It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Indiana Citizens Take Back 4th Amendment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by RUSSO
Lets see how much time takes before youtube finds it and removes it. The counter seems to be frozen

What a shock.

I wish someone would find what CIA moles of YouTube moderators are doing this crap and have them "recalled" too.

I just missed your post.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Wow. This makes me proud to be a Hoosier. I am glad to see young people getting involved. Go Hoosiers!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Agree. Plus, I am a Hoosier and I didn't hear anything about this on our news.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
So what was the result of the protest? Did they overturn the decision? I don't see anything anywhere (unless I missed it) that says this protest reversed the decision, or got any sort of change.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

Good to see some real activism going on dont you think? At least they are doing something instead complain. And I wish this act show people what to do. You want more than this? Make sure your vote goes to the right people.
edit on 27-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

Oh sure, good to see people stand up and say no- I just wanted to know what came of it. People don't protest to look pretty and make purdy little signs, they expect results, and yes they are there to complain sir, that what a protest is. Yes I want more than this, for THEM. As for my vote, well I'm afraid it stays within Texas borders where it belongs, if their vote went to the right people, maybe they wouldn't have be out there.

Question still stands, if anyone gets any news on this, post it here. It would be appreciated.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

So what was the result of the protest? Did they overturn the decision? I don't see anything anywhere (unless I missed it) that says this protest reversed the decision, or got any sort of change.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

Good to see some real activism going on dont you think? At least they are doing something instead complain. And I wish this act show people what to do. You want more than this? Make sure your vote goes to the right people.

Oh sure, good to see people stand up and say no- I just wanted to know what came of it. People don't protest to look pretty and make purdy little signs, they expect results, and yes they are there to complain sir, that what a protest is. Yes I want more than this, for THEM. As for my vote, well I'm afraid it stays within Texas borders where it belongs, if their vote went to the right people, maybe they wouldn't have be out there.

Question still stands, if anyone gets any news on this, post it here. It would be appreciated.

Ok, complaining by acting. The results? I give one, how many people saw this video today because ATS?

Regarding you news, one is this thread. Here some more:

I'll keep you informed.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I think TPTB are starting to fall. People are starting to realize whats actually going on. I feel like were in for a rough but overall good transition into the future of mankind. Time will tell.
I think TPTB really screwed themselves on the invention of the internet.

We want the world and we want it nnnnnooooooooowwwwwwwwww!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

So they rallied. the ruling still stands, doesnt it? good job 500 people, you'll still get searched on your way home, or when you get there. should have burned it down.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by RUSSO

So they rallied. the ruling still stands, doesnt it? good job 500 people, you'll still get searched on your way home, or when you get there. should have burned it down.

Well at least this did not happened to them, this time.

edit on 27-5-2011 by RUSSO because: grammar

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by RUSSO

Well at least this does not happened to then, this time.

ah yes.. true true. I also didnt see any wheelchair stricken people rallying.. so I guess the 5 thought it was under control.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

It's interesting you brought this up. I have been contemplating what effect accelerating their plans would do to their agenda. I has become more and more apparent that there are multiple plans with different ends. Even though it started decades ago the past few years have brought more of them out. I see Fascism, Communism, Marxism, religious ideology etc all fighting for control. I have been in some sort of sales my entire working life and see the very same tactics being used against the people and my tactic above works exceptionally well. From experience, accelerating the oppositions plans or forcing them to do what they want at your time table puts people on the defensive and usually blows their game plan out of the water. It's tough for people especially ideologues to change tactics or plans mid game this was never designed at the street level, our level. If you want to defeat them take them off their game and make them dance to a different song. Keep them on the defensive with critical thought, they can't follow through with or actually explain someone else s ideas, when they don't know the truth or the real agenda themselves. I'm still not sure if I am saddened of disgusted that people are so naive to follow so blindly. I always knew there were plans, I just never fully understood how big it was.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hundreds rally? it amazed me it wasn`t thousands at least.

Are you going to leave it to the few to fight for everyones rights?.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Americans have a choice. Live in a police state designed by people who think that the Constitution is just an old scrap of paper . . . or, follow carefully designed guidelines written over two hundred years ago by the settlers who gave them their country on a golden platter after fighting tooth and nail for it against overwhelming power.

Americans have a choice. Let their natural, inalienable rights and freedoms be taken from them by passive consent . . . or, tighten their grip on what is theirs and confront the thieves who would take it away.

It looks like Americans, of all political parties, are waking up to the fact that there is a class of people in America who need to be taken back to school and shown the Constitution and reminded that they are actually living in the country that constitution governs.

That law is the most powerful law in the land. Nothing and nobody outreaches the American Constitution, though many a slimy pipsqueak would like to.

It looks like Americans, in numbers, are finally starting to say, "Enough is enough! Don't tread on me."

Congratulations America! What was old is new again.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Hundreds rally? it amazed me it wasn`t thousands at least.

Are you going to leave it to the few to fight for everyones rights?.

Someone has to open the doors

This should be in every news, but, because of what you wrote above, the MSM will not take the chances.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This needs to happen in every state , the people need to get up and reclaim our country.

Government on all levels are violating the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Some how they got it in their heads they are above the law and exempt. they call people who respect and protect the Constitution and Bill of rights terrorist, I think they got it backwards.

There is a word for what the governments, police, judges etc are doing and that is treason.
It seems if they want us to hit the street in the masses and protest so they can go into a state of Martial law.
They forgot one thing, unlike other countries a big percent of the US citizens are armed and we out number them 100 to 1.

I don't know anyone who'd surrender their fire arms in case of martial law, why would it makes no sense.

A showdown is on the horizon more people need to wake up and get off their arse's and stand up for their rights and what this country is based on, the Constitution.

We need to recall and remove all in office who oppose the the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

The people of Indiana , the Texas government, 2 states that are getting into the fight and need to stay in and not back down, more people and states need to follow suit to show we won't take it any more.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
A woman in my area arranged a protest to take place outside of the airport. Word got around, and then the police showed up to her door letting her know ahead of time that if she went forward with these plans, be prepared for the worst. They threatened that they would tase her. You know why they did this? They looked at her medical records and found that she was a cardiac patient. They threatened to tase, right off the bat.

This is the police state, it's not coming, it already is.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Aisling because: early morning misspellings and no coffee

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
A woman in my area arranged a protest to take place outside of the airport. Word got around, and then the police showed up to her door letting her know ahead of time that if she went forward with these plans, be prepared for the worst. They threatened that they would tase her. You know why they did this? They looked at her medical records and found that she was a cardiac patient. They threatened to tase, right off the bat.

This is the police state, it's not coming, it already is.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Aisling because: early morning misspellings and no coffee

It already is indeed. Did not know this is in so advanced stage.

Thanks for your post

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I reply to this thread after a long lurker sesion (due to being censored by ATS ,yes they do censor just like others in power) I live in hoosier land, and am against this new legal decision which WILL be used as "precedence" but if you think any politician in Indiana is concerned with the people you are mistaken. Did you know that your employer can lock you in and detain you against your will after your off the clock! and the prosecutor will not let you press charges? How could that be? well it's all about the money big business makes the city money, little people are just necessary "feeders" to keep the ball rolling.

No the people in Indiana are not "awake" I was the only one who tried to leave the premises after my shift (severe weather was the reason for the "lockdown") I called the police to let them know I was being held against my will, the HR manager then relented and let me (just me) go home. I was also the ONLY person who would not let the company security search my vehicle without a warrant a few years ago, (after a bomb threat). The ruling was/is a bad one but if people don't want to stand up or stick together they don't deserve liberty.

I did not relenquish my rights when I became employed I never will, doesn't/shouldn't the rule of law supercede company policy? Can "they" lock us in during a building fire? How long can I be held against my will before it's criminal? Can I hold a person in my house I hired to do cleaning against their will? HMMM?
edit on 27-5-2011 by racegunz because: separate paragraphs

edit on 27-5-2011 by racegunz because: spelling

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by racegunz

They "allowed" you to leave because who ever refused your exit would be arrested for false imprisonment and more than likely kidnapping, both are felonies. Depending on your states justifiable use of force laws you may have been legally justified to literally eliminate whoever stood in the way of your exit. The ONLY reason the door was unlocked was because you spoke up. It's a case of 99 out of 100 will not say a word, just like getting an insurance claim denied for all who don't confront them. It's a misconception that employers have any legal right to say or do anything about your personal life or that their policies supersede the law. Wallmart tried this a few years ago and it didn't work out all that well for them. My suggestion if it ever happens again is to inform whoever is refusing your exit that you will literally use their face to remove the largest pane of glass in the entire building. If they try to fire you for it file a false imprisonment and kidnapping charge with you state police not the local P.D. Nothing against local PD's but there are far too many situations of the "Boys Club" coming into play in situations like this.
edit on 27-5-2011 by cjdny because: Added to my post

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cjdny

But they did physically hinder me from leaving, only because I had a cell phone and only because the police were sending out a unit did they relent. If I had removed the guard from my path I am sure I'd be arrested/prosecuted/and fired.
Again how long can I be detained before it's criminal??? the deputy PA says the company has the "right to detain you, and what they did was not criminal". One out of a thousand will stand up, and it isn't enough to make a difference.

To keep on topic Indiana is a right to work State and that means nothing like what it sounds, the employers have almost all the cards in their hand. The police have the rest. Indiana is not a liberty loving State, I hope some rep. will introduce legislation to reaffirm the Fourth Ammendment rights in our State, but to be honest if you resist even unlawful entry, the courts will never allow you to win your case.
edit on 27-5-2011 by racegunz because: Topic

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by racegunz

It's the terminology, they used the word "Detain". It's semantics it's how your word it. What the deputy didn't tell you is that they need a legal reason to detain, theft assault etc. What the deputy inadvertently told you is that by his or her misinterpretation of the law is that anyone can hold anybody for absolutely nothing just by saying the word detain. Detain is the security guards word for citizens arrest. What people don't understand about a security guard is that they have no more rights than you or I. There may be states that do give guards "some" leeway but the basics are the same. Try to "detain" someone without cause and see how well it works out for you. Locals moonlight in Loss Prevention departments this is why I suggest the state police. In NY it's the agency that you go to if you want something done. When your complaint goes into the system there is NO covering it up. NY may have it's problems but we do seem to have a massive amount of LEO's who actually care. As soon as they touched you, battery was another charge you could have added to your complaint. Also there is no time frame to make the acts criminal it's criminal at the moment the act is done. But I totally agree one voice doesn't make a bit of a difference and you have at least this NYr s support. I quit a management position with Gander Mountain because of these same unwritten corporate policies, they just don't believe we have the right to put them into check. All I will say about my exit is that the little punk of a store manager still looks over his shoulder today and they did change their unwritten policies.
edit on 27-5-2011 by cjdny because: Missed something in the reply

edit on 27-5-2011 by cjdny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join