It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this really the direction that the Democrats want to take us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UngoodWatermelon
reply to post by wcitizen

Mmhmm, if you say so. What is this agenda? What evidence do you have to support this argument?

The Agenda is the implementation of the New World Order which will be a global dictatorship by the Illuminati.

Evidence.

The removing of Britain's sovreignty and democracy, via the EEC, (ncreasingly, laws are being imposed upon Britain by a collective of Europeans over whom we have no control and who are not our elected representatives.

The agend to impoverish of the people through engineered banking/economic crises. Don't you find it curious that as a result of the recent banking crisis the private banksters became enormously richer and the people enormously poorer?

Contrived 'terrorism' to strip away our civil and human rights and freedoms under the guise of 'national security'.

Excessive and increasing government surveillance.

Conitnual wars to pass more of the people's money from the treasury to the private military-industrial complex.

Increased taxation.

The assault on our health through increasing amounts of known toxins in our food, water and air.

The removal of our right to use herbal medecines to protect our health.

The corrupt legal system.

The militarisation of police.

To name but a few.

If you want to see what the agenda is, take a look at the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Many on here will jump in screaming that this has been proven to be a fiction, and is anti-semitic. Fiction or not, take a look for yourself and see the blueprint they have been, are and will be following.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
The Agenda is the implementation of the New World Order which will be a global dictatorship by the Illuminati.

...Right.

The removing of Britain's sovreignty and democracy, via the EEC, (ncreasingly, laws are being imposed upon Britain by a collective of Europeans over whom we have no control and who are not our elected representatives.

The parties are divided on this quite substantially (the Tories especially), although it's not as big of an issue as it was in the 90's and early 2000's.

The agend to impoverish of the people through engineered banking/economic crises. Don't you find it curious that as a result of the recent banking crisis the private banksters became enormously richer and the people enormously poorer?

I'll give you that, although I'd put it down more to a failure inherent to the system rather than to the agendas of the parties themselves.

Contrived 'terrorism' to strip away our civil and human rights and freedoms under the guise of 'national security'.

Hence why the proposals to increase the maximum length of detention without charge to 90 days was defeated (despite a Labour majority in the Commons) and the identity card scheme proposed by the previous Labour government was scrapped by the new coalition in 2010 as part of their measures 'to reverse the substantial erosion of civil liberties under the Labour Government and roll back state intrusion.'

Excessive and increasing government surveillance.

Whilst I agree that this is a problem, I see little evidence that this is part of an 'agenda' shared by all parties. I'd also like to wait and see whether the coalition plan to do anything about this.

Conitnual wars to pass more of the people's money from the treasury to the private military-industrial complex.

Hence large cuts to the Ministry of Defence despite the outcry from large sections of the public.

Increased taxation.

Labour raised taxes to try and pay for their vast government expenditure. The coalition has to keep them high in order to get rid of the budget deficit.

The assault on our health through increasing amounts of known toxins in our food, water and air.

Hence various taxes on pollution, etc.

The removal of our right to use herbal medecines to protect our health.

www.nhsdirectory.org...

The corrupt legal system.

Examples?

The militarisation of police.

Examples?

If you want to see what the agenda is, take a look at the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Many on here will jump in screaming that this has been proven to be a fiction, and is anti-semitic. Fiction or not, take a look for yourself and see the blueprint they have been, are and will be following.

You want me to look at a document that has been denounced as a hoax many times to prove your points?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Keep them poor, keep them dependent on government. Promote class warfare, demonize hard work and success.

Democrat election strategy.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReluctantBlossom
reply to post by TDawgRex

One could suppose that perhaps these democrats were just voted in to repair all the damage republican policies have done and these are figures actually representing improvement. Just a thought.

Yeah, that's shot in the butt as most of those cities if not all have been run by Dems for years.
Nice try though.

edit on 29-5-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Every part of the agenda is accompanied by a rational explanation, it's called plausible denail. If you choose to believe all is well in the world of the government and the banksters, you are free to do so and I respect that. However, there is a mass of information on the web which is informative about what is going on 'behind the facade', and it's really not good for the ordinary man in the street.

It would take an incredible amount of my time to discuss this fully with you. I don't know if you know anything at all about the NWO agenda, or whether you do but don't believe it. In any case, either way, it's your choice whether you choose to inform yourself and make an informed decision or not. But if you do, there is masses of information available.

ps. The Protocols of Zion have not been proven to be a hoax, they are alleged to be a hoax by some, others assert they are not a hoax at all. It's entirely up to you whether you read it or not, but please don't accuse me of referring to a proven hoax, because it most certainly isn't proven. I actually did say to you read it and see for yourself. If you don't think it bears any relation to what has happened and what is happening now, so be it.

I'm not here to proselytise. It's up to you whether you want to look up the information or not.

edit on 29-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I'm not here to proselytise. It's up to you whether you want to look up the information or not.

Good. We'll leave it at that then. Thankyou for taking the time to discuss this with me

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UngoodWatermelon

Good. We'll leave it at that then. Thankyou for taking the time to discuss this with me

Peace be with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join