It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS, I have a query about 'lost time'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hi All,

I'm wondering if it is possible to find out what has happened to you when you have 'lost time' episodes? Would a hypnotist work?

The reason I am asking is that last night i awoke at 11.13, went to check on my son (2mins) and then went downstairs to find my inhaler as I was having trouble with my asthma. This would have taken 10mins at the most. I went back upstairs, checked on my son again and went to bed. The clock said 1.48.......

I was very confused by this and kept replaying over in my head the actions I had taken with time estimates. There is no way it could have taken me that long. I just dont know what happened inbetween.....

Thanks
Sam
edit on 26-5-2011 by samzy because: mistype

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by samzy

Hello Samzy and welcome,

A Hypnotist could potentially help however make sure they have "Clinical" status and have been practising for at least 5 years.

Maybe just as tired in between waking state beta, and sleep delta, and such like must have just "zoned" out relaxed non focused concentration as such, when went down stairs or got inhaler.

I wouldnt worry about it too much, lots of times we can be in a hypnotic like state when awaking esp at an unusal time.

If nothing else indicates something happened dont stress on it, however if it happens again then maybe pop to the doctor check out nothing physical then maybe hypnotist if still want to see.

Lost time as such does just happen naturally, or rather forgetting a period, can be down to physical reasons emotional or even high strangeness take the most probable?

Looking forward to your posts.

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 26-5-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Just to cover the possibility, since you just awoke at 11:13...could it have already
been 1:13am but you saw too many 1's maybe like 11:3 or saw the first 1 twice...
a way to think of it is, if it was like that did the time you spend away from the clock
amount to the 35 or so minutes?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorTom4754

Thanks for the welcomes

I definatley seen the correct time, ill just put it down to one of those things i guess...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hi and welcome

hope you enjoy your stay

top topics

join