It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Indiana Citizens Take Back 4th Amendment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I knew it would be opposed like this.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wish i could have been there!! I live an hour away! BIG UPS TO IN!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

The best way to control people is to divide us. We need to put aside differences and work together to stop the government abuse of power.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuppy

Lets see how much time takes before youtube finds it and removes it. The counter seems to be frozen

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
Wish i could have been there!! I live an hour away! BIG UPS TO IN!

There should have been a million people there.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
great job posting this. I can't find it anywhere else

kudos !

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I hate to see our country turn into a police state. Let's all stop this nonsense...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

We live in a police state already. What we should know is that in a democratic state we (people) should have the power. Not just half dozen folks who thinks they are the power. They are there because us. We have to use our political power to change this.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hey, everyone knows these days that judges don't administer the law, they MAKE the law! But good for the folks of Indiana, they should REVOLT in any possible fashion to what basically amounts to 24/7 "stealth" marshal law as if we aren't there already in this country ! ! ! ! ! ! Cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war ! ! ! ! ! !! !

Maybe the courts and judges could take advantage of some "government" funding and go abck to school for a little bit and learn about a thing called a "constitution" and how that works !!!! They shouldn't be scared because it's really not more complicated than, oh I don't know, filling out a ballot in an election WITHOUT screwing it up
edit on 26-5-2011 by CosmosKid because: spelling, content

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

Maybe the courts and judges could take advantage of some "government" funding and go abck to school for a little bit and learn about a thing called a "constitution" and how that works

I have a strong feeling the courts and judges work for an agenda, not work for the constitution anymore.
edit on 26-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

...no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution

AND ... Judges should never be given their position for LIFE...

BECAUSE, in the words of the late U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Oliver Wendall Holmes, "The mind grows OLD along with the body."

edit on 26-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
This court ruling sent the message that police were above the law and were exempt from the law. Unreasonable searching is unconstitutional, and breaking and entering is illegal.

I knew, as many did, that this would be overturned very soon. The judges that sided with this ruling need to be removed from their benches, disbarred, and never be allowed to serve in any career that deals with law-making.

I hope that this sends a clear message to other Judges across this country who would abuse their power to make unconstitutional rulings.

Me too. If you watch the vid closely you can see the cops all up in the crowd taking pictures of people. The Patriot Act grows. What next?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Go Indiana!

I feel like moving to texas or indiana now... hmmm decisions decisions

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by morder1
Go Indiana!

I feel like moving to texas or indiana now... hmmm decisions decisions

Why, insted you move, you dont do the same where you live? At least share this info with your people. Everyone have to know this is possible to do.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The reasoning behind requiring a person by oath or affirmation, to seek a judge to issue warrants, which invade privacy and the very things the Bill of Rights protect, as the "RIGHT of a person to be secure in their persons and homes;" and is "no-sauce" for the goose or gander. But protects US, in more ways than one.

You see, when a law as the "Patriot Act," by-passes reasonable avenues to secure freedoms, which by right are guaranteed, in the Bill of Rights, it distorts the "living intent" and subverts people's rights. To with-hold the "secretive workings" of the act which allows investigations of people into personal records and effects in their own homes and person, surely flies-in-the-face of "good faith." And violates the public trust in a "Right," which is guaranteed.

The "propaganda" which promotes the "Patriot Act," as something keeping us all safe, not only injures countless millions, guaranteed of a "Right," is not only shameful, and another side-effect is the "Patriot Act" actually removes a person or persons participation in-keeping the country safe by civic involvement.

This "Act," steps-in and covertly infringes upon a "Right," guaranteed and goes even further to crumble the inalienable status given by God.

When politicians are able to enact laws designed to protect by limiting or removing altogether, no doubt should remain in a reasonable person's mind whether they have lost a fundamental right or not.

Do we work hard and follow the "equitable and honored rules and protocols" established as an inalienable "Right," by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, or subscribe to propaganda and peer-pressure of being labeled "unpatriotic?"

When it all is brought into the light, everyone can plainly "see" that it stinks to high-heaven and should be removed and replaced or edited with sensible framing which preserves guaranteed rights; and I think a vast majority will agree with this stance.

The "Paranoid Patriot Act," must be looked-at and the offensive portions removed. It's "Our" Right, after-all, and as the light of it all comes into day, the acknowledgement of such inalienable rights negate anything to the contrary.

I have concluded that Congress (majority of them) do not represent the people's will or act in accordance to their wishes. I posit that paranoia exists in both parties, both Democrats and Republicans and consider myself belonging to neither; and even the Independent Party does not share the same views as I do. So the disenfranchised, as I, do not have a "voice" or "vote" since either can be as carelessly disregarded without any repercussions to the contrary.

When Congress is "elevated" above being "average citizens," who share common beliefs and reasonable attitudes and enjoys privileges unavailable to any citizen, as their premium-grouped healthcare and perks, those in Congress cease to be "like us" and become as "elitists," segregated from the common public.

The freedoms of speech and belief have become as frail versions of the intents of the founding fathers, to only appear to be fundamental, but instead are frail and pale-shelter to "guaranteed fundamental rights," guaranteed by the Bill of Rights. When people can be jailed and imprisoned without regard to any fundamental right guaranteed by the Bill of Rights, is tantamount to slavery and equity in representation is deemed a total failure.

When the first link of the chain is forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably. As wisdom and warning, the first time any man’s freedom is trodden-on, we’re all damaged.
You’d think we’ve come so far, torture of heretics, burning of witches, in all ancient history. Then, if we even blink an eye, suddenly it threatens to start all-over again; spreading fear in the name of righteousness.
- Jean Luc Picard

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hell ya Indiana!

Though,

I wonder if some of this is just a test to see roughly how much resistance to expect.

Either way it's a great example for other states to follow suit if similar events happen

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

They respect nothing, but I do not need their respect.
They do fear us and that is all I require, it will keep the servants honest.
Next we need to flog the servants who have been stealing from the house and maybe even excommunicate them.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

You see, when a law as the "Patriot Act," by-passes reasonable avenues to secure freedoms, which by right are guaranteed, in the Bill of Rights, it distorts the "living intent" and subverts people's rights. To with-hold the "secretive workings" of the act which allows investigations of people into personal records and effects in their own homes and person, surely flies-in-the-face of "good faith." And violates the public trust in a "Right," which is guaranteed.

The "propaganda" which promotes the "Patriot Act," as something keeping us all safe, not only injures countless millions, guaranteed of a "Right," is not only shameful, and another side-effect is the "Patriot Act" actually removes a person or persons participation in-keeping the country safe by civic involvement.

Thanks for your post.

Things like this in the video always keeps me optimistic about the future of human dignity and liberty.

We need to get the whole constitution back!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Will it make a difference though?

If 'they' want it this way, I'm sure 'they' will keep it this way...

?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A few officers should stand up and acting on a "tax payer complaint" do a "No Knock" on Justice David's home... It would be interesting to view Justice David's reaction to the fruits of his actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join