It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mother Ship over Peru..[HOAX]

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

may as well from what i can see. but then it is not up to us is it?

although the evidence at moment does point to hoax, i to am having problems with the video that 'proves' it is a fake also and am not convinced that has not been faked to. there is a clear difference between the original and the one claiming to show how it was done.

i to am waiting for the verdict of the test on the original to see what can be found to make sure. even if just to confirm what everybody thought or believes is more possible. and i think other people are waiting to, i am also sure people will moan if a new thread is created to give those results which is what will happen if this one is closed.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
come on people, please. I cannot believe this is even under discussion. ITS CGI. use your common sense....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
come on people, please. I cannot believe this is even under discussion. ITS CGI. use your common sense....

I know it is just unreal how far this has gotten. I am guessing they are older,,,that would explain why the cannot tell the difference between real and CGI.

Not a diss...just saying if you are older you most likely do not understand CGI.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee

common sense is a good way to know what is more likely, if you want to spend the rest of your life believing what is more likely that is fine by me. others know what is more likely but are more interested in what is.
not more likely but what IS.

it is more likely that i will lose my bet at the bookies thats what common sense tells me, but it does not mean that will be what happens or what IS ...... lots of things are more likely, common sense tells us that all the time. to me proving or disproving something does not work on what is more likely, it works on what IS. and if there is doubt on what IS or seemily IS then doing that extra bit of work to be sure cannot hurt to prove it IS what it IS rather than just what is more likely.

the original video i cannot tell if it is cgi, but common sense tells me it proberbly is, every other video posted i could tell it was cgi, i could even tell there is a difference between the original and the one showing how it was done, they do not look the same.

should i just go with what is more likely? or wait to find out what IS. what is the harm? and why are people still bothered about a thread that is now in the hoax forum? why the need to shut down the thread before others have shown their evidence?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

What makes you think this thread will be closed before the results? You know something I don't

Here is a video from 2007 that has been through every test in the Book,
But still Not proven to be a fake.

StargateSG7 did this to show weedwacker a real video no one has been able to call a fake.
I am find with it either way, I just want it solved or at least as close as anyone can get.
I am hoping Mr. Cruz that did the Original gets back with me on what the Peru Experts have foundout.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Wow..you believe this is real? Well then...what else is there to say. I guess....I believe this one was shown to be fake on ATS...not going to look for the link...but I did not need to be told this is CGI or have it proven to me.

Countless of CGI movies out there helped me. come to my decision..does not make me an expert...just helps me know the difference between real and CGI...I mean the texture, the movement, the scenery around it..and the fact it is short...the tell tale sign of all CGI movies..that are from amateurs.

Oh well you just keep on fighting this losing battle.

edit on 29-5-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Oh well you just keep on fighting this losing battle.

it is not a battle, or at least it should'nt be, but if thats how some people see it then it explains alot of comments made in this thread. i think we get the point you think it is wrong and a hoax. good for you

i think it is a strong possibility and would real like to see the results from the test somebody is doing

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by ELahrairah

Free Spirit, the 15 year old kid is the only one proven to be a Hoaxer, and he fooled you. He was Not even on the Real News Broad Cast. The Real News Broad Cast is on Page 1-3 at the Begining.

Nope Miss Payne, Hendrik didn't fool me, actually I got my information from the ATV 9
people since the beginning and they are the real source, they are the ones who presented
this video in Peru for the first time, same you posted in page 1 of this thread, right?
They declared on television that Hendrik Snider Solano was the man who gave them the
video, I just posted their statements on page 37 as proof BUT YOU are ignoring their
statements on television, how convenient for you right? It's clear you don`t want to talk
about the ATV Channel 9 Peru anymore because they acknowledged Hendrik Snider
as the videographer and that would destroy your theatrical act here right?

Then if ATV Channel 9 Peru is the real source that released this video why do you keep
mentioning now this Real News Broad Cast (?) Where did you get this nonsense, from
your remote viewing?

It's time to analyze some FACTS now that this hoax thread reached page 39.

Miss coolottie claims the hoaxer is a certain individual named Orlando de la Cruz that
works for PeruEnglishNews as a reporter. But after two days Miss coolottie HAS NOT
PRODUCED any evidence at all to prove her claims, not a single piece of evidence,
just her own words. Miss coolottie has been giving to all of us excuse after excuse
for not presenting evidence about this “alleged man Orlando de la Cruz”. First she
said time zones, he must be at work, he must be sleeping, he will answer me, he will
contact me etc. etc. But still nothing, no evidence whatsoever of the mysterious and
mythic Mr. Orlando de la Cruz.

Miss coolottie made this claim: -The Real News Broad Cast is on Page 1-3 at the
Begining- This is a lie, coolottie is lying. There is not a single mention of any Real
News Broad Cast on pages 1,2 or 3 of this thread. Then coolottie is a liar. In fact
the video coolottie posted initially on page 1 the commentator mentions Hendrik
Snider as the videographer, and coolottie opened the thread with this video !!!
Then what happened? Simple, coolottie doesn't speak spanish so she missed
the information about the videographer.

Miss coolottie claims Hendrik Snider is a 15 years old kid. It's a lie, coolottie is
lying. Hendrik Snider is 18 years old and developed skills for CGI creations like
most of the kids of the new generation. Maybe coolottie thinks there's no way
a kid of this age can produce a CGI video like the Huancayo footage. She must
be living in an old fashioned world.

Miss coolottie said that she would investigate but it's clear that she has been just
fishing using Twitter and Facebook searching for the “mysterious Orlando” first
with Grupos Emagister Com but nothing. Then with PeruEnglishNews but still
nothing and always with the same question: Did you make the Mothership Peru
video? This is known as fishing, bad method. And meanwhile coolottie kept saying
the same excuse, wait a little longer, I'm on it, I will get news. But still nothing.

We may ask: Where did coolottie get the name of this mysterious Orlando de la Cruz?
What is the relationship among this Orlando / PeruEnglishNews and the Huancayo
footage? Nobody knows yet, coolottie has never mentioned where or how did she
find the connection to this “mysterious Orlando”, it seems she used some kind of
magic and suddenly she started mentioning this strange Orlando, even insisting
he was the real man who created the video but without providing a single piece
of evidence.

Miss coolottie claims to have remote viewing powers among some other psychic
attributes. Maybe she used these alleged powers to locate this mysterious man
named Orlando? I don't think so, Miss coolottie this time your remote viewing
simply failed you. But you have now a serious problem here because now you
are against everyone who doesn't agree with you including all the ATV channel
9 people in Peru who confirmed the identity of the hoaxer Hendrik Snider. Too
many people, do you think you have a chance?

It's time for this lady coolottie to present the evidences to support her allegations.
It's time for this lady coolottie to prove the mysterious Orlando de la Cruz really
exists not only in her mind. It's time for this lady coolottie to stop being stubborn
and act seriously by presenting actual hard evidence of her claims, this is not a
joke or a circus where anybody can make fun of the members with word games.

If Miss coolottie can't produce the evidences requested then it's clear she is just
bluffing OR living in a fantasy.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

UFO on Italian River.
About the video sent to Weed, by StargateSG7, he is the FX CGI Expert Testing the OP Video to see what he can findout.

3 post down
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
A 37-page thread with hundreds of replies, and free_spirit impressively manages to have both the best and the second-best posts in the entire topic!

Bravo and well-done, my friend!
edit on 29-5-2011 by expo15 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Can you Post the email you recieved from them. If you are going by the video someone said it was voiced over,

Plus how do you know my name?

If they sent you and email will you please post it, without the addresses and Names.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by coolottie

I'm sorry to spoil your party coolottie (21 pages with this crap) but you must know immediately
that this video is a cheap CGI created by Hendrik Snider Solano de la Cruz aka 12354hs
who fooled the Channel 9 ATV people in Perú and it seems many more by now.

Time to end the discussion, meet Hendrik's “How I made it” and his statement:

“este es un video que mande al canal 9 atv, y lo curioso es que pudo pasar por los tecnicos de
atv. no se si son bestias esos de atv. pero si que preocupo a los tecnicos”

“this is a video I sent to channel 9 atv and funny thing it could pass all the atv technicians,
I don`t know if these atv people are dumb but it really made them worry”

And here is How it was made by Hendrik.

End of story.
edit on 27-5-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

How do you know my real name and why did you post it on ATS, Rules NO No

I do not see anywhere in your post that you contacted this Channel 9, or anything that anyone said that works for Channel 9. All you have is the kid saying that in the part he edited into the News broadcast. You didn't notice He even put his Logo over the News Channel 9 Logo. It has been proven the kid was not on the News broadcast at all.

Now if you have an Email from the Channel 9 News personal, saying he sent it in. Only 2 other News broadcast say a Mr. Orlando de la Cruz was the originally taped the video and they never even mention any Kendrik Snider Solano at all.

edit on 5/29/2011 by coolottie because: forgot

edit on 5/29/2011 by coolottie because: forgot

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
1. I don't believe this is real.
2. Someone tell me why it isn't real. (ooops this was already answered for me, never mind!)
edit on 5/29/2011 by JPhish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

You haven't been reading the thread if you think no one has showed any evidence. I have posted on the past 6-7 pages at least 2 times a Page, I have been in contact with Mr. Orlando de la Cruz, Get you a translater for the OP video. He said the Expert in Peru were examining it. There are Riots going on in Peru right now and he is working over time. He is also following me now on Twitter. He sent me the website address to where he works.

Have you even talked to anyone in Peru? Anyone at all. Have you read the translantions of the OP video? And the Talk Show that also presented it?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c69312247d0.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a hoax.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
what page are the translations on?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Your full name is viewable to everybody on twitter.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

This is on page 4, by baraka

managed to decypher the name of the person who sent the video to the show broadcaster, its Orlando de la cruz

by Cabby page 3

Read my post , i hope it helps you. It's from the peruvian morning show "Hola a Todos", but sent by a contributor.

This was from the Verity Talk Show which is the OP video I posted

By Cabby

My eye isn't trained to see if it's fake or not, however, i speak spanish as my native language, so I can provide you the translation of what they're saying on the video.

It was filmed in the city of Huancayo, and it was sent to the Tv station by a guy called Henry Smithers. He claimed that once he saw the UFO went in a hurry to search for his camcorder. He claims he didn't heard any sound, so it couldn't be an airplane or something like that.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Here is TuTeve News Broadcast.

Here is the Real Video you Posted before Hendrick put his logo over the news logo, and pasted himself into the News, You see he is not anywhere in this and it is the same news on you video post.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Why is someone looking up my twitter, to follow me? Doubt that, I thought they were looking up where Mr. Orlando de la Cruz works, PeruEnglishNews, but any case, I have a lot of friends on ATS and I know their real names but would never post the on ATS, Why have an Avatar then, I am off to bed.

""Some Results will be in late Monday evening."""

Until then don't get the thread closed be Nice to each other. I am a big girl I can take all their BS.
But no more trouble Please.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join