It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the NWO & "Antichrist"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Welcome my friends to the REAL NWO

I will begin by identifying the AntiChrist ( this isn't a lie )

AJJAL is not a person with one eye, “chained” at unknown islands, he is an evil concept or mission hich will be carried out by a powerful group, not by one country but almost every country of the world. A powerful leader whose string will be controlled by the Jews will be the leader of this group.DAJJAL with “one eye” means “new world order”, a concept initiated by former President of United States George Bush Senior during the war against Iraq. This concept works only in one direction. For example, whatever the United States says “is the law”. No question, no argument. Hence this is considered the “one eye order”.

s1.hubimg.com...

Support for DAJJAL in not only within the Governments, but you may notice the attitude of the newspapers , television, radio and all other media are supporting DAJJAL by providing one-sided stories.
The NWO is actually The DAJJAL-system is of course as we know is FREEMASONRY Every single position in the United Nations, The EEC and every position in the British Parliament is held by people who are Freemasons. Freemasonry has something in the region of 700,000 members in England and Wales, yet the British public hardly know anything about them. Freemasons secretly worship a Devil-God, known as JAHBULON, If you do not believe me (see pages 230-240 of the International best selling book on Freemasonry “The Brotherhood”, by Stephen Knight & “Satanic Voices”, by David M Pidcock).

DAJJAL will emerge from a place between Syria and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Judea (Yahudea). He will be of Jewish origin. He will have caused his Jewish parents much distress and pain. The Jews will accept him as ‘ The Messiah’ and become his main followers. He will also have a great number of women followers as well.
Dajjal will be blind in his left eye. He will have very thick hair on his body and he will also have his own type of Jannat (Heaven) and Jahannam (Hell) with him: Although his Jannat will appear as Jannat, in reality it will be Jahannam and likewise though his Jahannam will appear to be Jahannam, in reality it will be Jannat.

He will emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Yahudea.
The Yahudis (Jews) of Isfahaan will be his main followers.
Apart from having mainly Yahudi followers, he will have a great number of women followers as well.
He will have with him fire and water, but in reality the fire will be cold water while that what appears to be cold water will in reality be a blazing fire.
Those who obey him will enter "his Jannat" while those who disobey him will enter "his Jahannam."
There will be a thick fingernail-like object in his left eye.
The letters "Kaa" "Faa" "Raa" will appear on his forehead and will be deciphered by all Mu'mineen regardless of them being literate or not.
He will have a wheatish complexion.
He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a gigantic mule. It is said that he will play beautiful music which will attract the music lovers.
Dajjal will lay claim to prophethood.
He will then lay claim to Divinity.
He will perform unusual feats.
He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat.
He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.
During those trying times the Mu'mineen will satiate their hunger through the recitation of Subhanallah and La'ilaha Ilallahu.
The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command. He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.
He will be unable to enter Makkah because the Malaikah will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be Malaikah guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina; From Madina he will proceed towards Shaam where Imaam Mahdi will be stationed.

Finally Prophet Issa ( Jesus ) will descend from the heavens and pursue him and eventually kill him

People we are on to something here this could the root of all EVIL

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCES IN LIFE

www.islam.tc...
www.allaahuakbar.net...
www.ilaam.net...

Peace be upon you

edit on 26-5-2011 by B4Truth because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

Maybe.

Mod Note: 1-liner post. Please review
edit on 26-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
maybe you should just write a book.
the fiction section needs a couple
more additions.

OR ... maybe you already have ????

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

Just curious, where did you get all this from? The name of this guy and the rest of the story? Not saying I don't believe you but is there any proof, sign or research connected to your story, it all seems like claims. Again not trying to shoot you down and I'm not a debunker or disbeliever, I just keep an open logical mind and it requires more than claims for me to trust your words. Thanks

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

Interesting, I will make note of this and do some research. Thanks for the thread.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

to tell you the truth , my friend sent me some links ( 3 of them are mentioned at the end )
and I started to analyze the information and i was amazed by the accuracy ,
I mean first u have the eye on the dollar bill , the MSM is giving only one-sided stories and they mention freemasons as the people who follow I mean come on this could link everything together

and the rest is saying what he will do on earth
just wait for when the sky doesn't rain anymore , then u know its time

and these are not claims , they true beliefs of Muslims , notice the different links yet they all say the same

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Toseekthetruth

Please do and get back to me on this thread as i am interested in finding out more on this subject and I tell u this is only a small amount of info on this matter as there is more to know . thanks

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

How can you discuss the Antichrist and not mention one biblical reference? According to the Bible you are dead wrong. I'm not saying that the Bible is right, but the Antichrist is a biblical figure, so to say that the Antichrist is real is to say, by default, that the bible is correct. The Biblical description of what or who the Antichrist is is pretty in depth, and it is nothing like what you have written about in your thread.

Now in all fairness, why do you think that you of all people know the "truth about the NWO and Antichrist"?
edit on 26-5-2011 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by B4Truth
reply to post by mileslong54

to tell you the truth , my friend sent me some links ( 3 of them are mentioned at the end )
and I started to analyze the information and i was amazed by the accuracy ,
I mean first u have the eye on the dollar bill , the MSM is giving only one-sided stories and they mention freemasons as the people who follow I mean come on this could link everything together

and the rest is saying what he will do on earth
just wait for when the sky doesn't rain anymore , then u know its time

and these are not claims , they true beliefs of Muslims , notice the different links yet they all say the same

So after careful, and what I must assume was very detailed and tedious analysis, you have determined that the all seeing eye on the back of the dollar bill is a direct link to the truth about the NWO and the Antichrist? You have clearly read one too many Dan Brown novels. I'm sorry for the contemptuous nature of my reply, because I certainly mean no disrespect, but I am so tired of people creating threads with "The real truth" and "proof" in the title when in reality there is nothing of the sort contained within the thread.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

I have to agree with OptimusSubprime

I'm sorry for the contemptuous nature of my reply, because I certainly mean no disrespect, but I am so tired of people creating threads with "The real truth" and "proof" in the title when in reality there is nothing of the sort contained within the thread.

What you have is a theory, you have information that you have interpreted as proof, but "The Real Truth"?

I can understand what you meant and the excitement of what you must have felt was a breakthrough, but it's clearly not definitive, i.e.

DAJJAL with “one eye” means “new world order”, a concept initiated by former President of United States George Bush Senior during the war against Iraq.

Fair interpretation, but you sir are HIGHLY mistaken if you honestly believe that it started there. One doesn't have to dig much further from your hypothesis to find that there's a generation above ole George, Prescott Bush, was up to his eyeballs in it.

The one eye on the dollar was some time paradox fluke placed by George HW Bush then? I think not.
The Eye of Providence was said to have been suggested by Nicholas Roerich after his Manchurian expedition.

It's interesting info, but you got to keep digging before making claims like that my friend.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

1st I ask you to read the thread one more time CAREFULLY
2nd I was NOT referring to the Christian Antichrist , I was talking about the Muslim AntiChrist ( Dajjal or the Fraud ),
3rd YES muslims do have an Antichrist , I bet u didnt know that right, and that ISSA ( or Jesus ) is a muslim prophet that will decend in time to kill this Antichrist and the Koraan can Verify it but I dont know if u believe in it
Finally the one dollar was designed by the Freemasons who were among the founding fathers and we all know they are the NWO and the one eye on the pyramid belongs to the Dajjal mark my word just do some research

I dont post fake threads, I check to see if they all come to a logical meaning or event and till now this is the one that ties everything toghether and as I told u before this isnt a complete thread , there is still more to be done

And next time please read carefully before judging thanks

top topics

join