It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
managed to decypher the name of the person who sent the video to the show broadcaster, its Orlando de la cruz

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
First thing I Did was check to see if it was a real tv station then I watched the video a few times. Only two things I see is the clouds not moving underneath it. The fact the the clouds are not moving right or left could just mean its not windy day. But I expected them to move downwards a bit. and the lack of shadows on the cloud which I guess can be dependant on where the sun is in the sky. Even though I know nothing of CGI or alien crafts I don't feel having someone say "just cus" is sufficient cause to not believe..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

When it moved over the cloud couldn't it be pulling some cloud with it going in that direction?
Now that I think of all those huge hole in the Clouds videos, this is a little scary, then it was probably using a cloaking or vibration frequency was so high it could not be seen.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I've seen better film on teeth.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

here´s the full video guys

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
OMG...this is so fake...how gullible can people be..
What can you expect from someone who says they have worked with ET's and was also abducted...

I am betting a lot of these people also thought avatar was real...and have been duped by Jurassic park...wondering how they got the dinosaurs to play along..

I can't believe also that people need proof when is it so obviously CGI...god no wonder the UFO community is a laughing stock and this also explains why people fake UFO vids.
edit on 26-5-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by baraka

OH, thank you. [Star] Hope he has a Telephone. I will try to find it.
Thank you for letting us know it will help a lot in this investigation.
Oh, how I love the adventure of solving a mystery.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Explain why this is so fake. I don't say it is real or fake because of no proof. So i'm neutral.
If you say it is fake, you have to expose your arguments please. Don't say anything like that without justification.

Deny ignorance.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Hope we will have an end to this story. I can't wait in this mystery anymore

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by baraka

WOW, Thanks Again. like he said he ran in to get his camcorder. I see the craft in the hole in the first cloud and you can see it is dragging cloud with it. It is higher above the Second cloud which is why it is probably not distrubing it. I don't see the hole in the second cloud that members are saying they can't see the craft in. Now there is a cloud close to the bottom but the craft is higher than that hole.

Also this video is a News Program. Good find.

We are finding out a lot in a short time, Good work ATSers.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Well his youtube name is aliensintheearth,and he only has 2 videos which he just uploaded today, so that's all we got.
This footage looks like some local news report so that may help us get some credit with whats doin. Anyone familar with this area and their news casts?

I want this to be real, believe me, I'm ready for any form of disclosure
edit on 26-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

No one here yet has stated that it is real. We are simply reveiwing it. I don't know CGI so i have no way to point out such things. But being rude and claiming it is fake without any reason seems foolish. If it is fake then how is it you can tell.??

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There is something different about this video, I have seen hundreds of UFO videos and this one seems genuine to me, there is something frighteningly mysterious and REAL about this clip and I get the feeling this may be the ONE.
This is only my view before the trolls here jump in, I see they have already, without a shred of evidence.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

I found the white pages for Peru, it is not on anywho, since you know the language could you please find the number for Henry Smithers, and Olando de la Cruz. Thank you here is the link, I tried but couldn't get anything or understand it. So glad you came on the thread you have been a great help.

paginasblancas.com.pe...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
this video is really great, I did study in communication and more precisely in the audio visual I have worked with CGI is well done if it it's CGI,and to good to be true i will follow this one , now i have a question for you all.

I do not know if you have the same feeling as mine, but I'm a bit paranoid about this subject, even if a ship hover in front of me I would have doubts, I have heard so much story on the hologram and project blue beam, man-made ufo or artistic experience, false testimony, fake stories, fake video, ... even if a bunch of ET came out to greet me I would be suspicious, I would say it might be the bad guys or it is a costume, or i'm mentaly manipulated.. today everything is mixed and everything is done to make it that way,it not help at all.

edit on 26-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Those look awful (cept the last one). I like OPs way better
edit on 26-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Always be suspicious, that's normal. When it's right it'll feel right. There are most like good and bad aliens out there watching us and interacting

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I am so ready too. Being a contactee, has not been easy and have lost a lot of friends because of it. The ridicule is pain and suffering. When they do disclose court here I come. Which, I am begining to think it is not going to happen in the US, eventhough it has everywhere else. Including Peru.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The CGI work is great, one of the best recently...but the camera doesn't follow it and the clouds don't move.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is video is fake and ill tell you why, The video posted on page four by baraka (SP?) if you look at the 40-54 second part at around 44 they slow mo then at 48 watch how is just goes right through the cloud not slice through it like it should, and when it goes behind the cloud or through it its exactly the same as its been the whole video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join