It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why will the world turn against Israel at the end?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue

Originally posted by Hindenburg

Originally posted by SadButTrue
"who do you think put israel in the middle east? wasnt it the western countries?"
----------------

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......... I pretty sure Israel has been there since the begging of time??? lol

refer to my previous post.

haha ok good one. they have been there 2000 years ago. I think 2000 years ago my gradfathers ruled over europe, I should call all my people and claim europe.

why dont you go spend some time with your family

Here bro, I'll put it to you in the most simplistic of ways.

Even if the land was given back over to muslims it wouldn't solve the problem. The problem is not Israel.
The problem is everyone who lives in a crap country needs someone to blame for there crap country. If it wasn't Israel it would be someone else. If the oppressive governments around Israel didn't have israel of the US to blame for all there problems then they would be overthrown.

The problem with people that think like you is that you actually believe if all the Israels left there would be no Mid-east problems. The problem with that is the mid-east has always had problems and always waged war against each other. Everyone needs someone to blame, might as well be Israel.

This is the end of today's lesson.

Cheers!

it took 2 world wars to civilise europe. i say stop trying to make the middle east peaceful and let them sort it out otherwise this will continue for a thousand years if it stays like this.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

it took 2 world wars to civilise europe. i say stop trying to make the middle east peaceful and let them sort it out otherwise this will continue for a thousand years if it stays like this.

Europe was civilized before the first world war. In fact the west has been civilized for a large portion of its history.

Getting rid of Israel won't civilize the middle-east. It would create a power vacuum that would result in even more war and bloodshed. However, Getting rid of Islam would be a step in the right direction.

Once again, are you a Mohammedan?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Evola

no, why you ask?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Evola

no, why you ask?

Because you're too emotionally involved with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and you can barely form a coherent sentence.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evola

reply to post by Evola

no, why you ask?

Because you're too emotionally involved with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and you can barely form a coherent sentence.

i am from finland my english is not very perfect but i care about the palestanians

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I can't believe idiots are still trying to deny the holocaust.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

i am from finland my english is not very perfect but i care about the palestanians

My apologies then.

Why do you care what happens in a foreign nation, that you have no connection to?
edit on 26-5-2011 by Evola because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

My apologies then.

Why do you care what happens in a foreign nation, that you have no connection to?

because what we do to others will be done to us.

when i stand up for the palestine people then one day someone will stand up for me when i'm in bad times

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Why should I care about genocide? Are you for real?

Yes, I'm for real.

Firstly, the Israeli aren't committing genocide.The Israelis have tried to make peace with the 'Palestinians' numerous time, but the "Palestinians' keep attacking them. So, Israeli retaliates. Yes, their retaliations are not proportional, but why should they be?

Second, why should I care what happens in their borders?

Yeah, yeah, that's a known technique - it's called turn the truth on its head.

If they would stay within their 'borders' the problem would be significantly smaller - but they won't.

There is no reason why you should care, did I say you should? There are reasons why you might care, but of course it's a universal law that you're free to care or not care.

I have my opinions about those who don't care, but that's just my personal opinion and I don't care to express it here.

edit on 26-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Why are westerners so morbidly obsessed with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict? Why should we care what happens in a country we don’t live in, or have a connection to?

I have often pondered that same question and came to a sincere conclusion. Just as it was none of our business to become involved in the conflicts of any nation not threatening our own why then should I even remotely care what happens to either Israel/Israelis or Palestine/Palestinians?

I honestly don’t care what they do within their own borders.

I second that.

Hindenburg are you a Mohammedan?

I know that I am not one. Also might I share some thoughts of prominent politicians on the Mohammedan?

"The world would have halted had it not been for the Teutonic conquests in alien lands; but the victories of Moslem over Christian have always proved a curse in the end. Nothing but sheer evil has come from the victories of Turk and Tartar." - Theodore Roosevelt

"A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men." - Winston Churchill

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. I'm pretty sure I heard that somewhere and I have to say, I agree with it. I personally don't have an opinion on the whole conflict, I do however take notice of your generalizing statement that we shouldn't care what happens within the borders of a foreign country. What if said country has nukes, and the westborough Baptist church militia takes over and decides that they need to kickstart WW3 to bring back the Christ? What if your girlfriend is overseas studying and suddenly the government takes on a new policy of raping and murdering all who refuse to worship and pledge a lifetime allegiance oath and never leave the country again. What if someone you care about is over there and for whatever. reason, their borders get locked down for 8 years? Nevermind someone you know and care about, what if innocent people including children are put into slavery? Sexual and Laborious? Do you feel the same way if you hear your neighbour beating his wife and kids? I respect your right to have your opinion, but as soon as any of these terrible things happens to you, you will be thankful when people like us put our necks out there come to your rescue. I may be a little presumptuous in saying this, but please don't come back with something like. "it'll never happen to me! I got big guns/muscles/brains"

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

If u read the Scripture and you have faith in God, He will make you understand why!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Evola

you should care because the zionists are the competition.

zionism = conspiracy by post WWII Nazis under deep cover using the ancient tactic of: "if you can't beat them join them, and subvert from within", in order to accomplish what they couldn't succeed at openly: the extermination of the Jews and their complete erasure from history, prior to the re-establishment of the greatest political fraud in human history:

the concept of the God-King

, said institution having been dealt it's deathblow by the Jews, the 1st anarchists and regicides
[ see Ehud, 3rd Judge of Israel] the same having proved that anarchy is a viable national policy

for 400 years

[see The Book of the Judges of Israel]. [see also: Project Paperclip]

OP has a looooot to learn yet. and if my suspicions are correct so do you.

that video is evidence that the holocaust did occur,
this is exactly the same behavior exhibited by the nazis towards "their inferiors"

remember

zionism =ethnic nationalism = crypto-nazism

and just for the Lulz:

SHALOM

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hindenburg

you are a Finn and you dare say that!

perhaps you should study more Finnish history

in particular The_Winter_War(Finnish:Talvisota), when your grandparents or great-grandparents kicked some serious soviet ass

Hostilities ceased in March 1940 with the signing of the Moscow Peace Treaty. Finland ceded 11% of its pre-war territory and 30% of its economic assets to the Soviet Union.[31] Soviet losses on the front were heavy, and the country's international reputation suffered.[32] The Soviet forces did not accomplish their objective of the total conquest of Finland,[33] but did gain sufficient territory along Lake Ladoga to provide a buffer for Leningrad. The Finns, however, retained their sovereignty and enhanced their international reputation.

Dude!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

you are a Finn and you dare say that!

perhaps you should study more Finnish history

in particular The_Winter_War(Finnish:Talvisota), when your grandparents or great-grandparents kicked some serious soviet ass

Hostilities ceased in March 1940 with the signing of the Moscow Peace Treaty. Finland ceded 11% of its pre-war territory and 30% of its economic assets to the Soviet Union.[31] Soviet losses on the front were heavy, and the country's international reputation suffered.[32] The Soviet forces did not accomplish their objective of the total conquest of Finland,[33] but did gain sufficient territory along Lake Ladoga to provide a buffer for Leningrad. The Finns, however, retained their sovereignty and enhanced their international reputation.

Dude!

sorry i'm not understanding you, yeh I know of the winter war of 1940.

I know of the soviet aggression after the partition of poland.

dare i say what?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

if i weren't in the habit of backtracking my posts to check for replies

imply that Finland might find itself in the Palestinians position

Ancient Väinämöinen [one of my favorite mythological sorceror-shamans] would be rolling in his grave to hear you say that

i'm all for Palestinians and Palestine no zionist am i

you see i have both Sephardim [another 2nd class group despite being genetically descended from Hebrews unlike the Ashkenazim who are mostly khazarians, perhaps because most don't beleive in israel either because it was not established by the messiah]and moorish ancestry.

the zionists just love to bait people and are experts at creating antisemitism.which is their real goal

[see my second previous post]

so don't be fooled

and hit the reply button because quote doesn't let me know i've been replied to just copy the post hit reply click quote and enter delete the word text you will see therein make some space between whats left then paste what you are quoting [this prevents the text from clumping together and retains formatting]

<< 1   >>

join