It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Indiana Citizens Take Back 4th Amendment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+118 more 
posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

After the unconstitutional Indiana Supreme Court ruling removing the protections of the 4th Amendment, the people of Indiana spontaneously organized in a trans-partisan alliance uniting for the Constitution at their state capitol.

Wake up people?

to Indiana.
edit on 26-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
good...it's clearly unconstitutional and a lead-in to the police state that the government and most state governments seem to want...the government has no idea how many toes they are beginning to step on...people are getting fed up

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
That's what I'm talking about!!!!! Let um have it! I always love seeing when people fight for what's right. I hope it doesn't stop here and shake it up and remind the GOV it works for the people and if they disagree then we are a comin.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
good...it's clearly unconstitutional and a lead-in to the police state that the government and most state governments seem to want...the government has no idea how many toes they are beginning to step on...people are getting fed up

Globalist architect Zbigniew Brzezinski admitted last year that “…For the first time in all of human history: mankind is political awakened…that’s a total new reality…total new reality.”

This is something they respect.

+16 more 
posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is precisely the kind of response I was hoping for - the people of Indiana united and protesting loudly against unwarranted governmental intrusion in their homes and businesses. Bravo Hoosiers!

I heard they have started a movement to recall one of the judges who decided this case as well

Much better this than to have cops and citizens shooting it out over no -knock searches.

S&F for a VERY important issue.

+9 more 
posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Things are moving way too fast towards the New World Order police state. This was one demonstration I'm sure TPTP didn't expect. They will probably start pumping more fluoride and lithium into the water supplies, and amp up the frequencies going through your TV and computer monitors, plus the HAARP and GWEN towers.

Do I sound insane? I shouldn't if you are truly awake.....

Go Indiana!!!!!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is precisely the kind of response I was hoping for - the people of Indiana united and protesting loudly against unwarranted governmental intrusion in their homes and businesses. Bravo Hoosiers!

I heard they have started a movement to recall one of the judges who decided this case as well

Much better this than to have cops and citizens shooting it out over no -knock searches.

S&F for a VERY important issue.

I hope MSM extensively report this. Everyone should see this and think. The solution is political, not in violence.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

the government has no idea how many toes they are beginning to step on...people are getting fed up

Quite the timing for this event, considering what just happened in TX with the anti-TSA bill.

I havent heard about this rally before today. From the looks of it, the amount of people there could have been extremely larger if they had advertised this alot more before today.

+25 more 
posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This court ruling sent the message that police were above the law and were exempt from the law. Unreasonable searching is unconstitutional, and breaking and entering is illegal.

I knew, as many did, that this would be overturned very soon. The judges that sided with this ruling need to be removed from their benches, disbarred, and never be allowed to serve in any career that deals with law-making.

I hope that this sends a clear message to other Judges across this country who would abuse their power to make unconstitutional rulings.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I agree that the solution should be a political one, unfortunately the government will see to it that that will not happen. They want Americans to swarm the streets in violent protest, this will give them a reason to bring on martial law, it's exactly what they plan on doing. They powers in charge don't want a peaceful exchange, that would come too close to trumping their iron fisted grip Just look at the current situation in air travel, Americans have been effectively limited to our "right to travel unimpeded by any means".

www.welcome.freeenterprisesociety.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What a relief. Seriously.

Please people take a stand and fight back against this insanity.

Help make sure that the government has no choice but to PROTECT our rights the way the LAW says they have to!

Why did we create the 4th Amendment?
4th

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Information on the origins of this through English law:

Like many other areas of American law, the Fourth Amendment finds its roots in English legal doctrine. Sir Edward Coke, in Semayne's case (1604), famously stated: "The house of every one is to him as his castle and fortress, as well for his defence against injury and violence as for his repose."[1] Semayne's Case acknowledged that the King did not have unbridled authority to intrude on his subjects' dwellings but recognized that government agents were permitted to conduct searches and seizures under certain conditions when their purpose was lawful and a warrant had been obtained.

A very important case on this, Entick v Carrington , during the 1760s is worth reading about.
Entick v Carrington

Entick v Carrington [1765] EWHC KB J98 is a leading case in English law establishing the civil liberties of individuals and limiting the scope of executive power. The case has also been influential in other common law jurisdictions and was an important motivation for the Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution. It is famous for the dicta of Camden LJ: "If it is law, it will be found in our books. If it not to be found there, it is not law."

How did this lead to the Revolution against the British Monarchy ? We have many records giving us insight into this, take a look.

In Colonial America, legislation was explicitly written to enforce English revenue gathering policies on customs.[2] Until 1750, all handbooks for justices of the peace, the issuers of warrants, contained or described only general warrants.[2] William Cuddihy, Ph.D. in his dissertation entitled The Fourth Amendment: Origins and Original Meaning,[3] claims there existed a "colonial epidemic of general searches." According to him, until the 1760s, a "man's house was even less of a legal castle in America than in England" as the authorities possessed almost unlimited power and little oversight.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Originally posted by here4awhile

Globalist architect Zbigniew Brzezinski admitted last year that “…For the first time in all of human history: mankind is political awakened…that’s a total new reality…total new reality.”

This is something they respect.

I remember that specifically. He seemed a bit daunted.

I found a video with the audio clip of Zbigniew saying that important statement.
Also there is some commentary by Michael Tsarion I believe?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
HOOORAAAH! I Love America and I believe in our bright future and this is where it starts.

+13 more 
posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

ONLY ONE ?????

I think 3 of them who voted for this chit
ought to be prosecuted as a traitor to
the US Constitution.

And if the police or the dept of justice
does not do it, then that responsibility
lies with it's people to carry out.

Tyranny will not be accepted by the population.
And let it be shouted from the roof tops,

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSimms
reply to post by RUSSO

I agree that the solution should be a political one, unfortunately the government will see to it that that will not happen. They want Americans to swarm the streets in violent protest, this will give them a reason to bring on martial law, it's exactly what they plan on doing. They powers in charge don't want a peaceful exchange, that would come too close to trumping their iron fisted grip Just look at the current situation in air travel, Americans have been effectively limited to our "right to travel unimpeded by any means".

www.welcome.freeenterprisesociety.com...

The only solution is political, exactly for what you wrote. We must organize ourselves politically and not create gangs. The only thing the government respects is the media, public opinion. We must create political conscience and act in these terms, only then we will have the "public machine" working for us too. Any other way will not be effective and will only give the state power and reason to act violently. Wake up and act politically is the answer.

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Gov and DHS may call us terrorists,
but we know our true titles.

Defenders of Freedom

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thank you muzzleflash. I was looking for this video.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Excellent post Muzzle. S & F OP.

Indianans need to get rid of the three SC members who voted for this travesty of a decision, and light a fire under their legislature and governor.

I would also like to see a "Citizens Committee" send notification to the following police associations in their state:

Indiana Association of Chiefs of Police; Indiana Sheriffs' Association; Indiana Police Firearms Training Association; Indiana Troopers Association, and the national organization affiliates of these organizations as well.

The notice should inform them that the fourth amendment will NOT be voided by three idiots in robes, and that the second amendment is reserved and ready to enforce the fourth and the rest of the Bill of Rights immediately.

The notice should also urge those police associations to take a position against this blatant unconstitutional ruling in the interests of the safety of both the public as well as that of law enforcement officers in Indiana.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

ONLY ONE ?????

I think 3 of them who voted for this chit
ought to be prosecuted as a traitor to
the US Constitution.

And if the police or the dept of justice
does not do it, then that responsibility
lies with it's people to carry out.

Tyranny will not be accepted by the population.
And let it be shouted from the roof tops,

Dead on boon. Starred!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
The Gov and DHS may call us terrorists,
but we know our true titles.

Defenders of Freedom

If we were called terrorists, we call then terror.

edit on 26-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join