It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

just google coolottie and you'll see how easy it is to find your name.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Which of these following scenarios are more believable:

Some CGI buff wants his fifteen minutes of internet fame so he creates a fake video of a UFO and sends it in to the local news channel. The video is so convincing, in fact, (that or the reviewers are idiots) that the local news channel decides to air it, and it becomes viral.

OR

An innocent kid happens to capture an authentic video of a UFO. He sends it to the local news channel, and it becomes a hit. Some people don't like that, so they decide to devise a "video tutorial" that "showcases" how the "fake" video was made. The creators of the video rebuttal are so skilled that they somehow manage to replicate, and "deconstruct" the entire video as to make it look like a hoax.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KamiKazeKenji
Which of these following scenarios are more believable:

Some CGI buff wants his fifteen minutes of internet fame so he creates a fake video of a UFO and sends it in to the local news channel. The video is so convincing, in fact, (that or the reviewers are idiots) that the local news channel decides to air it, and it becomes viral.

OR

An innocent kid happens to capture an authentic video of a UFO. He sends it to the local news channel, and it becomes a hit. Some people don't like that, so they decide to devise a "video tutorial" that "showcases" how the "fake" video was made. The creators of the video rebuttal are so skilled that they somehow manage to replicate, and "deconstruct" the entire video as to make it look like a hoax.

i would 100% say the first one. but then if the second scenerio ever happened, everybody would 100% say the first one. so we would never beable to properly investigate a case without people saying...... use your common sense man, it obvious cgi, there have been many hoaxes therefore so is this one, it logical, this is B.S. etc etc etc.

so i would say the first example, but like i said if it happened for real the first example would STILL be more believable in most peoples eyes.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

I'd really appreciate it, as would most other members, not to openly identify a person by his/her real name on a public message board. We all have avatar names and thats how each member should appropriately be identified.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Why doesn't the creator of this cgi show us how he created the actual video, and not showing off his his prototypes.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

ExactlY
2nd

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
OMG its real I tells ya real. !!!!!

But we must wait for a CGI expert to analyse it before we make up our minds. Because we arn't allowed to have an educated opinion straight off. No we must have analysis first before we jump in and say REAL or FAKE.

edit on 29/5/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/5/11 by EnigmaAgent because: extra text

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

We must get in touch with the person who filmed this. We also must have the resident CGI experts...take this apart and tell once and for all if it real....

I am sure that Orlando de la Cruz would know about this...so would the Peru news station since they are on the ball with the latest amazing UFO sighting..

Disclosure is coming people

edit on 29-5-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

We may ask: Where did coolottie get the name of this mysterious Orlando de la Cruz?

Yes we may !!

Free_spirit, you have brought compelling evidence that this is a hoax. Aside from common sense and logic of physics as demonstrated by numerous other members. So now I question the motivation behind the stubbornness.

Will know later...on monday...now it's late monday evening???

I hope that Mods are keeping an eye on this. Or maybe I'm missing something...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by ceetee
come on people, please. I cannot believe this is even under discussion. ITS CGI. use your common sense....

I know it is just unreal how far this has gotten. I am guessing they are older,,,that would explain why the cannot tell the difference between real and CGI.

Not a diss...just saying if you are older you most likely do not understand CGI.

My opinion is they are younger,
Kids are gullible.
Cant tell the difference between real or fake.
Kids cant use logic.

City sized ufo and its one video.
This is the only site with people who are taking it seriously
edit on 29-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Also going to go out on a limb and say "Mr. de la cruz" will say that it is real.
Or is "inconclusive."

He/she could be a friend, brother, sister of the Op, or perhaps does not exist.
Either way I have a feeling "mr. De la cruz" has made up his mind Already.

I also personally think this is a 40 page troll topic.
edit on 29-5-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by lifeform11

Here:

From Paola Harris: Watch "Amazing UFO Video Shot By Italian Air Force" on Google Video: The Truth This old film footage I have been showing for 3 years and it was given to us, Italian Researchers... not by the Air force. It is our technology. I had a cassette examined in Hollywood by my friends Rob and Rebecca Gordon who had the connections and money to do it. It was a 7th generation - copied 7 times - cassette. It was given to us with no explantion. It is a real object in the film. It has been shown in my MUFON and Laughlin Presentations and someone put it on You-TUBE and Google! This all takes place in the Veneto region of Italy at a place called Ponte di Giulio, near Aviano NATO Base. It is a dry river bed where the military does maneuvers and the photographer was on a tripod waiting for the object to come out of the woods. I doubt aliens appeared there!

Near a NATO base where the military does maneuvers and tests...Hmm that should tell you something. UFO's are real but that doesn't mean alien in origin.

I live near Patrick AFB and the Kennedy Space Center and I have seen some very odd things in the sky late at night. I have watched things be tested over the space center in the late AM hours when they know everyone is sleeping or so they think
I am always outside at night looking up. I saw an object to some insane maneuvers over the ocean and it came from and landed at the KSC. It was pitch black, no lights over the area it landed but it repeated the same moves and same flight pattern for almost an hour. My roommate, his fiancee and I all watched this. It was after midnight and my balcony (6th floor) over looks the KSC which I watch DAILY. Who knows what they were testing but it sure was not a normal plane. It moved like no plane I have ever seen and it is a UFO to me, why? Because it was and is an unidentified flying object.

You have to realize the military has a lot of tech we do not know about and they do test it out in the open, where else will they test it?!

source

edit on 5/29/2011 by mblahnikluver because: grammar

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by StargateSG7
reply to post by weedwhacker

Now if you want an example of an EXCELLENT VIDEO that is pretty hard to disprove
here are two versions:

The POSSIBLE REAL UFO VIDEO:
www.youtube.com...

THE POSSIBLE FAKED VERSION OF THE ABOVE:
www.youtube.com...

The first one I listed is supposedly a video shot near a river in Italy
filmed originally in Super-8 or 16mm film or possibly on tube-camera-based
3/4" tape/older Betacam SP camcorders based upon the video noise
and edge blooming I see.

The 2nd video SEEMS like a re-rendered COPY of the first one.
It's Kind of hard to tell unless I had access to the original tapes or film.

BUT LOOK AT THE MOTION and Jitter and wobbliness...THIS IS what I call "Real" looking video.
If you can make your UFO with THIS TYPE OF MOTION FX...but in Sharp, in-focus HD quality...
THEN we can talk how much of a 3D master you are!!!!!!

IF this is a real video, the technical name for this type of craft is a UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)

Video of Human Designed UFO UAV Craft:
www.youtube.com...

Much Cheaper RC (Remote Control) of above:
www.youtube.com...

(human designed of course!) that uses
the Coandă Effect which can create airstreams
that flow over a UFO saucer-like shape which can be
MISTAKEN for an ALIEN UFO.....!!!!

See Coandă Effect:
en.wikipedia.org...

We can make GREAT VIDEO with that if we dress it up a bit
add a few blinking lights and use FORCED perspective to make it look bigger on camera.

Fakery is common place today....it will take a 5 million tonne starship hovering over the White House
for all to see before anyone is able to TRULY believe the evidence for UFOS and Aliens.

edit on 2011/5/28 by StargateSG7 because: Spelling and Grammar Fixes

I was not the one that originally posted the video you have up there. Have you read any of the posts on this thread? this was just 3 pages back. Reading can really increase ones intelligence a great deal

These were made by 2 different People [just like my OP and the on Hendrik Hoaxed]

Real Undbunked UFO on Italaian River

Hoaxed Using the Original [to discredit the Real on] UFO on Italian River
if link does not work
www.youtube.com...

edit on 5/29/2011 by coolottie because: wrong video

edit on 5/29/2011 by coolottie because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/29/2011 by coolottie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Please Read Above Post It will help you understand what StargateGS7 and myself are saying.

Also at least read the last quote on this page of the Translation. *

When Real UFO videos are discovered Hoaxer Love to try and duplicate them. This we think is what has happened in this case. Mr. Cruz made the Original and Hendrid Snider duplicated [Hoaxed, Faked] his Original

Original News Broad Cast NO Hendrik Snider even in it at all. [are you catching on]

You can even understand them saying Orlando de la Cruz and Orlando never says [ Hendrik Snider]

Hendirk Snider's Poor example of how to take a Real Original UFO video and Trun it into a Hoax.
He would go to jail even in Peru, for if he had not put his Logo over the News shows Logo

Look very close at the one Hendrik did and the one Orlando Cruz did in My OP Video
First video the Craft goes "higher" into the second cloud
Hendrik the craft goes into the cloud much "lower" into the cloud.

There are a lot of other differences but this was the first one I noticed when I saw the second one.
You have to look at things closely and if you could speak Spainish but then it is all translated
right here.

By ATS Member Cabby at least tells us what is said

It was filmed in the city of Huancayo, and it was sent to the Tv station by a guy called Henry Smithers. He claimed that once he saw the UFO went in a hurry to search for his camcorder. He claims he didn't heard any sound, so it couldn't be an airplane or something like that. [/quote

managed to decypher the name of the person who sent the video to the show broadcaster, its Orlando de la cruz

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

I was not the one that originally posted the video you have up there. Have you read any of the posts on this thread? this was just 3 pages back. Reading can really increase ones intelligence a great deal

Please stop telling me what to do and insulting me. Maybe you should take your own advice.

I have read this thread and on page 39 you post this video as an excellent video that hasn't been disproved. Well I just disproved it.

You do realize you make real UFO hunters and believers look bad right? If you were to read the link I provided you will see that the Italian video was taken from cassette and redone over and over again and then put on youtube and google. It is an old video and not from 2007, it as put online in 2007. I have come to realize you skip over evidence and just want to believe what you want.

Let me ask you this. What is a UFO by definition to you?? Are you equating all UFOs to aliens?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
THE MYSTERY OF THE ORLANDO DE LA CRUZ AFFAIR SOLVED !!

Due to the interest expressed to put this case finally to rest I would like
to explain and demonstrate with facts why this lady coolottie created such
a mess in this HOAX thread after I released the information with evidence
exposing the hoaxer behind the video OVNI en Huancayo Peru 2011, the
young man named Hendrik Snider Solano de la Cruz, identified first by the
ATV channel 9 people as the original videographer and later Hendrik himself
who revealed it was a hoax and how he made it. All these evidences presented
here with names, dates, locations and even a tutorial.

Member coolottie rejected the information and evidences since the first time.
But before that, she made inquiries among the ATS members to try to identify
the name of the videographer because she doesn't speak spanish and couldn't
understand what the tv commentators were saying. Now it's all clear.

COOLOTTIE - A CASE OF LOST IN TRANSLATION - CHRONOLOGY

The ATV channel 9 tv show was in spanish from Peru. Sometimes in these kind
of shows they spoke fast or with certain accent making difficult to understand all
the words they say so it's necesary to hear the audio several times with care to
understand everything they say. If you don't speak spanish then you are missing
important part of the information.

May 26,2011 - Member Caggy wrote: Let me search if i can contact the tv show
and see if they have more info about the guy who sent the video. I'll post if they
answer.

May 26, 2011 - Member baraka wrote: managed to decypher the name of the person
who sent the video to the show broadcaster, its Orlando de la cruz.

May 26, 2011 - Member coolottie wrote in reply to baraka: OH, thank you. [Star]
Hope he has a Telephone. I will try to find it. Thank you for letting us know it will help
a lot in this investigation. Oh, how I love the adventure of solving a mystery.

ANALYSIS - Because the audio of the tv broadcast was in spanish the name of the
videographer mentioned by them was difficult to understand even for a person who
speaks spanish. They mentioned the name Hendrik Snider Solano de la Cruz. The
name Hendrik Snider is certainly not a common name, doesn`t sound spanish and
may sound more english. It may be confused as Hendrix or Henry. The last name
Snider may also be confused as Schneider or Smither specially by the way it was
pronounced by the commentator. But here is the clue to the whole mess. The last
names Solano de la Cruz.

Just like with the names Hendrik may be Hendrix or Henry, Snider may be Schneider
or Smithers depending of how you make the interpretation if you don't speak spanish
the same happens with... Solano wich for somebody speaking english or spanish may
sound like Orlando. You see, check the phonetics spelling: Solano - Orlando.
Member barak thought he heard Orlando so he told coolottie it was Orlando but in
fact it was Solano not Orlando, just a matter of mistaken words. But the name of
the videographer the ATV channel 9 Peru identified several times in their tv shows
is undeniably Hendrik Snider Solano de la Cruz. Here again two evidences to prove
they said the name, I made the translation to english and can ve verified by any
expert who speaks both english and spanish.

PREVIOUSLY ON PAGE 2

May 26, 2011 - Member Caggy made a prior attempt to “ decipher” the name given by
the television people and came out with the name Henry Smithers then he gave this
name to coolottie. Caggy wrote among other things this:
Caggy - posted on 26-5-2011 @ 04:01 PM
It was filmed in the city of Huancayo, and it was sent to the Tv station by a guy called
Henry Smithers. He claimed that once he saw the UFO went in a hurry to search for his
camcorder. He claims he didn't heard any sound.

ANALYSIS - Member Caggy wrote exactly what the commentators are saying in the
two videos I posted except for the name, Caggy thought he heard Henry instead of
Hendrik and Smithers instead of Snider. That created the first confusion for coolottie
who at first was convinced it was Henry Smithers, then member baraka came with a
new name Orlando de la Cruz but here baraka missed the two first names that were
Hendrik Snider and focused only in the last names mistaking Solano as Orlando.
By this time coolottie had two names of the posible actual videographer.

BUT THE REAL NAME WAS THERE ALL THE TIME

In the video she posted and the other one, all the time the commentators mentioned
the actual videographer Hendrik Snider Solano de la Cruz !!! Unfortunately coolottie
doesn`t speak spanish and unable to perform a real investigation with the original
sources she decided to trust in the translation by Caggy and baraka and that's how
she thought it was someone named Orlando. You see how easy is to get wrong by
a bad translation. However I must clarify it was not Caggy's or baraka's fault or a
deliberated mistake. The name Hendrik Snider is difficult to perceive specially in
a spanish broadcast, I had also trouble understanding the name and thought initially
it was Hendrix but I did some inquiries and I got the correct information.

THE FINAL PHASE - COOLOTTIE IN SEARCH OF ORLANDO DE LA CRUZ

Once member coolottie had two names she decided to do a search for any of these
men. Instead of making a simple inquiry to the ATV Channel 9 people wich could have
resulted in knowing the correct name of the videographer coolottie began fishing but
with wrong names, waste of time.

May 26, 2011 - coolottie wrote: reply to post by Caggy
I found the white pages for Peru, it is not on anywho, since you know the language could
you please find the number for Henry Smithers, and Olando de la Cruz. Thank you here is
the link, I tried but couldn't get anything or understand it. So glad you came on the thread
you have been a great help.

CONCLUSION - Not only coolottie was wasting her time fishing with wrong names but also
she began bothering people who have these names, people that had nothing to do with ufos
or the Peru case or whatever, coolotie sent messages using Twitter or Facebook asking
Did you made the video Mothership in Peru? How naive. I can imagine the reaction of the
innocent Henry Smithers or Orlando de la Cruz when questioned about this. Wrong names
Miss coolotie no wonder why you have not received answers yet, they must think you are
some kind of eccentric person. Barking up the wrong tree is always a waste of time.

When Miss coolotie opened this thread I already knew this case was a hoax. I thought this
thread was not going to live and I took care of more important cases. But the thread grew
with a certain dynamic and I watched the action until I decided it was time to make my
contribution and to open Miss coolottie's eyes providing names and facts this was a hoax.
In page 21 May 27, 2011 I released the information I had exposing the hoax and also
posted a video by the hoaxer himself Hendrik Snider, interestingly Hendrik was the one
who debunked himself and his CGI creation. I supposed end of story but it was not yet.
Miss coolottie rejected all the evidences and testimonials I presented, called them a hoax
and made accusations without a single evidence. The Moderators moved the thread to
the Hoax section. Now Miss coolotie still insist in the mythical Orlando de la Cruz even
that it has been proven the name is incorrect it was a bad translation by baraka. But of
course Miss coolotie wants an audience so she is not willing to abandon the scenario
neither the spotlights. Then we all are waiting for Miss coolotie to present this mysterious
Orlando de la Cruz confessing he is the real videographer of the footage and providing
the evidences of how he made it. Meanwhile this thread may be also known as follows:

Miss coolottie or How to get Lost in Translation.

edit on 29-5-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I hope this thread does not go on for another 10 pages.
If only this investigative energy could be put into videos and evidence that might stand a chance not
into obvious CGI hoaxes.
oh well

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

You have made my day!

Thank you! I knew this was fake from the beginning and I can't believe this has gone on this long.

The OP doesn't want facts, she ignores them.

Can this thread be closed now please mods!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This was proven a hoax a while back on another board, but due to past experience I do not post on threads with Coolottie. Since the truth is coming out now, I can share this and I shared it with an admin. Things like this should not be allowed on ATS and posters like this make the ufologists who are interested in participating reluctant to even sign up.

Coolottie knew who Hendrick was all along. Those who have dealt with Coolottie knew she knew who Hendrik was before she made this thread.

www.43things.com...

8. Help Hendrik achieve his goals: job, fitness and happiness.

I applaud ATS for moving this to the hoax section. I will also applaud them shutting the thread down. Getting clicks isnt worth losing all or any small bit of credibility that anyone has had here.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join