It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Indiana Citizens Take Back 4th Amendment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
Lets see how much time takes before youtube finds it and removes it. The counter seems to be frozen

What a shock.

I wish someone would find what CIA moles of YouTube moderators are doing this crap and have them "recalled" too.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

reply to post by CosmosKid

Maybe the courts and judges could take advantage of some "government" funding and go abck to school for a little bit and learn about a thing called a "constitution" and how that works

I have a strong feeling the courts and judges work for an agenda, not work for the constitution anymore.
edit on 26-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

It is difficult to understand how the Indiana Court judges could be so influenced and brain-washed to deviate from common sense to comprehend what our Constitution intended to protect us from government tyranny. This seems to be the new norm by government, to create new laws and take away our freedom "for our protection". The fear factor imposed on our society by government and the media is getting way out of hand. They keep trying to reinvent the wheel and justify it as necessary for our own protection. I don't think so!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
So what was the result of the protest? Did they overturn the decision? I don't see anything anywhere (unless I missed it) that says this protest reversed the decision, or got any sort of change.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have a question, why are WE called terrorists when we've been CALLING our representatives for YEARS. No response, no proper representation and we start protesting, then all of a sudden the government wants to call US terrorists? This government is insane!

link   
God bless the people of Indiana!! More..... we need LOTS more!!!!!

link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
This court ruling sent the message that police were above the law and were exempt from the law. Unreasonable searching is unconstitutional, and breaking and entering is illegal.

I knew, as many did, that this would be overturned very soon. The judges that sided with this ruling need to be removed from their benches, disbarred, and never be allowed to serve in any career that deals with law-making.

I hope that this sends a clear message to other Judges across this country who would abuse their power to make unconstitutional rulings.

Me too. If you watch the vid closely you can see the cops all up in the crowd taking pictures of people. The Patriot Act grows. What next?

A bit off-topic, I would like to know what cops have been promised (or threatened with) for obeying orders to violate people's constitutional rights. Don't they understand that they are the first line of defense for these tyrants, and that they are WAY outgunned? Yet they take pictures and toe the line...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Just say no...

To communism...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This is really cool. I've been really fed up with all the whispering. Thank *your god here* that there are people willing to stand up still! go Indiana!
I remember reading about people in England doing lawful rebellion where they have to write a affidavit to the queen about the corrupt political system and she has 40 days to fix it or they can go into lawful rebellion. and then have to abide by common law instead. Is there anything like that here?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
To the OP...
I really appreciate the You Tube link, but...
Where is the REAL news source coming from?
I have read that other ats people want the MSM to report this(as I do) but...
Where is it?
So far, nowhere...

These people are just sheeple, sorry, but it's true.
Where are the LEGIONS of supporters, instead of a few hundred???

A LOT more has to happen VERY quickly before ANYTHING will EVER happen...

It seems to me, so far, that without MANY more people gathering, nothing will happen in the long run.

I TRULY hope this can be reversed soon...

But, what can I do?

I live in Seattle?
Not Indiana...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is great and all but it is not SOLVING the problem, it is putting a band-aid on the problem.
Everytime the problem crops up, we could put anoyher band-aid on it or......we could SOLVE IT!!!!

HOW???

By not just Disbarring these judges and removing them from their bench buuuut,
They need to be convicted of treason to the Constitution of the United States of America!!!!

They need to be punished in whatever way that charge warrants and made an example of to all of the other judges who may want to follow in their footsteps.

Our rights will only be protected when WE protect them, PERIOD!!!!
Most of the people in this country are either too stupid,lazy,incompetent,apathetic,brainwashed,retarded,young,illiterate,Justin Beiberized,or busy to even KNOW what their rights are....MUCH LESS FIGHT FOR THEM!!!!!!!

This is ONE step in the right direction, it is by far the last.
Good job Indiana, now it is time to arrest these bastards for treason!!!

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
As people start to wake up and take their rights back, be prepared. More hurricanes, eartquakes, terrorism, and security issues will start to apear to scare people.

The only way to go is forward and out of the dark ages.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

Actually you sound quite sane. Has anyone bothered to state that humans have quite the capacity for tolerance? You ever have a friend that for some reason could drink more and more beer every time you went out? Perhaps, humans are building up a tolerance to their mind control toxins.
Just a thought.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is one of the first threads to give me hope for this country in a little while.
People need to realize that our government IS BY the people and FOR the people.
Not rich CEOs trying to make an extra buck...

GOOOH (Get Out of our House) - A plan to evict the career politicians from the House of Representatives..

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Is it so hard to understand ? The masses, including our elected officials, buy into the crap that is spewed forth from the mouth of TPTB. They simply were made to believe that what they decided was for the benefit of the people. Somewhere they sit and wonder why everyone is so upset. After all, THEY did it to help us be safe. Is that not the bull that we have been fed since (oh damn) 9/11? I am so sick of MSM and "elected" officials feeding us BS that we know is not true.

Proud to be an American when I see resistance such as this.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm not a smoker, but even I was a little creeped out by the control freaky New York new law and it was funny to see Barbara Walters and all the View ladies also say... hmmm when does all this become too big brother.

I tell you, if they ever start to give tickets for eating chocolate... I'm a jail bound mama...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
So what was the result of the protest? Did they overturn the decision? I don't see anything anywhere (unless I missed it) that says this protest reversed the decision, or got any sort of change.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

Good to see some real activism going on dont you think? At least they are doing something instead complain. And I wish this act show people what to do. You want more than this? Make sure your vote goes to the right people.
edit on 27-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Do you know why this is not in MSM. dont you? In MSM you will see everything but this, american idol, arnold's lover, etc. Do you think they will "feed" people with ideas? They need the "sheeps", they like "homer simpsons" in front TV.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

These people don't know that their 4th amendment was taken away with the patriot act.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nihonjindesu08
This is one of the first threads to give me hope for this country in a little while.
People need to realize that our government IS BY the people and FOR the people.
Not rich CEOs trying to make an extra buck...

GOOOH (Get Out of our House) - A plan to evict the career politicians from the House of Representatives..

Corruption is in all countries, cities, states, everywhere. This video should be viral and reach every american.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I shoulda went to it only 70 miles from there

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join