It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan nuclear radiation leak gives birth to earless bunny? (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
An earless bunny was born near Japan’s Fukushima nuclear power plant, giving rise to fears that nuclear radiation leak is worse than expected and deformed human babies may be next in the list.

A Youtube video clip was posted by a member with the ID “yuunosato” titled, ‘Earless Bunny Born After Tokyo Electric Power Company Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant Accident.’

The translated description of the clip reads:

“After the nuclear accident, government and the media said there was no immediate effect on the health. But in the town of Namie Tsushima, which is outside the 30 kilometer area or outside the mandatory evacuation zone, it happened. [...]“

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

1 thought the genetic mutations had another few months, smh so the oceans

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Aww its so sad an earless bunny so sad

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Its still cute dont get me wrong but...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yeah sad, but still cute, and at first, uneducated glance he still looks pretty healthy. I doubt it's radiation related though.. just a genetic aberration. Maybe even evolution! Less for predators to grab hold of.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ahhhhh, I just wanna adopt the little fella

Whilst watching I did keep thinking, mmm is this just a strange quirk, or is it really due to the fukashima incident ?

Well up until 5 minutes ago, I've never seen an earless bunny !

Good find S+F

really hope this doesn't cross over to humans, but I guess its pretty inevitable

EDIT: Scrap that, there has been an earless bunny, 2008 in the UK incredibly

UK Earless Bunny

Another theory is that his ears may have been bitten off by his mother. Female rabbits are known to attack their offspring if they are distressed

Is this what happend to little fella ? or is he just the begining of something more ominous ???

Looking more likely that its natural causes now
edit on 26-5-2011 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I know a mouse that has an extra ear he can loan that rabbit.

Mouse with Human Ear

Yayyyy humanity!!!

edit on 26-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Other than missing his ears this bunny looks healthy.
We would need a good source to know for sure that
this bunny was born near the nuclear plant. I know
it is from Japan but it could be anywhere in Japan.
Do you have another source for this perhaps?
Not saying that radiation couldn't cause this
but in this case I am not sure.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I don't know if this is radiation related, or a regular birth defect.Overall the rabbit seems to be healthy. Does the person who made the video acknowledge any other defects with the rabbit?
I do know that wild rabbits need their ears to survive predators. If this bunny was in the wild, he'd be killed quickly.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wait till children start being born this way. They then ought to take every government agent and de-ear them also...Looks like these people would know the effects of Radiation poison and do something about it. Guess Japan is dumbing down their peeps also like America with Fluoride and vaccines and gmo foods...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
That's sad...poor bunny...it looked like the runt of the bunch too.

Double strike against the little guy.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The gestation of rabbits is about 30 days
www,en.allexperts.com/q/Rabbits-703/gestation-period.htm
(sorry if link about gestation time doesn't embed properly)
If the rabbit was born recently and very near there (hard to confirm this, but seems legit), its my opinion this is absolutely related to the Fukushima radiation and I predict is only the beginning of horrific birth stories of all kinds.

Just because fetuses have been exposed to radiation does not mean they are born unhealthy or sickly per se - it affects the cells as they're growing (and why they keep harping on young children and pregnant women to be out of harms way). So the rabbit could have lost its ability to form ears in the womb as a result of the mother's exposure and is otherwise healthy though only time would tell on that front too.

Radiation causes a wide range of problems and doesn't mean you're necessarily born "sickly". It can cause deformities (along with tumors, cancer, etc.) whether its an absence of an appendage (like ears) or an excess or misplacement of appendages (like an extra ear where one should never be). Had this rabbit been born with three ears instead of none, I think people would be less likely to attribute it to anything but the pregnant mother's exposure to radiation.

I should think reports of human birth defects will be leaking out soon and no doubt will be downplayed to the max as is the norm for this (and every other) immense catastrophe brought on by TPTB's greed and complete disregard for any life other than their own. They will no doubt assure us (again) that everything there is stable, under control, no need to worry about anything and that they're deeply sorry for the inconvenience..... yeah, right.....

Healthy animals produce healthy offspring. Perhaps in litters one will be the weakest and not survive, but that's "normal" - being born without (or extra) appendages is NOT normal. Yes, I know it happens - very rarely - without being caused by exposure to radiation but I'd bet this is not one of those instances.....

Its ears were not bitten off by the mother - if they were it would be obvious and again, this is not a normal thing for any mother to do (bite off your offsprings appendages, especially when they're not carnivorous).

I truly hope this isn't so... but I think it is.... only the beginning of the Fukushima legacy with no end in sight because they've still done NOTHING to stop or impede it and its going on to nearly three months now. It is genocide on an international scale.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
its mother didn't bite off the ears, unless she has surgical lasers for teeth and the ability to grow hair over the scar tissue.

its a birth defect. if it is from radiation, we will be seeing alot more reports like this. if more anomalies crop up in other animals, then we'll know its probably radiation.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SL55T0T0

It is posible that this would happen without radiation as the reason. It happens in nature without the presence of anything outstanding.
hopperhomebunnyblog.blogspot.com...
Just saying maybe we should look for other explanation be for we jump to conclusions. With that I am niether confirming this is natural nor denying that it might have been caused by the radiation..

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Heres what a healthy young rabbit looks like, they have small ears but ears non the less

new topics

top topics

join