It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India's secret anti-gravity technology.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
A secret project in India’s Defense Research Organization that can change the world as we know it – anti-gravity lifters tested in Himalayas.

Dighi in Pune, the city of the brightest Indian defense research scientists and engineers is full of whispers these days. According to some sources in Pune the scientists are tight lipped and say they cannot speak till 2012. What is going to happen in 2012?

Souce:www.indiadaily.com...

in.answers.yahoo.com...
These devices fly via the Brown-Bahnson effect, which is well documented but not wholly understood. It allows flight via ionic propulsion within an atmosphere. Most people believe that these devices will not work in a vacuum, however, many tests by NASA in a vacuum chamber demonstrate that it does work in high vacuum as well. This would make it a craft with true space travel potential. While these tests are not completely secret, the Indians are not sharing their results either.

Here is also a youtube vedio thats pretty interesting..
Model lifter:

Can anyone throw more light on this huge breakthrough?

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

edit on Tue May 31 2011 by Jbird because: added link and ex tags

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm afraid i can't throw any more light on the subject,but i'm absolutely intrigued by the article.
Just reading it got me all excited at the prospect of such a revelation next year!
Good find.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

interesting as always, but, the high speed superconducting supercooled ring creating a magnetic field is a far different concept than the "lifter" video you posted.

the lifter uses ionic propulsion to sustain it's levitation, the stone in the articles diagram is only losing a fraction of it's weight by being "inside" the EM field produced.
edit on 26-5-2011 by j3n9ls31dy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
About time something like this originated outside of America. Anyone want to take bets on whether this technology will be squashed or not?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The article is from 2004. Existing thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by moebius

No links, no images, no videos...not even really much information. Old thread is lame.

This is interesting, though. Brings to mind some of the Indian tech discussed in Vaimanika Shastra as well as germany's Die Glocke from WWII. Joseph P. Farrell has a lot of good theories on the bell and other nazi tech in his books if anyone cares to check them out - most available for Kindle as well - Amazon's Farrell collection.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by moebius

No links, no images, no videos...not even really much information. Old thread is lame.

This is interesting, though. Brings to mind some of the Indian tech discussed in Vaimanika Shastra as well as germany's Die Glocke from WWII. Joseph P. Farrell has a lot of good theories on the bell and other nazi tech in his books if anyone cares to check them out - most available for Kindle as well - Amazon's Farrell collection.

I managed to get some more from Vaimanika Shastra,

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
ufo.whipnet.org...

Mod Note: New Policy Regarding Images On ATS – Please Review This Link.
edit on Tue May 31 2011 by Jbird because: removed img tags

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
i seem to remember a report in the british news papers of two young men that had invented an anti gravity device , it was even reported on the tv news channels and the tv program TOMORROWS WORLD .
the last report said that the british aerospace was evaluating it .
and thats the last anyone has heard of it and that was at least 20 years ago .
i think that tptb have known about anti gravity devices for a long time , but it does seem strange that all these similar reports are popping up now and from different corners of the world

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
The links are posted in the old thread, you must not have read it.

In fact they all lead to the same link as this thread, which is about as reliable as the national enquirer. This story belongs right alongside the story that Elvis is still alive and married a female bigfoot, and they have mixed breed kids.

But a lot of people must be really gullible, because the National enquirer sells, and people likewise actually seem to believe Indiadaily. Who was it who said there's a sucker born every minute?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

No links

If you actually looked into the thread you would notice that it contains the link to the original post. It also identifies www.indiadaily.com as the only source of this news. There is no more info or other sources.

no images

The only image www.indiadaily.com... is related to Eugene Podkletnov gravity shielding experiments that have not been replicated. It is completely unrelated to Brown-Bahnson or ionic propulsion.

no videos

The video shows an ionic wind lifter Ionocraft You will find thousands of them on youtube.

Vaimanika Shastra

Vaimanika Shastra might be worth an own thread, I don't see the relation to this one. But that's just me.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The video of the model lifter is nothing new. It uses high voltage to create a stream of air to flow downward. It won't work in a vacuum. Hense it's not anti gravity.

If India has a secret program that you can find out then it's not really a secret. And maybe it's not really a program at all. Don't they also have those floating guru's over there? You know the ones with the cane that hides the sitting platform.

If it sounds to good to be true then it most likely is.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by moebius
The only image www.indiadaily.com... is related to Eugene Podkletnov gravity shielding experiments that have not been replicated.
Good analysis, I gave you a star for that. Yes, Podkletnov only measured a small reduction in gravity, something like 2%, and that was probably an experimental or measurement error. Other experimenters have also seen small errors like that which could not be replicated when the conditions were better controlled and the measurements made more precisely.

Originally posted by samkent
Don't they also have those floating guru's over there?
They're called Flying Yogis.

Here's a picture of a flying yogi, though this one isn't in India, but just as much a hoax as those in India:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/101bcb294a68.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join