Sure he is sticking around running his mouth now, but it might be to make sure his career is totally destroyed.

Or I could be wrong and he could be a total nut case that has a real problem with addiction.

Raist

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

so true. cause even reagan was just an actor...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Area51NightStandx
reply to post by gabby2011

I didn't mean to come off rude. I guess when it comes to anything outside of this planet, all the facts are yet to be determined. And all ideas that are not yet to be proven/disproven should not be considered crazy.

You didn't come off as rude, you merely misunderstood what I was saying..and I totally agree with the above, which is a very logical ,rational scientific way of looking at things.

If anyone has to worry about coming off as rude..its me

...but I'm trying to work on it.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries
Father and son each have a large and loyal fan base for both acting skills and more worldly pursuits.

Oh ok, I see how it is now. Since big bro Emilio didn't wanna change his name, he can't be included as part of the family.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
He could just as easily be a brilliant actor who is tired of the life he has lived and is seeking an out.

Think about it he no longer has to show up at a studio to make money or go anywhere to make money unless he chooses too.

He might possibly be destroying his own career to create his life. He can now relax and do his own will as he sees fit. He can have his looks be as he chooses his style as his own. He can now be his own person, he does not even have to live in the U.S. any longer.

I don't know if he has continued to do this, since the first few shows were basically 100% anti-winning, but the fact that he started his 'Torpedo Of Truth' Stand Up Tour, or whatever it is, causes me to believe it was not meant as a way to create more of a private life.

Same goes for the fact that his private life has only recently been thrown into the spotlight.

If all he was after was an 'out,' he could have easily faded away.

Burnt out.

"My My Hey Hey"

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
For the moon to be hollow does that mean it has to be like a Xmas tree ornament? I just assume the moon has some massive caverns or at least a number of modest-sized caves. Can anyone that is quite sure about this post a link that firmly shows that this is not true?

For my own self-satisfaction such a link would be appreciated. Sorry, I'm no scientist or scholar, I just have some common assumptions about many things I haven't studied-up on. The OP title brings up the question and some people here appear to have some definite answers about it.

If the moon has no hollow spots that in itself would seem rather unique and amazing.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

The best way to convince anyone (or yourself) that the Moon cannot be hollow won't be easy.

You see....firstly, one must understand the mathematics of orbits, how to calculate them. Of course, this is already documented, and freely available to research....math effort is done for you....but, a "doubter" may not wish to take anything at face value. Fine, do the math yourselves then (if you know how).

Knowing the details, undeniable, of the Moon's orbit...apogee, perigee distance from Earth, and orbital velocity (period)....AND knowing the Earth's mass....the mass of the Moon can be calculated. Again, this is readily available, by researching...the work has been done already.

Now....this is key: Knowing the mass of the Moon, and its diameter, then the average density can be calculated. That figure can be compared to known materials. Furthermore, if one wished to hypothesize that there was a large, large volume of *emptiness* in the interior of the Moon...a 'void', as if it were hollow, then the remaining material that composes the rest of it, would have to have a greater density, per cubic cm, in order to make the total mass equal to what is measured.

This will wreak havoc with the known (from Apollo Lunar samples, and to a lesser extent, the few grams that the USSR returned, from their unmanned missions) make-up and composition of the Moon....at least, its crust, as inferred by the aforementioned samples.

Additionally, there is solid working theory about planet formation and development, to consider.......

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Rob Lowe said what about Charlie Sheen?

Wait, let me check the math on this.

...relevance to anyone's life....
...carry the one then factor into pi...
...divided by two and a half men...
...where x equals "news"...
...ah, here we go!

Nope, don't care.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Maybe this is a crazy question to ask, especially 3 pages into the thread and all but I kind of feel like at least someone has to ask.

How the hell would Charlie Sheen know whether or not the moon was hollow anyway?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

If I may.....the impression I have gotten (received), as an outside observer, and certainly no confidant of the man is --- there seems to be no "conspiracy theory" that Mr. Sheen doesn't embrace whole-heartedly.....no matter how ridiculous, or ludicrous, to sane, well-adjusted people.....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1
Maybe this is a crazy question to ask, especially 3 pages into the thread and all but I kind of feel like at least someone has to ask.

How the hell would Charlie Sheen know whether or not the moon was hollow anyway?
He wouldn't, any more than you or I. It's all cult of personality. We're meant to believe that because they are celebrities, somehow their words and opinions matter more, for whatever reason.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

Thanks but I guess I was kind of aiming that at the few people that think Charlie is onto something.

reply to post by weedwhacker

Yeah, I have heard him talk to Alex Jones a few times and he always reminds me of a mind being so open the brain falls out. I think he relishes the idea of being better and above the rest of us so much that anything little bit of what he thinks is "secret" or "inside" information that he can then sprinkle on the ignorant masses at his whim makes Charlie feel special and powerful. That is my impression anyway. Decent actor though.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
they actually say charlie sheen has tiger blood when they promote shows with charlie here in the netherlands
where does this come from,i only heard somthing about tiger blood and charlie here on ats,has this info gone mainstream ??
i could really use some tiger blood srry if off top

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
they actually say charlie sheen has tiger blood when they promote shows with charlie here in the netherlands
where does this come from,i only heard somthing about tiger blood and charlie here on ats,has this info gone mainstream ??
i could really use some tiger blood srry if off top
It actually comes from Charlie Sheen himself. He said it in an interview where he pretty much let all the crazy slip from his shirt pocket into the room. In said interview he also claimed he was a wizard and was on a drug called "Charlie Sheen", also, bi-winning, not bipolar.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

lol ok thanks for clarifying
i will always stand by charlie and back him up why???
cuz he is ..............................WINNING

edit on 27-5-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Charlie is what you would call "Drug [snip] Bahahahahahahah! One poster pointed out Charlie reads ATS bahahahahah! Maybe he does but bet he won't announce himself! bahahahahah If you are there I call your bluff Charlie!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
They think if they sacrifice Sheen, they squash a little alternative thinking.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join