It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Roaring Silence of Apathy is Deafening and That is Why Humanity Will Perish

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
On midnight Sunday morning, I posted a thread to ATS entitled “5/21/11 – 5/22/11 The Great Work Humanity Unite and Save Eachother)” here, which as crazy as it may sound, was really the beginning of a plan for humanity to save itself. I waited for twenty four hours, ready to discuss, debate and even welcome additions and critiques of the plan with you all, but only two people posted a comment. Truthfully, I expected people to attack and laugh at the plan and myself, but in the end the members and even the trolls of ATS couldn’t even be bothered to do that. Even, if people would have mocked the plan I would have welcomed it because at least then I would know people had read it if not heard it.

I know this thread sounds like a rant or bitch thread and to a degree it is, but it is also a call to the people of ATS to actually do something tangible to bring about a better world for everyone. Meditating, praying and visualizing are good things, but when they take the place of action and physical effort they are worthless. You can conceive of a million ideas in your mind, but if you don’t give physical effort to them, they will never be more then day dreams and they will never manifest.

In the space of time since I posted my original thread, I have read many recent posts on many different threads. As, I read these posts, many of them said the same things; that they were unhappy with the world man has made and wanted it to change, many are waiting for something or someone to show them the way that it can be changed and even quite a few asked “who has a plan to change it?”; something that can be done. Well, as naïve as it may seem I gave humanity and the members of ATS a way and the beginning of a plan to change the world for the good of all.

I find it amazing that there are many so called “scientists” on this site who have the time to use their scientific knowledge and skills, to debunk shoddy Youtube videos and engage in endless circular arguments with believers over subjects like; UFOs, ghosts and even Bigfoot, but they don’t have even a minute or an hour to add their skills and knowledge to help complete a plan that can save the human race and our world.

If you are scientist or a thinker or someone who just wants to see a better world, put your effort where you mouth is and add to the seed plan of the great work! If you are an astrophysicist, then calculate and create orbital and navigational charts for the great work. If you are an architect or engineer, grab one of the many pieces needed for the plan and design it. Draw up the blueprints of the space station/shipyards, the frigates or the pieces of the colonies. In fact whatever your skills or knowledge are add them to the plan and help complete it. Because, once the plan has the blueprints, schematics and science added to it, then it can be physically brought into action. Then it can manifest and become a reality!

In fact either add to the plan or mock it, just don’t continue to ignore it. In the end whatever you think of the plan it is something that anyone and everyone who wants a better world can work on; something tangible to give effort to. If nothing else, working on it can relieve the frustration of waiting and watching for the world to change on it’s own and that is what the plan was suppose to be, not something to just read and follow, but an interactive plan that each of you could add to and change at will.

Peace be with you.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Oh the irony ! The apathy .perhaps no one wants to stick their head above the parapet ! I'm off to read your original post and hope to see more replies on my return.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by slidingdoor

I thank you for your post and comment. The truth is the title of this thread is a bit a tongue in cheek and more of an experiment to see if a confrontational title would garner more interest then apparently the title of my first thread did. I actually toyed with idea of simply calling it "Humanity are morons and that is why they will perish.", but that would be going to far. haha

Anyway thank you and Peace be with you.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by themessengernevermatters

Ive been thinking the same thing. Humanity will change I know it. It has to. There really is no other option. We have to keep trying no matter how many people stay silent to the truth. Keep up the good work.
edit on 26-5-2011 by followers98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
First things first...

Don't take everything as a conspiracy or personally. A lot of people avoid threads because they are dense with a lot of words without any shiny links or pics to hold their attention.
I'm actually with you on this one, and there is some real science out there now that could help create a global Utopia, but only for those who have no interest in wealth or power, but have only an interest in the advancement of the human species. This movement could be something that both purveyors of the NWO and the independent minds of the world could get behind, but in order for it to work, we'd have to be willing to cut the fat, in essense; we'd have to destroy the global need for money, tear down corporations, and build a system for the people, based on the desire to move forward, while maintaining a sense of humanity.
Gone would be the jobs that no one wants, handing them off to automation and robots. We'd build a world of thinkers, artists, people wishing to push forward to explore beyond the reaches of this solar system. People wanting simpler lives could remain simple if they wished, growing their own food, remaining seperate from the system, while still aiding in the balance of nature, planting where harvesting is done, using solar or other [newer] free energy machines to run their land. The rest of the world would commit to the goal; move beyond our world, to make run for her to thrive. Our militaries would join for the effort of outworld colonization. Armies of engineers and mechanics would push forward to build next gen vehicles, free of all fossil fuels. Schools will change their curriculum to focus on Earth science, Space exploration, Math, Language, and Art, while subjects like history would be tacked onto these subjects, adding its truth where needed, instead of being an seperate course. Field trips would include the depths of the oceans, colonies on the moon, caverns miles beneath the earth. Everyone would be given equal land to build upon. No one would advance beyond their needs (ie> what they and their profession needs to thrive). This would erase envy of wealth as no one would any longer work for money. They would work because it is necessary. No one breathing is beyond use. A man in a wheelchair is a fully capable space walking mechanic in zero gravity. Handicaps like blindness, deafness, and being mute will soon be going the way of the dodo. If everyone can receive medical assistance for free to aid in their short comings, everyone will carry a higher morale. Doctors will be encouraged to heal and not treat. The military will be encouraged to explore and not exterminate, becoming the ambassadors of Earth.
We can build a better world, and everyone can be happy, but we must first tear down the illusions of what we believe happiness is.

My favorite invention of the last century is actually located in Dubai. Its a desalinization plant. You wouldn't know this by looking at it. A giant 10 story waterfall, powered by tides, which in turn push water to the top of this structure, allowing it to cascade down through a series of filters. These filters become filled with algae which in turn creates fresh oxygen. As this water falls, it rotates large turbines which creates electricity for dozens of neighborhoods. One device; cleaner air, fresh water, and electricity, powered by nothing but tides and gravity. Why can't every ocean front city in the world have 10 of these? The only thing stopping humanity is humanity.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well, your original post was a mighty chunk to chew
However, in terms of nano-tecnology and nanites , am I to assume this technology is already available ? I'm sure in its fledgling state it may well be advancing, but it's a giant leap for mankind (apologies Neil) and without that in place the plan becomes flawed.

I don't think society or Man is quite ready for this upheaval and all the effort it may take , let alone 'change' which many abhor. The sentiment is well received though (by me anyway) - you may have lost a few by calling it the great message and the connoitations associated with that after the 21st came and went.

The P.I.N. 's for all and sundry would also raise eyebrows for those who wish to remain unaccountable/unseen - no matter how brilliant or innovative they may be. Imposed ID'ing (albeit efficient in your scenario) would have many screaming 'invasion of privacy/human rights' etc etc

Just a couple of observations , but not direct criticisms to you personally.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by slidingdoor

Well, we can debate whether nanotechnology is currently available. Personally I think those who have the money, if they have not developed it are currently developing it for themselves. The main thing though is not if it's available now but how long it will take to develop it. If, scientists and corporations are allowed to continue the way it is going it will probably be anywhere from 30 to a 100 years before we see it, but if we actually concentrated the mind power of humanity; the thousands upon thousands of scientists, together and put them on the same page sharing their ideas and innovations between each other in real time, it would take far less time. Maybe even within a decade. The main thrust of the plan is two points, first, the more of humanity that works on it, the faster it will go and the better it will be and second, if we want it humanity has to do it for ourselves; the TPTB. the governments and the corporations are not going to do it for us or give it to us. Personally, I think TPTB does have plans to colonize space, but first they want a global catastrophe and after it is over they will pick through the survivors and select what they consider to be the best genes and remake humanity in their image. Then and only then will they let humanity into space, while still keeping them squarely under their thumb.

I also appreciate your comment about the first thread and can see how people would be turned off by some of the more esoteric ideas of it, but at the point of adding my second post I was simply disheartened that so many people on ATS seemed more concerned with rapture or the lack there of, then taking just a moment to think about and discuss the plan.

I also understand the privacy concerns, but humanity should only be concerned if we let the governments do it, as crazy as it may sound the plan is not about letting our governments and corporations do it, but humanity just getting together to do it itself. I truly believe though, if even a small fraction of humanity made the effort it could be done and without governments or corporations. After all scientists, thinkers and laborers are humans too and all it takes is them seeing that it is worth even just a small amount of their time to save humanity and the world.

Thank you for your comments.
Peace be with you.
edit on 26-5-2011 by themessengernevermatters because: added to the post to adress more of the comments

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

First I wanted to thank you for your post and comments and do intend to reply fully to them, but unfortunately I have to go for a bit, but I will reply later in the evening when I return.

Anyway thank you again for your time and thought.
Peace be with you.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Glad to share the same path with you and we do definitely share the same outlook on the future we wish to see. But, having said that, I do think we are at odds on how the world gets there, partly just from different outlooks on the world, but also from the fact, that if, the people who run the governments, armies and the corporations of the world wanted us to head towards that future, they have more then enough wealth, power and influence to spur the human race to do so. There lack of doing anything to help humanity can only be seen as a sign of them being opposition to us. Though I to would love to see a gradual steady transition from one system to the other, I don't really see it being possible, because those who run the old system don't want to see it die. To them a world without scarcity and money is a world they can no longer control and that terrifies them, they would rather see it all burn then let that happen. So, I believe unfortunately that the only way humanity can get to that future system is to simply let go of the system we have now; the same one that has been churning along since the dawn civilizations, and start fresh and united. Maybe, it will take a complete collapse in the form of natural disaster or a world wide economic collapse, I don't know. Maybe, civilization will just fly apart at the end of the next Mayan Baktun, I don't know that either; though it is interesting that many ancient civilizations were just simply abandoned in short spaces of time. I do believe one thing though, we won't be able to warp and shape the system humanity lives under into the new one, we most likely will need a clean break, but then I could be wrong about that too.

Thank you very much for the information about the water desalination plant in Dubai, I had not heard of it before, and I find very amazing as well. I did hear about scientists in Dubai using ionic towers to try to increase rainfall and I do have to give a respectful nod to their government. At least it appears their government actually is using technology to help the people, instead of hiding and hoarding it in unaccountable and unknowable black budget projects, if only other nations were so wise.

Anyway, thanks again for the comments and the info.
Peace be with you.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Your wish of extiction to humanity will not quite happen. According to my research only about 2/3 of humans will join the dinosaurs in the coming months/years (?)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Your going to find that the majority are more apt to hide in their make believe fantasy worlds, where "their" reality is easy and comfortable.

When confronted with actual reality, or concepts that are pushing toward real, then all but the most serious will go baah and stick their collectives ostrich heads in the sand.

I've been here a couple years now, it is only getting worse because of the massive numbers of members gained.

Of course 1 out of a 100 or so, give or take a few, have had a "reality check" and pulled their heads out of the sand...

How ever as long as people live in their own little worlds, and have not been out side of their country of origin and seen and "experienced the WORLD" they live on, they wont know the reality of it until it is too late.

Of course these words say it best;

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”

Samuel Adams

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by corpusInitium

Thank you for your comment.

Though, I would say it is not my wish that humanity becomes extinct. In fact the whole purpose of this thread and the previous thread that it references, was to in my own way try to stop the destruction of humanity. And, further more I would say even your figures are right and one third actually survives, that means that even if you are part of that one third the odds that your family and friends will be part of the two thirds would be great. So, I would ask isn't trying to save humanity, even if it is only two thirds of them worth a little bit of time and effort, or should we sit back and say, screw it I won't do anything about it, because I MAY be part of the one third that survives?

Anyway thankyou again for your time and comment.
Peace be with you.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thank you for your comments.

Yes, it does seem that many do hide from the problems of the world. I think one of the larger problems though, is people are addicted to their belief systems and endlessly engaging in circular arguments defending those belief systems, even though if all of humanity sat and argued the points of the various belief systems of the world for a million years they will never be reconciled. That was one of the intentions of my original thread, was to say to humanity if they picked one or two common goals, that everyone could work on together, then they could not abandon, but at least set aside their differences for a time and at least try to save each other and our world. I only hope that as time goes on people will finally be ready to set aside their differences and work together and when that day comes, the seed plan of the great work will be there for them to add to and complete, or at the very least serve as a guide for humanity to pick their own uniting common goals and make their own plan.

Also, I would like to say I love the quote from Samuel Adams, whatever can be said about the founding fathers, at least it can be said, that like me, they did wish to create a better a world and did all in their power including risking and many losing their, lives, homes and families, to do it. Who knows for sure, but I do believe their spirit still lives in the heart humanity somewhere and if it can be awakened even among a small few of the world population, then that remnant alone could begin to build the world of the future; the world where everyone and everything works for the good of all.

Anyway, thank you again for your time and comments.

Peace be with you.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The problem is that people are easily corrupted. So even if a Utopian type society was started. It wouldn't be left alone long enough become global. Even then, the things mentioned in Zeitgeist (spelling?) kinda sound like a NWO type system. There is no way to tell if people are corrupt until it's too late.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by themessengernevermatters

I read a comment in a short thread last week that was discontinued in which the OP siad with authority that the FEMA camps weren't death camps for government protesters. He said they were intended to house people who would go insane when the security of their little worlds is shattered by the revelation of the aliens among us. I had never thoought of that scenario and it was shortly after that the mods pulled his thread. That possibility has lead me to an entirely new path of thinking. Life just keeps getting curiousor and curiousor

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It took you, what, 15 minutes to write all that up and in the process, you could have further meditated/prayed/shake the tata instead of criticizing what other's do of their own free will. It's none of your bother what everyone else does and neither is it to judge and say 'these are what you must do to achieve peace.'

Once you see that all this talk of humanity in the dark, humanity being controlled etc, you'll see it's all smoke and mirrors. Just to keep you 'hooked' by the fear. Right now you're making your own reality CHOOSING how to feel. You choose to feel 'Superior' to humanity because you think that good and bad actually exist, whereas I look at you just further learning.

Be the change you want to see. Don't worry about anyone else, each individual has their sole free will to do with as they so wish.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
No, I don't want a better world. What I really want is a hamburger.
edit on 29-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

And you could have that, in a better world.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by themessengernevermatters
but it is also a call to the people of ATS to actually do something tangible to bring about a better world for everyone. Meditating, praying and visualizing are good things, but when they take the place of action and physical effort they are worthless./quote]

So-since you see yourself as some kind of messenger/messiah- why don't you enlighten us as to what YOU are actually doing "physically" and "tangibly" (your words) to "save" humanity? (Other than posting on a conspiracy website...)
This just sounds like sour grapes because your other thread didn't get the attention you wanted it to.....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well for me it's not apathy, it's energy.... or lack there of.
taking care of a sick family member, have to work of course on top of that, keep up a small farm, care for kids, worry about how to pay for 4 year college next year.....yadda yadda yadda.

The world is moving so fast, jus can't keep up. So, yes, apathy, but not by choice.

Edit to add- The above scenario is in a nutshell why we will have to perish in order to rebuild something better.
edit on 30-5-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join