It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
For the life of me I can't understand why someone in their right mind would seemingly just 'stand there' and start recording blue sky and the clouds going by. This video has all the attributes of a classic fake video (I'm not saying it is fake) but it looks like its been tampered with. Also why is there barely any sound? I would have expect to hear a gasp from the person filming this 'extraordinary event'. The "mothership" looks very old - which leads me to believe this is just good editing. Its like the object has been copied from somewhere else and stuck in the video.

I would be interested to find out a few things -

Who filmed this and why?
What were they expecting to see between the clouds and blue sky?
What time was this recorded?
Is the television station real and reliable?
Has this video been doctored?
Why wasn't there barely any audio and why didn't the person recording make any noise?

I'm very suspicious.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

No worries, the US Gov is most likely trying to surpress this info but as long as people keep looking up and recording what they see, well the US can't stop that, unless they turned off our internet, which they are trying to be able to do

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

It is a known fact that when people see something that is so out of their relam of reality, their mind can not even compute what their eyes can see. When the Spanish Ships were coming into the Yucatan, many of the Natives could not even see the ships at all because their minds could not compute it in their reality.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
this video is really great, I did study in communication and more precisely in the audio visual I have worked with CGI is well done if it it's CGI,and to good to be true i will follow this one , now i have a question for you all.

...well i believe that the compression of the video really helps for that realism, we see too much pixelation on it. the best way to analyze this further would be a cleaner video of the event, and i bet 10bucks that would not happen my friend, Also we should look further to that object trajectory, because there is something fishy going on

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticDan
Just thought i'd point this out, it's a viral ad for the movie "Skyline", hate to be a party pooper but, hey the truth needs to be heard.

I thought it was something like that...it just dosen't look real.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I hate that we can't sometimes tell if something is fake, i don't get why people feel the need of making people believe they got something fake on camera, seriously if people weren't liars we could have amazing videos of ufos but the problem is that when we see something "real" we think it's fake and we will never know until we see a gigantic ufo in front of us.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think this is one of the most visually impressive ufo vids that I have ever seen, looks like its straight out of a hollywood blockbuster and even unnerved me a little when I first saw it. Real or fake? I'm no expert but my gut is saying the latter.
Bloody nice though regardless!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I tried looking for "Hola Todos News"

Nothing comes up. CGI folks.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Why does everyone seem to think it looks so real it must be a fake?
This clip looks so real it must be REAL.

By the way this is nothing like the UFOs in SKYLINE so it is NOT that.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wasn't there a large "mothership" ufo taped over Peru in January? It was supposedly seen (and taped) by multiple witnesses.

hmm.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

dont go there bro

en.wikipedia.org...(Peruvian_Network)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Wait a minute, you mean to tell me we're not all the same and all enjoy the same things? Your attitude is weak and not needed. If you're such an expert post why you think its This or That, instead of belittle us because we don't educate ourselves on CGI. I'm sure they're things I can educate you on, and if I'm sure you could take 10 mins and research it yourself, but I enjoy teaching, not belittling

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yourignoranceisbliss

I am just bloody tired of people spoofing the gullible, and then wasting time, and space on ATS with it, when someone else comes along, finds it on YouTube, and posts it...when it's patently fake.

When you (or anyone) buys a movie ticket to see something like "Independence Day", or "Star Wars" or any number of "Star Trek" movies, you go in with the expectation that, of course, the "alien" spaceships are CGI (or, in the old days, miniatures, filmed on a sound stage).

Those, from big-budget Hollywood studios. Thing is, nowadays, even relative "amateurs" can do excellent, excellent work, with just a home PC or Mac set-up.

Look, this is one that nobody would call "real" (I hope), but clearly demonstrates how an amateur can produce amazing results. I would presume that the people behind this might work for George Lucas, and his Skywalker Studios, just because they are in the San Francisco Bay area, but only a guess (you'll see why...):

There is one glaring inaccuracy in it, but it is the same thing that is common even in mainstream, big-budget motion pictures. (Hint: The sound...)

And, this one...(longer) ....showing the many of the same techniques used in the other fakes....:

edit on Thu 26 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Evil3unnie

Even if it were real why would you expect it to be on the news....?

The news is expertly controlled and manipulated.....you only hear what they want you to hear
It's long pass the days of investigative journalist and independent thought on tv news...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuyInTheKnow

It is above the clouds not in them. It is closer to the first cloud and you can see some cloud being draged out from the craft. It is even higher above the second cloud or the second cloud is a lot lower than the first cloud so it did not disturb is at all.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

It is above the clouds not in them. It is closer to the first cloud and you can see some cloud being draged out from the craft. It is even higher above the second cloud or the second cloud is a lot lower than the first cloud so it did not disturb is at all.

but if its above the clouds an object of that mass would cast at least a bit of shadow and that doesnt happen...hmmm

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

There is no way any of those clouds move as a result of that computer animated image. Can you prove your claim?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

If it is an ad for a movie why would it be posted from people that post youtube videos about things on Mars, or someone that just had 2 or 3 videos on their youtube channel. Plus it would be illegal for people to post it other than the movie production company, because of copyrights.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Looks real to me, the dogs also seem to be barking at it too.

If they are not real then we are stuck on earth with the loonies controlling the people, forever war and death.
If they are real, (seeing as their is death and war already) why not take a chance?
If you did take the chance, and you find they were in fact our friends, what other doors will this open up?
Galactic professions perhaps? New sciences, new technology. and most importantly NEW FRIENDS.

"Halt that garbage collecting simpleton, you know collect Stardust for your community"

one day..........

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

well if we claim that this is computer generated (wich i think it is) the cloud trails/deformation could be a particle emited simulation attached to a piece of the ship, using fumefx and tweaking it right u can achieve this,even with adobe after effects u can produce something like that,

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join