It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why will the world turn against Israel at the end?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

To answer the question, the world will turn against israel because the zionists are and have always been greedy, selfish, lying, deceiving, power hungry, racist, sexist monsters who wants everything for themselves and never get enough even when god gives them a whole country and over 90% of the worlds wealth.

the zionists who used hitler as a cause to migrate to palestine, even though hitler was a better person than they will ever be. you see hitler is a vegetarian, non alcoholic, who spoke the truth at that time when people were oppressed and the truth was that the jews really did backstab germany and caused the suffering of millions of germans throughout europe.

it may shock you but 6 million didnt die, what really happened was that the jews were being kicked out of germany and europe. thats when the zionist movement gained popularity, then the zionists will only help other zionists and left the orthodox jews to die, again not in gas chambers. they died in concentration camps

here is the truth: at the end of the war the germans had to pull back, the germans didnt have enough fod to feed themselves, so i ask you, how could they feed their prisoners? so they just left the prisoners to die and when the allies reached the concenrration camps, thats what they found. hundreds of thousands of people (germans, poles, russians and a small minority of jews) who were starved to death but not in gas chambers.

time is running out for the zionists as they lose support. soon they will go to war with the muslims, like always, they will cheat, but the world will not accept it and the world will turn on israel. and israel will destroy the world including europe. they are true evil and they dont care about anyone but themselves. you will see these events take place. they will bring a tyrant muslim caliphate who will take the muslims to war, he will be an imposter and not a true muslim.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Because what they have done to thousands of innocent people.

What goes round, comes round....

edit on 26-5-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
the video is disturbing and if this was done in any democratic country then you will see a revolution the next day. netanyahoo or whatever his name is claims that israel is a democracy. pfft

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Why are westerners so morbidly obsessed with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict? Why should we care what happens in a country we don’t live in, or have a connection to?

I honestly don’t care what they do within their own borders.

Hindenburg are you a Mohammedan?

edit on 26-5-2011 by Evola because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Wow, the truth of the holocaust finally revealed!

Now I know what really happened. lol

There's a lot of trolls on today.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because Israel has been infiltrated by evil
and will accept the anti-Christ as it's God.

In the end times, they will realize this mistake
and God will give them the opportunity to
correct this error.

In the mean time, lots of people will die
before Israel is truly awoken to it's error.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue

stop being a noob. nobody is trolling. this is truth.

this girl being dragged, pushed, punched, thrown and god knows what could be your sister, daughter, wife, mother. would you allow someone to do such thing to your mother?

NO

these soldiers are true criminals.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evola
Why are westerners so morbidly obsessed with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict? Why should we care what happens in a country we don’t live in, or have a connection to?

I honestly don’t care what they do within their own borders.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Evola because: (no reason given)

first i'd like to day, wake up.

who do you think put israel in the middle east? wasnt it the western countries?

now you want notyhing to do with it even though to this day some still support the killing of innocent people.

i dont know what a mahommedan is

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hindenburg

this girl being dragged, pushed, punched, thrown and god knows what could be your sister, daughter, wife, mother. would you allow someone to do such thing to your mother?

NO

Yeah! this video proves the holocaust is a lie yeah!

Because these soldiers are doing this, the holocaust is a lie! yeah!

I just have one suggestion about learning new things. Once you've learned a new side/opinion/conceived history/etc of an event, just give it a little time to explore all the historical claims, think about it for a while, ponder..., re-examine, then slowly come to "your" best conclusion. Don't read something and believe it's truth. I guarantee you if you did more research and gave it some time, you'd come to a different conclusion. Then again....certain people are prone to such things.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because Israel has been infiltrated by evil
and will accept the anti-Christ as it's God.

In the end times, they will realize this mistake
and God will give them the opportunity to
correct this error.

In the mean time, lots of people will die
before Israel is truly awoken to it's error.

please come back to reality. thats just an excuse so you can sit there and say that this must happen and so you allow it to happen without feeling guilty.

one day when the time comes and someone is dragging your family around and beating them will you say the same thing? i doubt it

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hopefully it doesnt Israel may have non EA connects. Not saying others dont but were does that leave the masses of humanity and animal life. And then why would nature care to void celestials with so much negative energy attracting positive charged celestials..

THINK ALL set examples smh. Celestials seek no power just remember this ALL.

If they got sneaks doing bad things then get them and keep it moving but for the whole world to make a judgment call and its written in revelations. Makes 0 cents but I am nothing but a common slave to most so

PEACE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 5/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"who do you think put israel in the middle east? wasnt it the western countries?"
----------------

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......... I pretty sure Israel has been there since the begging of time??? lol

refer to my previous post.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Why should we care about its actions now?

now you want notyhing to do with it even though to this day some still support the killing of innocent people.

why should you or I care what happens in their borders?

Originally posted by Hindenburgi dont know what a mahommedan is

A Mohammedan is a Muslim.

Are you a Muslim?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Some teachings from the Talmud about Gentiles:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evola

Why should we care about its actions now?

why should you or I care what happens in their borders?

Originally posted by Hindenburgi dont know what a mahommedan is

A Mohammedan is a Muslim.

Are you a Muslim?

Why should I care about genocide? Are you for real?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

NO

Yeah! this video proves the holocaust is a lie yeah!

Because these soldiers are doing this, the holocaust is a lie! yeah!

I just have one suggestion about learning new things. Once you've learned a new side/opinion/conceived history/etc of an event, just give it a little time to explore all the historical claims, think about it for a while, ponder..., re-examine, then slowly come to "your" best conclusion. Don't read something and believe it's truth. I guarantee you if you did more research and gave it some time, you'd come to a different conclusion. Then again....certain people are prone to such things.

you are very late with your suggestion. I have already done that, in fact i started by researching the holocaust in order to support the jews and it turned to the opposite because i found truth. I have explained what happened in the OP and you are more than welcome to read and research it. i apologise for not providing links becuase this was more about what the zionist soldiers are doing today. i have given an overview of the zionist plan to get back to israel.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

hundreds of thousands of people (germans, poles, russians and a small minority of jews) who were starved to death but not in gas chambers.

All those people died of starvation? And not one cannibalistic survivor?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

"who do you think put israel in the middle east? wasnt it the western countries?"
----------------

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......... I pretty sure Israel has been there since the begging of time??? lol

haha ok good one. they have been there 2000 years ago. I think 2000 years ago my gradfathers ruled over europe, I should call all my people and claim europe.

why dont you go spend some time with your family

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Why should I care about genocide? Are you for real?

Yes, I'm for real.

Firstly, the Israeli aren't committing genocide.The Israelis have tried to make peace with the 'Palestinians' numerous time, but the "Palestinians' keep attacking them. So, Israeli retaliates. Yes, their retaliations are not proportional, but why should they be?

Second, why should I care what happens in their borders?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

----------------

haha ok good one. they have been there 2000 years ago. I think 2000 years ago my gradfathers ruled over europe, I should call all my people and claim europe.

why dont you go spend some time with your family

Here bro, I'll put it to you in the most simplistic of ways.

Even if the land was given back over to muslims it wouldn't solve the problem. The problem is not Israel.
The problem is everyone who lives in a crap country needs someone to blame for there crap country. If it wasn't Israel it would be someone else. If the oppressive governments around Israel didn't have israel of the US to blame for all there problems then they would be overthrown.

The problem with people that think like you is that you actually believe if all the Israels left there would be no Mid-east problems. The problem with that is the mid-east has always had problems and always waged war against each other. Everyone needs someone to blame, might as well be Israel.

This is the end of today's lesson.

Cheers!

<<   2 >>

join