It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

I haven't heard anything on the 2nd one yet. And the gentleman that actually took the video is Orlando de la Cruz. I just sent an Email to the television Station TuTeve, and will post their answer as soon as I get a reply.

edit on 5/26/2011 by coolottie because: messed up sorry

Cheers for the reply. Il go check it out now.

And Swils, I did watch all the vids

The last video I posted proves without a shadow of doubt that UFOs are real. I have found the Holy Grail of UFO footage

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Looked convincing to me so I am going with it is real.

If it turns out to be fake then what have I really lost, but if it turns out to be real, well then...it's a new world.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

If it turns out to be fake then what have I really lost, but if it turns out to be real, well then...it's a new world.

Didn't the guy on the first page say it was a viral ad for Skyline ?!!!!!!!

If so why is this thread on page 4.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

On page what?

Take another look...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by jerryznv

See my post on page 6 for more fun

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

If this was a viral it'd be everywhere by now mate! I'm not saying its real but its not a viral.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thequietone

If this was a viral it'd be everywhere by now mate! I'm not saying its real but its not a viral.

It's definitely not viral. it's a video from the area. The question is, did someone from that area make a bad ass CGI?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Holy Grail forsure. That has practiclly got the blessing from the Pope. Thanks for vids
I kept thinking I saw a video from Peru or Brazil that said " mothership" and it was Peru,

This was posted 1/11/11 now that is an ominous date !!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I haven't decided yet whether its real or fake?? Can't tell on my phone but definitely going to watch it again on the computer when I get home! And for all the naysayers saying it should be this or that, unless you have first hand knowledge of alien technologies, how do you know what effect it would have on the clouds or shadows? Just saying.. I look forward to watching video again on computer. Until then, continue discussion.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

...because people are having a discussion.

Also because he didn't post any proof at all that it was a viral ad from Skyline. Which seems pretty easy to have done, if it was a viral ad from a major motion picture.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I especially like how someone above says "didn't someone say it was a viral for Skyline?".

Should we immediately assume everything is a fake because someone can post here calling it fake?

Preposterous.

Who is more gullible, the people who watch the vid and are neutral about its validity, or the people who are told it's fake, without any logical breakdown or assessment, by a person who immediately connects it to whatever sci-fi movie is currently in theaters?

I would say gullible = people who cannot think for themselves. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
the thing that always gets me is the complete lack of eyewitnesses to these things!! A lot of these sightings/recordings happen over very built up areas and yet noone else sees them!
sure the media can silence them but what with social networking these days word gets around very fast and yet nothings ever heard........

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Looking closely at the 2nd video, you can see the ship moving behind the clouds before it appears in the gap. Look through the gaps in the clouds on the left and you can see it coming.

My first instinct is CGI but it's a VERY well done fake.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thequietone
the thing that always gets me is the complete lack of eyewitnesses to these things!! A lot of these sightings/recordings happen over very built up areas and yet noone else sees them!
sure the media can silence them but what with social networking these days word gets around very fast and yet nothings ever heard........

Most people don't spend their time looking up, especially not on a cloudy day.

Even as big as this is, I can see it being easily missed on an overcast day.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i have no way of knowing if it is real or fake untill somebody can produce something that makes it clear.

it could be cgi but i have no way of knowing, so we need experts but would they not need the original tape?
it could be real but as always with these things there are always a strong possibility of hoax/fake.

now most people would say it has a stonger possibility of being fake so therefore it must be, however if it ever happened for real would we pass that footage of in the same way? saying it is cgi due to stronger possibility of it being fake does not mean it is fake. but i certainly want to know if it is or not, not just pass it off without checking.

however that is going to be hard to do unless somebody gets the original and can put the information here. so after much ridicule and talk about what is more possible i am afraid even if the o.p. video were real it will just end being labelled as fake by many anyway if it cannot be proven for certain that is.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
One more thing... in the full version of the video, look very closely at the left side of the craft in the slow motion portion of the video...

That's either a blur from the motion in the compressed version of the video, or contrails coming from the tips of the structure due to the altitude/atmospheric conditions. Food for thought.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I simply can't believe there are 7 pages worth of discussion on the OP video.

If people are really falling for that one then we're in a heap of trouble...

Come on folks, we're better than this...
edit on 26-5-2011 by PhotonEffect because: gramma

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
I know anything can be faked, but people in Peru do not have a lot of money to produce fakes, [of course it can probably be done with cheap software.?

What a completely ignorant statement.
.... to go along with a really badly faked video.

Sheesh-

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well these sort of moments in decision making I would flip a coin however in this case if I done that it would probably land on it's edge. I'm so undecided about this video I don't know what to make of it. There is one part of the video however between 0.18-0.21 seconds into the 2nd video, the furthest point at the bottom half of the 'UFO' goes through or passes behind a bit of cloud, it just looks odd to me

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

sorry i do not know what i was thinking for a moment there. yes your right it's fake i got fooled there for a moment, i have no way of knowing but i do not need any proof i should of known just to throw it out regardless.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join