It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Images From Great Pyramid's Chamber of Secrets!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
First Images From Great Pyramid's Chamber of Secrets

THEY might be ancient graffiti tags left by a worker or symbols of religious significance. A robot has sent back the first images of markings on the wall of a tiny chamber in the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt that have not been seen for 4500 years. It has also helped settle the controversy about the only metal known to exist in the pyramid, and shows a "door" that could lead to another hidden chamber.

Source: New Scientist

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 5/27/2011 by tothetenthpower because: Mod notes

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by timepolarity

Looks like the finally got through to the secret chamber!

Any ideas about what the "graffiti" could be?  Wish they had bigger photos...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by timepolarity

I wish there were more detailed photos; it doesn't look promising so far! We'll have to wait and see i guess for further updates. Lets hope they find something special inside there....

Oh like the records of Atlantis!!

You would think they would have higher detailed photos! But perhaps the drilling hole is very small..
edit on 26-5-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
have i got this right... ive been waiting years to find out what is in there and they have found ANOTHER door???

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
just wondering if there was a curse for looking at the pictures?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
looks like mason's markings, like "Number 5,452" or "tier 150, quadrant 4" or just "This side up"
this may not be a hidden chamber, it looks like the shaft is too close to the surface of the pyramid

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Yes seems like the article says another door

THEY might be ancient graffiti tags left by a worker or symbols of religious significance. A robot has sent back the first images of markings on the wall of a tiny chamber in the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt that have not been seen for 4500 years. It has also helped settle the controversy about the only metal known to exist in the pyramid, and shows a "door" that could lead to another hidden chamber.

I'm sure Dr Zawi Hawass is laughing right now cackling MWUAHAHA

They'll never find out whats inside the secret chamber . He Cackles * With A Smirk on his Face*

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What a disappointment as expected. A few crappy smudge pictures of one or two things - www.newscientist.com...

If they found anything cool, we'd hear about it only after TPTB have no use for it anymore or it's not a threat to their establishment.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
What a disappointment as expected. A few crappy smudge pictures of one or two things - www.newscientist.com...

If they found anything cool, we'd hear about it only after TPTB have no use for it anymore or it's not a threat to their establishment.

Yes. I completely agree with you. I wouldn't be surprised if the Great Pyramid has already been completely explored.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
um the hall of records is under the sphinx paw not in the pyramid. just saying

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Not much for pictures...

Kate Spence, an Egyptologist at the University of Cambridge who was not involved in the study, suspects that since the narrow tunnels can serve no practical purpose, they are almost certainly symbolic. "The metal pins look like symbolic door handles, and the shafts from the Queen's Chamber are oriented north-south, not east-west, so I strongly suspect that their function is symbolic and relates to the stars, not the sun," she says.Source

Their purpose is the soul's path.
The chambers and passages leading to chambers represent the soul ascension path, that lead up to the "captsone".

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
They havent discovered a new door or anything - read the article again carefully. It says that all they did was send a snake-camera up to look inside the cavity between the first 2 doors - hence how they took the picture of the back of the first 'door'.

Personally I think that Hawass was hoping this would shut people up about it - not a chance in hell Zahi...............

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Interesting development.

Here's what I think (for what it's worth): These markings are of the Vesica Piscis, and if they are, then it was the architectural blueprint for the pyramid itself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed208cb609bf.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 30/5/11 by masqua because: replaced vid

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
That red looking symbol looks very similar to the 'earth glyph' on the stargate movie (on the stargate ring). a triangle with a circle above it.. lol...

Now wouldn't THAT be funny....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Yes... it likely does relate to a 'Stargate' because that's how the Egyptian kings thought they could get back home.

looking closer at the symbol on the polished part of the stone...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b35dfc64529.jpg[/atsimg]

source

Now overlay those three 'leaves' onto this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed208cb609bf.jpg[/atsimg]

Kinda fits, doesn't it?
edit on 30/5/11 by masqua because: bb code fix

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This was posted last week here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cool find though!

top topics